NOTCH® Reviews

Alex Pilgrim
NOTCH® 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Bettina Pickett
NOTCH® 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Great way to record achievements etc. I’m collecting countries I’ve visited and running events one done like marathons. Great quality as well.
Love this (bought for me for Christmas by my hubby). I am so looking forward to completing my challenges and adding to my Notches. The product is top quality and the magnetic clasp is brilliant (I was concerned it wouldn't be strong enough, but it is :-) )
I brought the bracelet and charms as presents, I must admit I did find the website a little hard to navigate but that might have been because I didn’t know know anything about Notch before it was requested as a Christmas present. I was pleased with the items when they arrived and my daughter was over the moon with the items I had picked for her, I expect I will be buying more, so much easier than the old fashioned charm bracelet.
My only criticism would be the packaging is not plain so if you live in the same house it would be obvious what has arrived in the post 😂
Excellent product
Original order lost in post (Royal Mail delivered to wrong address) - contacted Notch, replacements sent out straight away, in time for Christmas. Excellent customer service and their stuff is pretty good too, recommended
I am completely in love with my Notch bracelet. My custom Notch is excellent quality and is exactly what I wanted and the custom bracelet is also a really nice touch.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Daughter recieved for Christmas, and loved it! Marking her achievements with her dogs! Thank you
Amazing product - hard wearing, reasonably priced, exceeded expectations with the level of customer service and communication about manufacture, order ready and posting process throughout. Excellent 👌
Got given ages ago ad a present. Judged building the notches up. Excellent band and magnet. Far superior than other companies. Engravings are short on. Colours vibrant. Only criticisms are, when delivering the envelope comes with NOTCH in bright colours over entire back giving the game away and tucked the gift box bur didn't recieved one. Xmas present and surprise ruined but product, simply brilliant. Fully recommended. 0%
NOTCH® 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Am 100% over the moon with my purchase and I will be buying from you again and I will also be telling everyone about ur site
Absolutely love NOTCH! My friend gave me a bracelet for Christmas last year and it’s awesome. The bracelets and the Notches are such good quality and look amazing. I’ve loved adding marathon and half marathon Notches as great reminders of my achievements. Love the whole ethos, customer service and ability to personalise Notches. Getting addicted!
A great way to celebrate doing the VLM 2020. Brilliant product - looks great.
Excellent customer service - the original one got lost in the Christmas post, so a replacement arrived next day! Thank you so much.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Absolutely fantastic
First time buyer and very happy with the service and the products. Will be buying again thank you
How dare you have the audacity to request a review on your service when the item has never arrived. Says it all about your service really. It better come this week or you can expect some really bad publicity
Excellent service during ordering and delivery. Now have my bracelet and they look fantastic - really smart and a good quality
Great product! Unique!
Excellent - a quality product. Superb concept that allows people to celebrate their achievements in a visual, yet discreet way.
Excellent quality and service. Thank you
Ordered over three weeks ago and paid for first class delivery. Still hasn’t arrived and when I phoned for assistance the person I spoke to was unhelpful and didn’t care
NOTCH® is rated 4.93 based on 2,098 reviews