NOTCH® Reviews

of reviewers recommend NOTCH®
Read NOTCH® Reviews
My Daughter has already bought herself a Notch bracelet. I bought her a Daughter one with a love heart. She was so surprised and absolutely loved it. From ordering to delivery it was so quick and easy. I will definitely be treating myself to a bracelet to Notch up my weight loss.
Excellent product, I personalised two notches for my sister’s birthday present and she loved it! Fantastic idea for celebrating your achievements, I’m asking for a bracelet for Christmas!
Fantastic product, delivery was a great service as I live in Dubai People have already started to comment on the bracelet.
As always, great service. Great company with the personal touch.
Everything about the notch is great and everyone is always asking me about it, just love it and going to get more very soon,
Notch went above and beyond for me! I have a lot of medical information to convey, more then fits on a conventional medic alert bracelet (not dissing those different people, different needs). So this works great for me. However, the NOTHCH team were so incredibly accomodating and helpful and went out of their way to do something for me. If you have ideas or suggestions or a query or if you don’t see something but think they might be able to do it, just ask! They’ll check into it at the very least. Couldn’t be happier!
I love my notch, it’s a constant reminder of my achievements and pushes me to get my next notch They are beautifully designed, comfortable and well wearing The team are extremely helpful. Brilliant company
NOTCH® 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Absolutely love my personalised notch’s. They go perfectly with my others. I actually emailed the company and asked if they did anklets due to my job I can’t wear bracelets. They were superb. It’s pride of place everyday.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
Fabulous product, fabulous company, never disappoints. Thank you Notch!
Love my notch bracelet to commemorate running a marathon. Superb quality and it looks fab! Fastens securely too. Can’t wait to add more notches.
Absolutely fantastic quick excellent service nothing too much trouble
Super pleased with my purchase.
My son loves his Notch. It's really smart and very good quality. Thanks.
Got my first one today & Im extremely impressed, though the notched are smaller than expected (this is a good thing) I went with the loop instead of the bracelet for my notches because I thought the notches were bigger & might get caught on things. Now I’m going to order a bracelet as well. I will use the loop for other challenges ( weight loss maybe). Thank you so much, I’m excited about getting more now! Cheers! Lori
Really happy with my bracelet. Such a nice way to remember and celebrate achievements
The ordering process was so easy, I could personalise with what I wanted. The bracelet is wonderful.
I love my bracelet! And when I reached out to the staff to ask if it was possible to change miles to km, they replied quickly, were super nice and helpful and got the change done. Excellent product, excellent service.
LOVE the product. I ordered the wrong size bracelet and they exchanged it very quickly and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommended
Received my bracelet and Notches quickly and well packaged. Everything of beautiful quality. Very happy with my purchase
Love My Notch! Thank you so much! Can't wait to order another!
NOTCH® is rated 4.94 based on 3,124 reviews