NOTCH® Reviews

of reviewers recommend NOTCH®
4.9
Based on 3,634 reviews
Read NOTCH® Reviews
I do the Conqueror Challenges and this is a much less ostentatious and convenient way to show my achievements than wearing all the medals! 😉
Great service and I love my bracelet 😊
Excellent product made with very high quality . Items arrived much quicker than expected too . Positive experience & will be buying again in future !
Very fast service excellent quality items, wife loves them, will be ordering more soon Thanks
Very easy to order, just clicked on chosen running races and added the year. It couldn’t have been any simpler 😊
NOTCH® 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Love my anklet and notches - great service, you speak directly to a person, no number system to get through and really really helpful.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Love my notch bracelet its super lovely. Fits so well. Looks great and gets people asking what it's for and where I got it from.
I ordered a new band as I’d worn my original out through constant use over the last 4 years. The new one arrived promptly within a couple of days of ordering and looks fab with my notches on it.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Love the product and the customer service is brilliant looking forward to more notch’s in the future and beyond
Amazing service from NOTCH again! They provided excellent customer service through the chat for a NOTCH that I wanted. They confirmed that I could adapt it slightly to have how I wanted it. When they were delivered they were exactly how I wanted. Super happy!
Very quick service. I made a mistake on my order and they had what I actually needed out to me within a day. Thanks!
I love my bracelet and feel confident when going out as people will know I have epilepsy
Great service, quick delivery and perfect for what I want
The very best and excellent customer service. Thanks!
Excellent service again. Love being able to chart my son's progress x
Husband loved his Notch leather band. He literally opened this birthday present on the desert In Petra, Jordan. So a memorable day for him. He was very pleased.
Excellent customer service for a fantastic product. I recently had a problem with my notch bracelet and they kindly replaced the item at no extra cost. I've collected 12 notches now to commemorate important running events and they are all beautifully engraved and hard wearing. My most recent notch was to celebrate the birth of my daughter and, again, it was beautifully engraved and arrived quickly given it was a custom order!
NOTCH® 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Excellent, speedy delivery of my bespoke Notch. My only suggestion would be to try to cut down on the packaging. The Notch came in a padded envelope, in a velvet-feel bag (which I will never need or use), and in a small polythene bag in the velvet bag. The product is first-class, but maybe the packaging could be looked at.
Love the bracelet great idea and gives the opportunity for males to wear a stylish piece and add sentimental,achievement etc notches like females do with the likes of pandora etc
Well presented, great idea.
NOTCH® is rated 4.93 based on 3,634 reviews