NOTCH® Reviews

Victoria Sceviour
NOTCH® 5 star review on 29th August 2021
NOTCH® 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Barbara Waite
Great service. Would be nice if they offered some medical Id iconics
Here it is !!! The bracelet I wanted( special edition) in my starter pack suits perfectly ; the knotches are beautiful. Just couldn't wait finishing the Great Ocean Road challenge before wearing them together... the beginning of à series that will keep me motivated to walk ....and proud to achieve 😉
Pleased with my new notches but disappointed that the letters are a different size on each one
My friend and I completed RTTS this year. For her birthday I wanted something to commemorate the achievement and what better way than a Notch. It looks great and the delivery was quick.
I like the leather bracelet and 2 notches I bought. However, just an observation about the sizing for the bracelet. It would be better if this was explained better with a picture on your website, as the measurements you give do not include the metal clasp fitting so the bracelet is slightly bigger than the measurements described. Regards
The product on receipt (bracelet & notches) is terrific but I found the website tricky to navigate and I kept having to add and remove items as I slowly discovered items that matched my requirements better.
I have not yet received my bracelet but am really looking forward to seeing it. The shopping experience was super easy. I have been looking for a “24/7” bracelet for years and finally found Notch. My only concern is that I am in the US and Notch is in the UK. The exchange rate is not in my favor. I would probably order more if the company could open a store in my county.
Very pleased with bracelet presentation and packing excellent
Fast delivery . Pleased with product. Would recommend discount when multiple notch purchased .
Easy to use website, fast delivery. Ordered new patterned notch, wood design, not overly clear pattern.
Great product, easy to order and personalised, delivered quickly
I really love my Notch bracelets and they’re a great reminder of my achievements. It’s nice to know that the notches fit onto all bracelets so there’s no messing about trying to figure out if what you want will fit, and I love how I can wear my bracelets 24/7 and they don’t get in the way. There are a couple of negatives sadly. One is that the white bracelet I bought first quickly became grubby and will never look as clean as when it was new, and also I’ve had to varnish the clasps as I suspect there is nickel in the steel somewhere which has given me an allergic reaction. I know there is a brass alternative, but when you’ve already bought the bracelet and engraving it gets expensive. All in all though I would definitely recommend Notch and think it’s such a brilliant way to keep motivated.
Very good quality product and fantastic range. Super good customer service - used chat option
Yes great product and on time. A thing for all the family.
This was purchased as a gift for our daughters upcoming birthday (by her request) I am therefore unable to review the bracelet & notch other than to say it arrived far quicker than originally stated, & will hopefully be just what she wished for.
Service excellent. Quality very good. Will be back again. However having ordered the ‘hearts’ engraving on a Valentines present I was rather disappointed to find them engraved in black, on stainless steel, despite the drop down menu clearly showing them in red. Hearts are surely red, especially on Valentines Day. Plus it did not then match the red of the Notch loop ordered with it. Quite annoying.
I got this for my daughters 13th she really loved it! Thank you.
Great service
nice personal product
I love my Notch bracelet. I’ve just got back into running, and now I have a record of the goals I have achieved. I can’t wait to fill up my first bracelet
NOTCH® 4 star review on 13th December 2020