NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Lesley-Anne Jones
NOTCH® 5 star review on 9th October 2021
Pamela Leonard
Just as described, lovely items, speedy delivery, would recommend
I’ve been so pleased with my bracelet, a great way to show off my achievements. I love Nordic walking and take part in ultra walks and my bracelet represents the challenges and miles I’ve walked and my journey I’ve been on. So pleased with my free bracelet and can’t wait to start filling it with more challenges.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 15th October 2021 NOTCH® 5 star review on 15th October 2021
I love it so comfortable to wear and looks fab to I’m a luck mummy/ nana 🥰
Notch bracelet and beads arrived as ordered. Extremely pleased with the product. Will definitely order more.
Amazing product. Coming to buy more soon
I love all my notch charms, it’s a great way to celebrate and remember my running and cycling achievements. The service and delivery times are great even on bespoke items. I cannot wait to fill up my first bracelet and start the next
I absolutely love my bracelets, I have one for walking and one for runs! Everyone comments on them too and I get to talk about my achievements with them :)
NOTCH® 5 star review on 15th October 2021
Beautiful product and packaging. Very high quality, will be ordering more.
Love the idea of these i use these as grading memories for Brazilian jiu-jitsu be awesome if you actually had a pre made set of these as I think they would be super popular
Bought one each for my son and daughter so they can keep track of their service careers. They absolutely loved them. Great value for money too.
Top class products and customer service
Absolutely love my running Notch. My motivation to start running again and add more. Speedy delivery even with a personalised Notch in a beautiful tin. Two on the list for Christmas Presents for friends and family and more for my bracelets with runs I have booked.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 14th October 2021
I can't rate Notch highly enough - the race I'd done wasn't listed but a quick email fixed it with a speedy reply. The product quality is fab, and the customer service excellent. Worth every penny spent. Thank you 😊
Great service, bracelets fit fine and all the NOTCH beads are clear as per instructions, looks absolutely great, thank you !
Excellent product, looking forward to adding to it over the next couple of years.
Love mine
I've just had a virtual London Marathon notch and the writing is very small. I expect it has to be to fit it all on but I can hardly read it. Saying this though I still love my notches and the service is second to none and I can't wait to earn some more notches. Thank you for sure a motivating and inspiring idea.
Good quality quick to arrive Will Oder again
My friend bought me a notch loop for my birthday abd a notch charm. I’m now adding key race achievements to the loop so every time I pick up my keys I remember my successes.
Love the bracelet - looks really great for day to day wear Love the customisable nature and a fab way to record my running challenges
NOTCH® is rated 4.94 based on 3,093 reviews