REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Always an simple and straightforward process with regulation! Quick shipping, discreet packaging with a delightful thrill in the opening!
High quality store with very well priced equipment. I don’t really go anywhere else.
Spot on, thanks!
Ordered quite a few times always great service
I love Regulation and there products! Thanks for making such great pieces all!
Top quality items and best in class brands
I purchased this suit back in late August, which is just shy of three months ago. I ordered the correct size via the guide, but because of a customization option I chose, the size guides no longer applied. Nowhere did it say on the site that I needed to go up a size by choosing that option - we need to make that clear for other customers.

I paid $40 to ship the suit back, and after very helpful advice from your team, we ordered the new suit, but I was again placed in a four week waiting period. I understand this is the time, but I’d ask you to consider future re-orders (that weren’t the customers fault) should at least try to be expedited above the normal 4 week timeline. I would also ask you to consider subsidizing the return shipping even slightly, or charge customers for a label at your agreed UPS agreement, I imagine it’s cheaper than what I had to pay. To be honest, I don’t feel that I should have paid for this particular return given I had no way of knowing my selections suddenly voided the information on the size guide.

Lastly, the suit finally shipped but was held in a warehouse for over a week - it didn’t feel like anything was done to resolve this in a timely manner. I had constant emails from UPS MyChoice saying that there was a delivery exception, and had Regulation telling me there was no problem from day one. There was very little communication until I called today (11/18) that the issue (which was originally blamed on UPS, but was in fact caused by Regulation) was resolved. It actually felt like it was an inconvenience to take my call.

On the note of the call, if you’re going to business in the States, it feels appropriate to have a 1-800 or just a local number for customers on this side of the Atlantic to call. As I’m sure you can imagine, calls lasting 10m+ to the UK can run pretty high.

I really do like what you’re doing - your website is by far the easiest to browse through and purchase from, and the quality of your stuff is great. But the customer service/attention to the customer experience on this order was not there.
Brilliant selection of gear. Everything I have bought has been super quality.......best there is in my opinion.
Very helpful too with advice and no hassle easy ordering.
I have shopped with Regulation for years and can always rely on their customer service for helpful and insightful answers to my questions.
My boyfriend also buys most of his catsuits from Regulation and enjoys being able to be measured in-store to ensure a quality fit.
Quick and discrete delivery
Good quality / speedy delivery
Great service reliable products
Very responsive to questions and concerns, much better compare with other stores. :D
I’m from London but have moved to South Africa and was scouring the Internet looking for magnetic cock rings. I tried places in South Africa America Germany and was just about to give up when I came across REGULATION I cannot believe I have not heard of them before, but thank God I have heard of them now! My order was careered to me in South Africa and I received it three days later. Effortless, best service I have had from a mail order website, amazing products! My only negative comment is that I am upset I had not heard of regulation before and had not wasted money on ridiculous websites promising fantastic products and items only to receive them and they have all come from China. REGULATION my first experience has been amazing and I am now going to be your customer for the for seeable future. Please keep up the good work
Hi Simon,
Thanks very much for your kind review. We sincerely hope to continue providing good service too you for all future orders.
All the best,
Pete
Excellent kit
Nice box delivered in however I would expect each product to be individual packed
Not lock like it’s just been taken off the shop floor
Rubber suit was great, high quality and arrived in no time!
Great service as always, and the postcard pics are always nice too.
Great store! Always responsive and helpful and cannot do enough for their customers.
Very good quality
Superb service as always!!
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 748 reviews