REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
High quality leather jeans slim cut, fast shipping, very satisfied, perfect for motorcycle riding and daily fashion after short break in.
Responses were great but a lot longer wait and a missing item had really brought the experience down. Consider I was waiting over a month for a product I purchased and didn't receive it and still unable to get it really hurt my experience. Everything else was great though
Hi Alejandro,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry your order was delayed. We're always trying to improve manufacture time for custom rubber order but please accept my apology for the delay with getting your order to you on this occasion. I hope you still enjoy your purchases.
Warm regards,
Pete
Excellent service again from the regulation team
Excellent that my sub immediately wanted to order one leather travelling sling from you.
I was happy with my order. Also, impressed with the quick delivery time to the states. I will definitely be placing more orders.
All perfect! I love the rubber joggers!
Fit perfectly, fast delivery - Love it!
I found regulation to be fine products are as advertised come in discreet packaging. Delivery was speedy. The product was in great condition comfortable and would buy again.
My order was for a custom made rubber snood, something that wasn't available anywhere else. The guy that took my enquiry couldn't have been more helpful and the design department communicated with my regularly so that they knew exactly what I wanted. The finished item was perfect and I would encourage the business to market rubber snoods for other guys that want to wear their fetish in the streets and keep people safe.
REGULATION 5 star review on 5th November 2020
I am currently waiting on a few lines to come back in stock. I have nothing but praise for both the products and the customer service that Regulation has offered me both in store and online. Keep up the brilliant work.
Great customer service and speedy manufacturing time. Have not been disappointed in the numerous times I have ordered from Regulation. Will definitely come again!
Very good selection of products of fair quality; international shipping is no problem, sometimes it takes a while to get your products; fair pricing, good customer service with prompt reply in case of any questions.
Fast delivery, great quality leather, will buy from again, thanks!
Love the gear, Quick delivery

Just wish I didn’t use UPS since it’s not function Well over her in Denmark
All good - if a slow delivery via Royal Mail!!
Items turned up quickly and discreetly - all work as intended my pup is very happy with his new collar
Customer service very good, fast shipping and good product
Really nice and fast service!
Very fast delivery, excellent service with freepost. Love my new item.
Amazing product and fits like a glove. I love them.
Everything perfect as usual