NOTCH® Reviews

of reviewers recommend NOTCH®
Read NOTCH® Reviews
What a great idea this lovely notch bracelet is, they are lovely and bright, sleek and elegant. Very comfortable to wear and motivational. I will be buying more.
Excellent service, fast, lovely packaging
Lovey product, innovative idea. With a notch for everything, literally 🤣🤣🤣
Great product and a great service to match
Im new to Notch but I love it.
Amazing product and super fast delivery. Customer service is superb highly recommend
Over the moon with my bracelet and beads. The engraving is perfect and can't wait to get more and more
Very pleased with my purchase, I added a request to the comments box and everything was done as I'd asked, very happy. :) excellent service as always.
Easy to order, lots of choice and fantastic service, received within a couple of days.
Ordered and arrived within 3 days. The quality of these is just lovely and having little reminders of things on my wrist is so nice and special. I can’t wait for my next “event” so I can start to fill my bracelet with more notches. Thank you!
Love the bracelet. Started collecting personalised notches for achievements last year. Wear it every day, inc when running. Love it!
Excellent service very quick response will definitely order again
Really live the bracelet and notches, which I had personalised. They are for a gift. Quick delivery. Would recommend.
Absolutely love my notch bracelet, it’s lovely to have something personal and meaningful to me. The service from notch is so quick, can’t wait to shop more
I received 3 notches for my birthday in April 2020, they are the brass ones, along with a leather bracelet with brass clasp. Unfortunately, all of the brass has discoloured and is no longer bright. I have subsequently received another two notches, one blue and one pink and thus far they have remained bright. Although disappointed with the tarnishing of the brass notches I love the product as a whole and will continue to record my achievements with Notches.
I love my Notch bracelet, it hasn’t left my wrist since it arrived. Have you ever thought about doing matching necklaces?
Great prompt service and excellent product
Lovely bracelet and charm and super fast delivery, very happy. Thank you
Love my new Notch bracelet. It’s beautiful and love wearing it. Also brilliant customer service!
NOTCH is a company that interacts with their customers. The team are amazingly helpful, answer queries quickly. The products are superb quality. Lovely reminder of those achievements or to motivate for the next big thing.
You cant go wrong purchasing a NOTCH bracelet and notch.
Highly recommended.