REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Great selection and great customer service
I keep coming back to Regulation as the service and quality from them is excellent. There was a delay in my most recent order, but they were onto it and kept me updated every step of the way. Loving the latest purchase and would highly recommend.
Thanks a lot.
awesome service as always, shipping to Australia is still pretty quick
Love regulation, there pricing can seem higher than others but the shine from the suits is stellar
Regulation sell great imaginative gear.
Fast delivery ! Amazing quality !
Good quality products at reasonable prices & excellent customer service.
Only ordered a few small things this time but delivered perfectly and very quickly.
Wow. Nice standard size rubber of good quality. It fit me perfectly and I like the design and the feeling of wearing my new suit. Ordering Monday evening and at 11 am Wednesday it was ready to be picked up here in Norway.
Absolutely brilliant. Just what popper users need.
I love Regulation because the quality of the product never lets you down. The range they stock is great and if you call in at one of the stores the staff are super friendly as well.
Whenever I've placed an order for click and collect or home delivery it's already been delivered on time and has arrived in perfect condition. If I've ever had any questions about a product before or after ordering the staff have have always been very knowledgeable and helpful. The exclusive offers available by signing up to the mailing list and the reward points on purchases are a great bonus too!
Very good kinky shop
such a good fetish shop now in a better location from where it was/ with a good selection for a gay man just like my self / its also alterations/ ive had a few butchers aprons made in rubber.
Great store both online or at the shop staff is really nice
Me and my partner are extremely pleased with our purchase.
I was able to get a posture collar and nipple clamps. There were at least two members of staff when I visited on a Sunday and they were helpful. There was a good range of toys and fetish wear.
Had a great time in the store at the weekend and came away with some great pieces of gear to start off my rubber collection. Donald was very helpful in helping me decide what looked good and fit well and he was clearly passionate about gear
Dispatched it quickly, had plenty of flexible delivery options, delivered on time with good delivery communication throughout. The item was nicely wrapped and presented with care which was nice most places just stuff items into a box. Bought a pair of vegan leather trousers by Boxer Barcelona. I would say that I had to go on the Boxer Barcelona website to get a proper fitting guide as regulation were only displaying actual sizes but not advising on ordering 2 sizes larger for leather products on the item page. But got the right size and happy with the quality.
REGULATION is rated 4.8 based on 2,181 reviews