NOTCH® Reviews

of reviewers recommend NOTCH®
Read NOTCH® Reviews
Brilliant product, brilliant concept backed up with excellent customer service.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Fantastic service . My first Notch is our running club logo and our club members are interested in getting a Notch to show there achievements.
Lovely item, fast delivery great keepsake
Bought 2 for my grandsons for Easter, I love them just need to wait and see if they like them
Amazing bracelet! Purchased to celebrate the races I complete this year- Can't wait to fill it up!
Absolutely delighted with my bracelet and notches ❤️
I bought the bracelet with 3 separate Yorkshire peaks notches for my granddaughters birthday. She loved it and wants to earn more notches. So maybe I will walk the 3 National peaks with her next time. Very nice quality products and excellent service. They went above and beyond to make sure it arrived in time for her birthday which it did. Thanks
I absolutely love it!! Thank you 💕
i am very proud of my achievement of losing 4st and no better way to celebrate is with a notch bracelet, plus i can add more notches as i go along, i'm sure as i carry on with my journey of getting fitter & healthier i will be ordering more notches in the future. Thank you notch.
I live my NOTCH bracelet and gaining the notches as I loose weight is highly motivating. Great quality. Good service.
Amazing service and amazing product. Couldn’t recommend enough
Just received my #GetFit band and looking forward to filling it up with race notches and running achievements in my 50th year 👊
The notches are a wonderful idea....I can wear my 'medals' with pride on my wrist now. The product itself and the service is exemplary. I needed to make an amendment to my order within a few hours of sending it as I realised I'd put slightly incorrect information on the order. The reply was prompt and the amendment made with no hassle. I'd recommend Notch to anyone.
NOTCH has come up with a fantastic way to wear your achievements with pride. The bracelet and NOTCHES are of a fantastic standard and I would recommend them in an instant.
A amazing bracelet to remind me of all my ocr events
Love my Notch bracelet. Show it off to all my running friends. Service was excellent, and can't wait to order more notches to add on
Love these. Such a great way to record achievements.
Such a clever idea. Wearing my Notches every day reminds me how far I've come and inspires me to keep going.
Amazing service and the notches are fantastic. I’m so pleased Thankyou
Absolutely love my Notch bracelet, can't wait to set myself more challenges and collect more notches. Excellent, very responsive and helpful customer service.
NOTCH® is rated 4.96 based on 190 reviews