REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
The item I purchased was of fantastic quality and at a reasonable price - I will be back again.
It's a incredible store, I love it!!! I will buy again
Always my go to for toys. Love the service and the no attitude team. Highly recommended
Great range of products and the people are nice to deal with if you need their help.
Excellent quality, very restrictive. A little awkward to get in, but once in your not getting out. Thanks
I had a small issue with a zip not working on a pair of chaps that I'd only worn once. Regulation were really good at taking them back and fixing them, returning them very quickly. Was really fat turn around and the communication by email & chat was really reassuring. This is the reason why I often buy things from Regulation because they are reliable.
Prompt delivery as always. Products as expected and well packaged discreetly.
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition, no folded in creases. Fits great and its long enough so that it doesn't continually roll up the stomach. Feels great too 😈
Very good!
Gorgeous product to wear, feel and touch. Great quality as ever from Regulation.
I’ve bought multiple purchases and never disappointed. Communication from the company is awesome, product quality is outstanding!
Always helpful with my deleiveries to the north, awesome products
Excellent craftsmanship with all of their products, great customer service, and shipping is extremely fast (not to mention packaged well).
Super happy as always with product selection and delivery. There was a small issue with my order and Aryn was fast and effective in solving it , big thanks fo him and the whole regulation team ☺️
Great delivery, reasonable price and excellent gear!
Was good
Fast and prompt service all items received as ordered 5 star service
Great products - lots of choice, good quality and reasonable prices. That’s why I keep coming back to Regulation again and again.
Very fast shipping and high quality products!
My last order was packed and sent on time as per original message . The items arrived and there great
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,411 reviews