REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Great quick service item as described will be definitely using them again really soon.
New toy, nice! Took some 2-3 days through customs - unexpected. Anyway I'm certainly buying again! Thx and greets from Bavaria. Martin
I wish I was able to review the product itself, but as I still haven't received it more than 10 days later, it's not quite possible for me. Shopping with Regulation was an ok experience, however I would suggest *anyone* who shops from outside the UK to pay for UPS instead of Royal Mail. My item has been stuck on "Item Leaving the UK" since may 1st, and even if that is no fault of Regulation's, I wish I'd been better informed. I had a swift reply when I asked Regulation if they could inform me about the whereabouts of my item, which is fine, but it was not so satisfactory to find out Royal Mail doesn't consider a package lost until 25 working days have passed. Again, this is not Regulation's fault, and I would not hesitate to order something else there, but I would certainly avoid Royal Mail.
Very helpful when I had an issue with an item from Mr S, definitely recommend
Wonderful service.
Amazing quality!
Great quality gear and great service too.
Very prompt delivery, well packed in plain packaging. The tail feels great and will get plenty of use. WAGS
Recently ordered the Maskulo leggings...love them, super tight, but comfortable...just like a second skin...and the additional codpiece is a bonus...looking forward to ordering the new Outtox brand gear next...
Excellent service as always
l am from Turkey. Life in İstanbul. I hope I can find the opportunity to shop again. My package has not arrived yet, but everything has been fine so far. Thank you.
Bomb!
I have never had anything but A1 service from regulation be it online or in the store, the range is superb with top quality items, informative staff who are always willing to help out, make suggestions, give advice and are genuinely very accommodating! Can’t recommend REGULATION high enough!
Excellent product and great service too
The latex chaps look great, unfortunately I have a broken leg now and cannot try them on, but they’ll be a great incentive for my leg to heal. I should get the cage off my leg in august, then I can have some fun
Excellent as usual!
very good items and price very low
What can I say, the service and quality is simply superb. Amazing high quality hand made suit. I've got about ten suits and this it the best fit and design. Probably until I get my next suit from regulation haha. It's just one of those suits that makes you look and feel instantly hotter. I recommend getting locking zips in case you ever want to get locked in and wish you'd have got that option.
Items ordered via Regulation's website got delivered within two days, discreetly packaged - excellent service
This is a unique quality item, really pleased with my purchase, The latex is of good thickness and the quality of the straitjacket is made very well indeed. Certainly worth the wait for manufacture. Would definitely recommend this straitjacket to any rubber bondage enthusiasts. Well Done.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,424 reviews