NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Margaret Nicholson
NOTCH® 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Victoria Sceviour
Can’t give a proper review as I haven’t received it yet. But the selection and payment processes etc online were great!
My 3-star mark is an average of the bracelet and the service. I am genuinely pleased with the bracelet, I love everything about it, and that is 5. However, for the service, I'm giving you 1. First, you forgot to ship it. It was only after my email that you proceeded with my order, without a word of apology. And then, there was a mess with documents, and it stack at the customs for a while. It's like the international shipping outside Europe was too much for that delivery company.
When ordering be careful on sizing. Website says that it allows for a bit more than the size you order. When the NOTCH arrived I was disappointed to find that there is no extra allowance. I will probably have to order a larger one now . Disappointed.
I was sent the wrong one. When I questioned it customer service was helpful and said they would send me the right one. I waited and got back to customer service and they told me no one had processed the second one so they did it the second time. Almost 2 weeks since I contacted them and I’m still waiting on my correct bracelet to be delivered 🤦🏼‍♀️
Really pleased with the charms but was disappointed that they both came in one pouch when they where presents for two different people and now one person doesn't have one, I think this can be asked before checkout.
Nice product line the notches but I think the premium black leather band was quite ordinary and overpriced , expected more to be honest .
Beautiful product and very good quality. Nicely presented in the pouch. I only given 3 stars as the colour description of turquoise blue notch did not match my expectations of turquoise it comes more like a pale sky blue rather than a bright turquoise. Would have preferred a brighter colour. I maybe need to look more careful at the colour pictures rather than the description.
It has not turned up yet hopefully it will be for Christmas
Love the product but scetching of Notch has slipped onto the side where the wording is so it looks scratched. It’s not but it spoils the look a bit.
Quite pleased with the product but disappointed with the packaging. I know it sounds silly but the fact that the sticker was badly placed on the presentation tin makes it look really cheap. Delivery was quick which was good.
I received 3 notches for my birthday in April 2020, they are the brass ones, along with a leather bracelet with brass clasp. Unfortunately, all of the brass has discoloured and is no longer bright. I have subsequently received another two notches, one blue and one pink and thus far they have remained bright. Although disappointed with the tarnishing of the brass notches I love the product as a whole and will continue to record my achievements with Notches.
Easy to order but I am yet to receive the product
I haven't yet received it... Hoping it comes before the weekend as its for my partners bday on Sunday x so based on this I can't be pleased with what I've not yet received
I made my order with notch, and after receiving an email confirmation and paying I was asked to clarify again what my order was. However, despite this, the incorrect colour came in the post and it was too late to change it as it was a gift. I was a little disappointed as I chose the colour for a specific reason. However the service was fast and communication was good. The overall idea is lovely too.
delivery took longer than expected and it wasnt very well comunicated
I sent a message to inquire about my order but did not get a reply. So I had to wait til my order arrived to see if my order was right and what I ordered. So I would rate as acceptable.
Bit expensive