REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Excellent quick service
Great range of products. Square peg toys have a great feel and are really addictive!
Brilliant once again. Bought the rubber bike mask custom. Black outside, red inside.
What a fab fab mask.....perfect ๐Ÿ‘
Arrived on time, even a bit early.
Have bought quite a lot here, always brilliant quality and price competitive. Very helpful too if any queries re sizing, etc....top notch in everything.
Amazing service and products
Fantastic fast delivery, great item at a competitive price..thanks x
REGULATION 5 star review on 12th November 2020
As always. Prompt service and delivery, when items in stock.
Always a quality experience as well as a quality product.
Wanted my logo put on the front of my suit. Really happy with the result well worth the effort to have it added.
REGULATION 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Great suit and great customer service
REGULATION 5 star review on 10th November 2020
I find it a pity that the site is not available in French
Great service and quick response from the customer care team through emails. Fab selection of gear, just wish there was more scally stuff๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Lots of variety for your kinks and fetishes!
Extremely happy with my purchase. The rubber biker jacket perfectly fits my expectation in terms of design, thickness, quality and size.
I also want to mention the real dedication the staff is putting to make sure you feel secure and understood throughout the whole process.
It took less than a week to receive my order, and Aryn made sure my requests were complied.
Awesome job from the beginning to end.
Highly recommend their service to whoever think they should give a try at spending money in rubber and latex.
Definitely worth your money and time.
Thank you again for your services.
Regards
Great service, easy ordering
Very easy to order online, stock availability was clear and order was delivered on time as expected. Will certainly use Regulation again and would recommend to others.
High quality leather jeans slim cut, fast shipping, very satisfied, perfect for motorcycle riding and daily fashion after short break in.
Responses were great but a lot longer wait and a missing item had really brought the experience down. Consider I was waiting over a month for a product I purchased and didn't receive it and still unable to get it really hurt my experience. Everything else was great though
Hi Alejandro,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry your order was delayed. We're always trying to improve manufacture time for custom rubber order but please accept my apology for the delay with getting your order to you on this occasion. I hope you still enjoy your purchases.
Warm regards,
Pete
Excellent service again from the regulation team
Excellent that my sub immediately wanted to order one leather travelling sling from you.
I was happy with my order. Also, impressed with the quick delivery time to the states. I will definitely be placing more orders.
All perfect! I love the rubber joggers!
Fit perfectly, fast delivery - Love it!
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 748 reviews