REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Really good products and reasonable prices, however slow dispatching with some orders and I have had a product covered in like gritty sand
Just the right size & what a ride
Fast delivery . Great products
Really good service..great packaging..lovely product! Good price! Speedy delivery. Much appreciated..will be ordering more soon! Thanks,Regulation!!
Latex if not expected quality coved in a white powder, no communication through the process till I emailed them not happy not sure I would return
Hi Sam,

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. For our made to order items, we send out multiple emails during the process including an order confirmation, an expected leadtime when it goes into our workshop queue and a shipping notification. Sometimes these emails can get filtered into people's spam folders, however, so you might not have seen them.

With regards to the white powder, this is completely normal. It is a form of talcum powder added to the item by the manufacturer as it stops the latex from sticking to itself whilst on the roll. It can be easily washed off with warm soapy water.

Kind Regards,
Kris.
Great customer service and very quick shipping! I’ll definitely be ordering more!
rubber shorts and jock are awesome and arrived promptly
As usual top quality gear that feels great and at a fair price. Shipped promptly and securely.
The order was all good though a little defect on one place
Brillent series will buy again
Amazing product and price and such a easy website to use and find exactly what I want
Great quality and fast service! Love regs!
My order was understandably laye due to the pandemic but i was kept in the loop with updates via email. I have picked it up now and look forward to enjoying wearing them. Oh, the store staff were nice and friendly too.
I had never ordered from Regulation, but decided to give it a try. Shipping was fast, although pricey, since I'm a long way from London, but the goods arrived quickly (surprisingly quickly!) and in great condition! The latex fit like a glove, which was my main worry about ordering from so far away and it looks great! Thanks for great products and great service!!!
Easy to order, arrived in a short time, fun had by all
Fast service and communicated well re order and despatch. Great products too. Brilliant, will definitely buy from again.
Always a great service and great products, fast delivery, absolutely recommend!
Great quality & fast delivery
Gave all measures as requested but the t-shirt is so tight, I hardly can get it on. Pants are very low at the waist, so pants and t-shirt hardly reach eachother. But quality is 5-star.
Hi Anders,

I'm sorry to hear that the items don't fit as well as you had hoped. The skin-tight feeling of rubber can be quite restrictive and so the right size can be a little hard to get on sometimes. I've sent you an email with information regarding returns and exchanges if you would like to exchange the items for an alternative size

- Kris.
Great store and always super friendly, reliable service and good quality products
REGULATION is rated 4.76 based on 395 reviews