NOTCH® Reviews

Claire Gould
NOTCH® 5 star review on 20th July 2021
NOTCH® 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Roslyn Woods
My 3-star mark is an average of the bracelet and the service. I am genuinely pleased with the bracelet, I love everything about it, and that is 5. However, for the service, I'm giving you 1. First, you forgot to ship it. It was only after my email that you proceeded with my order, without a word of apology. And then, there was a mess with documents, and it stack at the customs for a while. It's like the international shipping outside Europe was too much for that delivery company.
Great speedy service. Love the product and looking forward to finding our next Notch worthy challenge for our tails!
My son loves his notch.Good quality and fast service.
Great website easy to order and fast delivery
NOTCH are, quite simply, fabulous. They have a huge selection of bracelets, which look lovely, as well as carrying the important allergy information on the beads. My children have chosen something that they will actually wear, without it being a chore. Notch’s customer service is excellent. If they aren’t around on live chat, their email response time is super speedy. Would highly recommend - we will definitely be adding to our collections.
Ordered a personalised Notch and got it within 3 days WOW. Customer service is super, can not fault this company at all.
Fantastic product. Very fast delivery. Love wearing my NOTCH.
Bought the notches for my conqueror challenges. Arrived quickly and looks great. Will buy the next lot once I have done some more challenges
NOTCH® 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Amazing customer service, fast delivery.
Amazing experience. This is a gift for my wife's 50th. I could not remember if I ordered the notches correctly and I emailed them and they responded so quickly and efficiently. Fantastic customer service.
Bought as a gift for my daughter to remind of her of how amazing she is!! I love the keyring and will be filling it up with horsey achievements!! Thank you
The brackets are fab. Customer services were great. My braclet was too big so they replaced it for me and it arrived within a couple of days
My first bracelet came and was too large, despite having it engraved, Notch replaced it for me. The notches are cute, and I have made them individual to me. As on a running journey from C25K now training for a half marathon, it’s great I can have notches showing my improvements and achievements. Love these.
Items are great value and quality. Service is spot on and order to delivery is spot on to
Fantastic, sturdy, beautiful personalised braclet. As always I love giving Notch as well as receiving them.
Easy to order from website, quickly delivered, fantastic service, very happy!!
Excellent customer service from Notch, I enquired about having a Lundy Island Half Marathon Notch as it was not listed. Within hours the notch was on the website and available to order. When I did place my order I also added an additional customized notch, both arrived with 48hrs and have pride of place on my bracelet.
I received a notch bracelet with a notch on for my birthday & wanted to add 2 old race notches to it. So easy to order, delivery was really quick & the notches were just as described. I can't wait to add more.
Lovely product and super quick delivery. Can’t wait to buy more notches
Nicely made waiting for the bracelet to add them on.....kinda wished i ventured to the colored notches. I have pink and gold notches. They will perfect as the final product.
NOTCH® is rated 4.94 based on 2,896 reviews