NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Jessica Sandy
Marie Burton
Carol Ann Porter
Fantastic presents for my boyfriend he loves his notch bracelet and the memories it holds. Always fantastic service
Such a great company with a personal touch. Goods are top quality too. Can't recommend these guys enough.
I love my new NOTCHES and I’m wearing my achievements with pride! I love the colours and my leather bracelet. Excited for my next challenge so I can get my next NOTCH!
NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Beautiful product and very good quality. Nicely presented in the pouch. I only given 3 stars as the colour description of turquoise blue notch did not match my expectations of turquoise it comes more like a pale sky blue rather than a bright turquoise. Would have preferred a brighter colour. I maybe need to look more careful at the colour pictures rather than the description.
Lovely idea, lovely items, lovely company.
Really nice idea and great quality bought as a gift
Love it! The idea is great, and we are tempted to get one for each of the family...
Excellent service with prompt delivery.
Fantastic love the quality fits nicely love the words on just love it very pleased
Have ordered from Notch a number of times now, and every time have had a positive experience. My daughter and I are both wanting to build our collections so will definitely be ordering again!
Love love love my notch ❤️
Really Fast service friendly customer service and great quality 👍
Love it. A beautiful quality product. I ordered a personalised notch and bracelet which arrived in just a couple of days! Perfect.
I love this bracelet and the motivation its given me.
I love my bracelet and am going to use it as a tool and encouragement for my running and weightloss journey. Quick service and quality goods what more can you ask!
My bracelet fits perfectly and my granddaughter loved putting the notches on in order. Thank you for a very efficient, helpful service. I hope to purchase more notches in the future.
Delivered really quickly . Excellent quality great product .Thank you will be ordering again
Order arrived the next day. Really pleased with quality
Got mine the other day and I love it, will be adding more in the near future
Beautiful bracelet and I am going to enjoy adding to my collection of notches
NOTCH® is rated 4.94 based on 2,492 reviews