Reserve Wines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reserve Wines
Read Reserve Wines Reviews
Always amazing service from Reserve wines. Fantastically fast delivery too! Thank you :)
Excellent service
Great service thanks!
Always a great shopping experience I choose Reserve over any other company after being let down badly last Christmas by a large department store on a lot of gifts which had been ordered for a long time . Reserve came to my rescue , and I got great delight from shopping locally to where my recipients live . Very efficient and friendly service .
Great service. Pleasure to do business with.
Remarkably communicative regarding shipping challenges on my side. Got the package there safe and sound after a few back and forth communications. Thanks!
I had a slight problem with my order, it looked like the bottles may have taken a knock in transit and the service I received after raising this was first class. No quibbles, no fuss, super courteous and fast professional responses led to quick replacements being sent out. Customer Service done right, many thanks to Matthew. I will certainly be continuing to shop here, one very happy customer. And obviously the wine was excellent and at a great price.
My wine arrived on time, beautifully packed and what we've tried so far tastes great! Would definitely recommend if you're looking to try something new
Easy to order and super quick delivery. The wine was a gift so I contaced them separately to add a note, which they did and kept me informed of the order progress.
Good range of wines. Excellent service.
So helpful
Great selection of wines and always excellent service and delivery.
Every bottle of wine I’ve got from reserve has been spot on! They know so much about interesting, unusual and delicious wines! They are also very friendly and accommodating. Definitely best wine shop in Manchester, and likely the UK!
Reserve is a ovely company with a real warm family feel to it. Every member of staff I’ve been in contact with, is professional, efficient, knowledgeable, but most of all gives the impression they love their job. The range of wine is pretty good too.
A really great selection of wines - perfect if you're looking for something a bit more unusual from boutique wineries. Delivery was speedy too!
Wine tasting was everything we could have wanted and more. Gary and Henry were their usual amazing selves, making everyone feel welcome and at home. We went as a uni reunion and it did not disappoint. Our favourite wine shop, favourite people & we can’t wait to go to another!
A gem! First used in April 2020 to send a gift. Excellent selection, easy to order online and prompt, professional delivery. Both my parents and I have made several orders since, and the standard is consistently high. Love the championing of smaller and/ or organic producers. Hope to make it to Didsbury one day and visit the shop, but will be a regular customer online until then!
Have always had fantastic customer service and delicious wine. Huge fans.
Great wine choices, knowledgeable staff, good prices, good service. What's not to like? Oh yes, and it's a local business. Love it.
Really helpful staff who know their stuff, and sorted out delivery very easily … plus a lovely wine too
Reserve Wines is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews