REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
All I can really say is: "Perfect"
REGULATION 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Sooo much surprising products you have! I could get every thing I need from you guys easily.
Amazing quality product. I’m very very happy with it.
Fantastic as always.
I really love my new toy. The quality is great.
Always great quality products and choice. A shopping addiction I can live with!
Great website, easy to use and very friendly customer service.
The shopping and purchasing process was easy. Delivery was fast. But unfortunately had to look-up basic dimensions on manufacturer’s website. Descriptions on your site were confusing at times, dimensions missing occasionally and sometimes incorrect.
Items are made really good, the quality is perfect.
My order just arrived today. They look great! I'll purchase again. Thanks!
Excellent range to chose from and very good delivery.
Speedy delivery. Good price. Good product.
Superb service from email enquiry and contact on social media right through to purchase and delivery. In stock items shipped quickly so no waiting!
Leather is well made and real quality, feels great on and looks superb. Filling my gear collection with Regulation leather!
Nice website, fast and discreet delivery.
I've shopped at Regulation for years, I am delighted to say once again I am happy with my latest purchase and I love the quality of the rubber they produce - thank you very much

D
The dildo was larger then thought.
And rubber shirt was good. for some reason came in yellow instead of blue but all orders were efficiently sent.
I have been buying gear from regulation for years and it has always been great quality .
little bit too long and now to many stress cos of the french tax
Excellent service - prompt delivery - careful selection of merchandise. The staff is knowledgeable and passionate and make a real effort to help you find the right item and to help with any delivery and other issues. My first port of call!
Always been happy with the surveys provided. Great delivery times and decent, good range of products and decent on price. Would happily recommend.
Was expecting my order to be dispatched today but upon calling was informed it wouldn’t be. Even though I paid extra for shipping. Little disappointed especially as a previous order failed to be delivered.
Hi Javier, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations for shipping. It can take our dispatch team 1-2 working days to process orders as they come in, as they often deal with a large volume of orders. You can find more about our dispatch and shipping times here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ - Aryn.
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,128 reviews