REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
As usual top quality gear that feels great and at a fair price. Shipped promptly and securely.
The order was all good though a little defect on one place
Brillent series will buy again
Amazing product and price and such a easy website to use and find exactly what I want
Great quality and fast service! Love regs!
My order was understandably laye due to the pandemic but i was kept in the loop with updates via email. I have picked it up now and look forward to enjoying wearing them. Oh, the store staff were nice and friendly too.
I had never ordered from Regulation, but decided to give it a try. Shipping was fast, although pricey, since I'm a long way from London, but the goods arrived quickly (surprisingly quickly!) and in great condition! The latex fit like a glove, which was my main worry about ordering from so far away and it looks great! Thanks for great products and great service!!!
Easy to order, arrived in a short time, fun had by all
Fast service and communicated well re order and despatch. Great products too. Brilliant, will definitely buy from again.
Always a great service and great products, fast delivery, absolutely recommend!
Great quality & fast delivery
Gave all measures as requested but the t-shirt is so tight, I hardly can get it on. Pants are very low at the waist, so pants and t-shirt hardly reach eachother. But quality is 5-star.
Hi Anders,

I'm sorry to hear that the items don't fit as well as you had hoped. The skin-tight feeling of rubber can be quite restrictive and so the right size can be a little hard to get on sometimes. I've sent you an email with information regarding returns and exchanges if you would like to exchange the items for an alternative size

- Kris.
Great store and always super friendly, reliable service and good quality products
I arranged pick up at the Soho store l as I live 10 mins away and I didn’t want to pay the excess charges for home delivery. It took a week to be notified my delivery was in the Soho store. Why?
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your feedback. Just to update you on the reason for the delay. We currently have to ship orders to our store for collection. This can take a few days and because you ordered on a Friday afternoon we couldn't get this processed until the following week. We'll keep reviewing our methods and if we find that an increasing number of customers are requesting collection in this way we'll see if we can increase the frequency of transfers. I'm sorry it was longer than you were hoping for.

If you're looking for a specific item to collect in-store, you can also call ahead and check the stock. This way there will be no delay.

Kind regards,
Pete
I was bored by guys talking about Regulation and now that I have discovered several reasons why it is a great company I ask why it took so long to find out and get some good gear and not spend shed loads of cash. Plus, the guys online actually speak to you and me the clients
My favourite online store, been using them regularly throughout the lockdown and customer service and delivery times and been fantastic
I love shopping with your store. So much exciting toys and clothes. Few have what you have on it. And I would highly recommend it to people.
There was a minor issue that the item I bought was not in stock. This issue was resolved via email correspondence with returning of my money.
Good service and products
As always my order arrived promptly and I was kept informed of the order process. The guys at Regulation continue to deliver a great service
REGULATION is rated 4.75 based on 408 reviews