REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
little bit too long and now to many stress cos of the french tax
Excellent service - prompt delivery - careful selection of merchandise. The staff is knowledgeable and passionate and make a real effort to help you find the right item and to help with any delivery and other issues. My first port of call!
Always been happy with the surveys provided. Great delivery times and decent, good range of products and decent on price. Would happily recommend.
Was expecting my order to be dispatched today but upon calling was informed it wouldn’t be. Even though I paid extra for shipping. Little disappointed especially as a previous order failed to be delivered.
Hi Javier, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations for shipping. It can take our dispatch team 1-2 working days to process orders as they come in, as they often deal with a large volume of orders. You can find more about our dispatch and shipping times here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ - Aryn.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, great products and range, what more could you want? ;)
This suit is the BEST quality. I’m so happy with it. The guys at Regulation went out of their way to make sure the suit was perfect and it really is. Perfect fit, lovely quality rubber and quick service. Couldn’t recommend enough.
REGULATION 5 star review on 11th February 2021
I always buy from Regulation. I'm pleased with the products, and the customer service is terrific. I highly recommend Regulation to anyone looking for their fetish gear!
I’ve ordered two things recently and unfortunately had to sent one back. They delt with the problem with no issues. Big thumbs up.
J lube arrived well within the time expected
This is a review of Regulation who were brilliant managing a refund because the product was way too small. Not a query or fuss and a rapid refund.
My first source now.
I have been very please with my purchase from REGULATIONS on line service is excellent and have received my purchase through Royal Mail within two days of placing my orders, Good Quality products and wouldn't hesitate recommending their products, Well done guys excellent service xx cheers Gerry (Norfolk UK )
very good service, shop with very nice kinky and clean ambience in the heart of London Soho, friendly staff. online shopping is easy and simple, good arrive in sturdy and neural packaging
Product I ordered was with me in a few days .... great service
As always fast and easy service.
Love to wear their gear and now with this lube I can do that with more ease.
Great price and very fast shipping!
Very good customer service - really helpful and communicative - highly recommend - and good products as always
Very fast delivery
Regulation are always reliable, with great value items and excellent delivery. I have no hesitation is recommending Regulation to anybody.
Great as always. I miss popping to the shop in town, but its great when you order online and it arrives on time.
Love it gutted bought wrong size was order medium but it large, will buy another one soon
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,132 reviews