REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
For a large size not much bigger than my medium Was sent back
Totale satisfaction pour la qualité des produits et leur réalisation soignée
Incredible service, high quality products, fast and subtly distinct shipping & happy to help with any queries
Excellent product - perfect for transporting my rim seat, well disguised while on the tube 🤣
You never have enough plus sized rubber for big boys
Hi Kieran, I'm sorry we didn't have what you were looking for in a size for you. We typically make our rubber in sizes XS through XXL, and our stock sizes are usually replenished within 4-6 weeks of selling out, but when our workshop is super busy it can take a little longer. We also made to order versions of most products, and have custom-fit as an option on many items for people who would like something made to their exact measurements - Aryn
Super place to buy all sorts of gear. Great selection and very price competitive too. Always found the guys very helpful with advice. First place I would shop for fetish and sex gear….
Excellent products and very quick service
Great selection of toys and discreet packaging. Recommended!
Great rubber short excelente quality
REGULATION 5 star review on 4th September 2021
My shop for my fetish plays. Always good quality and professional standards. Good friendly staff at store too.
Not very good if you’re on the larger size
Swift and efficient service and very helpful customer service. Would highly recommend to any other kinkster.
Regulation is always a pleasure to buy from both in store and online.
Super fast delivery, well packaged and reasonably priced
Regulation made me a great pair of chaps. Service was prompt, polite and always happy to help with measurements and other queries.
Prompt and quick turn around for my leather repair. Excellent service as always from Regulation. Plus a great team!!
Very pleased with my Regulation Leather polo shirt. It’s a great fit and super quality The staff at the London Regulation store are very helpful and it is my favourite place to buy gear.
1st time I used them 👍🏻 Will use again, they kept me up-to-date with my order
I always go to regulation website first. I have ordered a lot from them and I am always very happy with their items
Everything perfect.