REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Great BDSM shop that caters to all types of fetish. Their customer service team is friendly and knowledgeable and always help make the best choices
I had to return an item for the next size up. I was amazed at how easy and quick it was. I posted the item on the Monday I received the parcel on the Friday. No questions asked no quibble
Amazing service
Such a reliable fetish supplier - always top quality stuff and a great range you don’t see in many other places. Never been disappointed!
Excellent service
Discrete delivery securely packed
The customer service was very quick to respond to all of my emails. The shipping took very long but the products are good quality.
Regulation hit it out of the park for my first suit. It was one of the easier ways to order a suit and they have a great selection to choose from.

I just wish they had a first-time buyer guide or drop down to select so I could be a more informed buyer -- other than that, i HIGHLY recommend them as a rubber vendor.
Good shopping
High quality
Toller Kontakt und super Ware. Kann ich nur empfehlen.
REGULATION 5 star review on 20th February 2021
The team were brilliant at helping to fix a problem with the wrong size of the product being sent out. As always 5* customer service and amazing products! :)
Quality latex for reasonable prices, since they make all their own stuff it hasn’t been sitting around like some other places. Latex being a natural product deteriorates after some time. You don’t want to buy something that has been sitting on the shelf for 2 years
I always feel confident when shopping with Regulation
In store the staff are always helpful and a pleasure to chat to
The online service is excellent and communication is brilliant. Always a five star experience. You know you are getting quality at Regulation
Always good dealing with Regulation. They are always quick with despatch and delivery, even in these difficult days.
I haven't received my goods!!!!
So you will get a very bad rating
Hi Kim, I'm sorry your order hasn't arrived yet. UPS are currently under a lot of pressure due to the changes implemented by Brexit and some packages are experiencing delays. Please do get in touch with support@regulation.co.uk for more information - we're always happy to help! - Aryn.
Really good quality items that has a quality far superior to what you get on ebay/amazon. Worth the extra pounds, and also great customer service and quick despatch!
Regulation serve with competence and pleasure - they're great to interact with, and their kit is fantastic.
Perfect in spite of the customs fees since the Brexit. Allen key missing from the order, reshipped free of charge and without customs charges after contact with customer service.
Easy to manage site. Well laid out and user friendly. Has a great stock of fun, sexy, stylish, horny equipment for all your needs.
Didn’t arrived yet... I’ve got a message from customs saying I should send an email where I accept the sending?? Something like that
Hi Juanjo, it sounds like there might be customs fees to pay on your order. Unfortunately, as the UK is no longer a part of Europe there may be customs charges applied to any orders imported into the EU. You can find out more about international shipping at the following link: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns/ and if you have any further issues with your delivery please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@regulation.co.uk - we're always happy to help! - Aryn.
Well crafted and designed, really exceptional quality. Cannot fault at all.
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,129 reviews