REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Nice international shopping experience. Hope to find more kinky things and brands
Best client service ever, very friendly and knowledgable, very nice manners and approachable. most helpful!
Usual great service, easy on-line ordering the item was dispatched the same day and received shortly after. Fits perfectly, good quality.
Regulation is always my go-for any type of kink-related needs! The quality is outstanding, and the presentation when opening their packages is always an experience and not mediocre. Hoping one day to visit their store in person!
Booked myself in for a full body suit fitting whilst I was in London. Person doing the measuring was really friendly and efficient, meaning I can now order a suit once custom orders are available. A posture collar may have fallen into my basket too. Definitely worth a visit if you’re in London.
Wonderful store staff and amazing range of gear to choose from.
Ordered sheets of Sanfranciaco online. Competitive prices and all arrived 48 hours later. Excellent service.
Alaways perfect, quick delivery and great products :)
quick delivery and packaged well. I have bought from before and would again
Great range. Speedy service. Value for money. Top quality. Need I say more?
Very poor customer service after shipping. Have still not received the package. Customer service very little helpsome.
Hi there, I'm sorry your order didn't arrive as quickly as we'd hoped. It looks like there is some trouble with a backlog at your local customs office that is causing delays to inbound shipments, but DPD has now been able to provide an updated delivery estimate for your package. You can find this on your tracking link, and we apologise for any inconvenience this delay to your order has caused you - Aryn
Great shape, good size, very forgiving. I can’t wait for the next size up!
Great! Very excellent fit.
Great selection and great customer service
I keep coming back to Regulation as the service and quality from them is excellent. There was a delay in my most recent order, but they were onto it and kept me updated every step of the way. Loving the latest purchase and would highly recommend.
Thanks a lot.
awesome service as always, shipping to Australia is still pretty quick
Love regulation, there pricing can seem higher than others but the shine from the suits is stellar
Regulation sell great imaginative gear.
Fast delivery ! Amazing quality !
REGULATION is rated 4.8 based on 2,174 reviews