REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
I had to send one product back as it was the wrong product in the right packet but the issue was resolved quickly and easily. Regulation is great. My go-to for any kink-related gear.
To the question asked ”How was it for you?” The answer has to be fully satisfied in every possible way!
Company itself is good. Reasonable pricing, speedy delivery (for the UK anyway). Just be weary that as with almost every company in this industry, not all products are "fully tested", some are novelty and not body safe. I highly recommend double checking with other sites or manufacturers before purchasing.
Hi there, all of our items are fully tested by the manufacturers and are deemed body-safe. If you ever have any questions or queries about the materials used in products, please don't hesitate to contact our team at support@regulation.co.uk and we will be happy to answer any questions you have - Aryn.
super store
It’s nothing to complain about the customer service. The only bad thing! But you can’t count that. You guys tried to send me an email, but it bounced back. I got the confirmation right after I order. But customer service tried to reach out to me, since one of the things I order was out off stock. But with no luck sinc you explain that the email bounced back. So after 7 days I reached out. You guys fixed my order in 1, 2, 3! So after total or around 14 days my package arrived. So happy about my new gear, it fits perfectly.
Cannot fault regulation yet again. Thanks 😊
***** The website was easy to use, the delivery was swift and the product was more than satisfactory.
Great products and fast shipping - excellent service from a returning customer.
Great range of quality products & great service
Great customer service and secure packaging.
As a service themselves overall quite good, however like most companies in this industry some of the items sold are not always... fully tested, or say that they are "safe" and "tested" when in-fact they are not. One of the products I purchased started to degrade rapidly within the first few weeks, after some research I discovered that the material of the product was nowhere near safe for internal use despite it being marketed as "Body safe". The company itself do sell some good products at a moderately competitive price. Just make sure to check the materials and search other websites or manufacturer pages for confirmation that they are actually safe. --Edit-- This review was after having purchased a silicone product and previously purchasing a PVC one. It is for your service not the product itself. However, looking at the products you sell can say a lot about you as a company. So *inhale*… The PVC product I purchased was marketed by you as “body-safe” and “easy to clean” which is itself contradictory as PVC is porous so (regardless of method or storage) cannot be entirely cleaned. PVC also commonly contains phthalates (or equivalent) for softening the plastic. Phthalates and some of their equivalents have been linked to asthma, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, breast cancer, obesity, type II diabetes, neurodevelopmental issues, behavioural issues, altered reproductive development and male fertility issues. Which is why they are outright banned in most regulated industries (such as children’s toys), unfortunately the sex toy industry is one of the most poorly regulated. As such, consumers depend on companies such as yourself to be truthful and not misleading. You do sell some high quality, legitimately safe items and for anything silicone or external I would still consider your site. However, I cannot in good conscience recommend you to others due to the misleading information (on some of your lower quality items), which could cause serious bodily harm.
Hi there, I'm sorry you weren't happy with the item you received. The toys we sell are tested by the manufacturers and considered body safe and would only become unsafe to use through misuse or lack of care. Some materials can degrade when they come into contact with other materials and so care should always be taken when using and storing items - it's generally advised to store toys separately to stop interactions between different materials from happening, and to make sure you are using the correct lubes for each material. The order for which you are reviewing does not contain any insertable items, and only features an item made of high-quality silicone, however. If you ever have any concerns about items we sell please don't hesitate to get in touch with our online team, who will be happy to help - Aryn
Was easy to order and a quick delivery, always bought things from here and not had any issues
Regulation always delivers! Quick, courteous service and amazing leather and rubber gear.
Thanks - very efficient
The products are five stars, I love the rubber suits and all the accessories. The downfall is that now ordering products from the UK into Belgium, I had to pay a 33% custom duties, which makes it very expensive to purchase online from the UK. Do you have an online service based in the EU?
Genuine and friendly staff here made me feel at ease. Not overbearing but actually welcoming.
Easy to use website. Items arrived promptly and as described.
Always one for a deal when I saw this was on offer in one of Regulation's emails I jumped at the chance to buy the hood. One of the reasons I shop with Regulation is that they keep in touch through emails so I never miss their latest products, special offers and can get the gear I'm after without any hassle.
OK for service. Product not so good.
Item lacked a connector to link with power box. Wrote and informed you of this but no response
Hi David, I'm sorry a part of your item was missing. We replied to your email on July 6th and are awaiting a response from you. Our email may have been filtered by your Spam filter so please do check there so we can help resolve this for you - Aryn.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,648 reviews