NOTCH® Reviews

Nicola Palmer
NOTCH® 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Rachel Trpeski
More Photos & Videos
Lovely item, promptly delivered. Thanks.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Easy to order and great product when arrived being worn with pride
Fantastic quality! Love my bracelet and all that it means to me. Looking forward to earning more notches (although mine are for marathons so could take me a while to fill it up)
Absolutely beautiful quality. A great gift to celebrate achievements.
Bought a notch and a band for my sisters birthday,she absolutely loves it and is already thinking about what notches she can add to it,great service and good speedy delivery.
Super friendly service , website is easy to use , didn’t take long from order to receiving it.
I love my notch Bracelet And super excited to collect more notches , makes me want to achieve more things to just be able to buy the notch
I couldn’t be happier
Really pleased with my bracelet and Notches
Lovely keepsakes. Good choice of colours and engravings. Good communication about where your item is.
Really love the unique designs and the bracelet is so comfortable to wear.
Great product. Great service. Very pleased.
Excellent bracelet. Fantastic quality of item. I bought the bracelet and three notches for personal achievement and was very satisfied with my purchase. In fact, I have just purchased another notch. I would definitely recommend this item.
Love my NOTCH leather bracelet! It’s great quality, the colour choice of the notches if fantastic. I received excellent & very prompt customer service amending my order. Can’t wait to add more NOTCHES to celebrate my running achievements 😊
Really please with my Notch Bracelet, I also purchased a Notch with my running club name and intend on purchasing a Manchester Marathon 2019 notch as a reminder of a personal achievement in my running quest.
Its beautifully made and looks very much like it will survive the wear and tear it will need to and the years of events that wil be added to it.
Great product! My friend loved it. Good contact throughout. Thank you.
Quick and efficient, used notch multiple times now. Always a good service. My husband is a marathon runner and brother triathlete and they love the concept. Great for a gift.
Ordered notch bracelet for a special surprise for my running friend, who we both ran every day or night in September for cancer support, which we achieved over 60 miles.. With the cancer notch which engraved. This girl can run. She loved it. Know she can add all her achievements over the last few years
More than happy with my purchase, very good service I forgot to put colour. Had a call from yourself and with great advice picked which was was best. Mine is for a present very pleased thank you.
The bracelet and notch are really nice I love them
No complaints every thing was delivered. Good quality product. Delivered as expected.
NOTCH® is rated 4.94 based on 1,782 reviews