REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
REGULATION 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Stephen G
Great
Disappointment with delivery time
Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry were disappointed with the delivery time of your order. I've taken a look into this. Your order was placed on Friday evening so our team weren't able to dispatch until the following Monday. Also with the free 2-4 day shipping method selected we understand this can seem long.

We often review our shipping hours and hope to eventually introduce weekend shipping. This should decrease the time for orders made over the weekend.

Kind regards,
Pete
ottimo e celere servizio di delivery
Excellent products. Will shop there again.
Perfect. I am always happy with things I purchase fro Regulation. This was made to order and was just what I wanted.
Great quality, excellent customer service! I'll be back again!
Order produced on time. The shipment was quick.
the rubbersuit is perfect, thank you!
Thank you for shipping immediately after ordering
Great quality, very discret packaging, perfect.

Always look forward to my hands, and usually my cock into whatever I buy from them
Great customer service, always quick to answer questions/queries. delivery has always been quick
Great gear which feels great and looks good. Great service as usual.
Very happy with my purchase. Gear feels great and looks great. Great service as usual
Great shop, always easy to communicate with customer support.
Really great service, easy ordering process and friendly staff.
Very good service arrived promptly well packaged thanks
Good afternoon all
Firstly hope everyone is safe and well
Normally your service has always been excellent, but on this occasion you sent a medium blue leather jock instead of an xl, I was not particularly worried as my other half is now enjoying it

Many thanks & best wishes
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry you've received the wrong size. Kris from support will be in touch with you shortly about this.

Kind regards,
Pete
Great quality products.
Easy to navigate site.
Have always received my items quick, and on time and when I have had to call Customer service, they have always sorted out my queries quickly.
I enjoy my purchases so much and can’t wait fir my new item to arrive.
My original inquiry and subsequent orser was dealt with in a most professional manner and the order was the rapidly dispatched and also received in perfect order.
Very helpful crafting team, reached out to double check a measurement I had made a mistake on, very prompt and quick shipping, and a well fitted suit!
REGULATION is rated 4.76 based on 395 reviews