NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Margaret Nicholson
NOTCH® 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Victoria Sceviour
A friend very kindly bought me a notch bracelet and 'notches'. I've added a couple and bought some as presents. Highly recommended. The engraving is "top-notch" and excellent value for money.
Absolutely love my NOTCH bracelet filled with bright and colourful relevant medical information. Such a fun change from my old medical ID bands, this is also great for swapping out notches if treatment changes. Swift process from placing of my order to despatch and delivery in a beaut velvet-encased medal tin. Keen to buy another one with weight loss achievements and positive quotes.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 20th August 2021
I was looking for a non traditional medical ID bracelet where all allergies and medications could be listed…and I found it with NOTCH! Although it was a tad expensive (that’s due to the number of inscribed beads I needed)! It was perfect and reassuring for me and my family. Friends have commented on how beautiful they are and no doubt there will be many more converts to NOTCH in the future! Thank you NOTCH 😊
NOTCH® 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Fast service and I love my NOTCH bracelet which commemorates all of the achievements of my lovely Border Collie Mr Pip, during his working career.
Very professional, responded very promptly to emails and I’m delighted with my bracelet! Will definitely be adding more notches in the not so distant future !
Excellent product with excellent customer service and after care. Nothing is too much trouble.
Love the personalised engraving and great range of logos
Brilliant for a gift. Postage was so quick considering I was had one engraved. Very impressed. Thank-you.
Great product my partner does not like Pandora and wanted something we could build up on this is just the best.
I’ve bought twice from Notch in the past 2 weeks and I’m utterly delighted. Not only are the cords, clasps and notches as well made as they appear (the magnetic join us a thing of joy!), but the CS team are awesome and can’t do enough to help. Brilliant product, good price point, great service Thank you
My daughter sent a link to the site to me. I bought a leather band with allergy notch, blood group and emergency contact number. It was easy to order and arrived within two weeks. It is so much nicer than the rubber band I used to wear. Many people have commented on it and think it is a great idea. I know many other notches are available but I will keep mine for the important information I need to have with me 💕💕💕💕
This is going to help my husband out a lot thank you very much for this product
Really pleased to have a renewable medical ID bracelet that I can vary the Notches for it
Brilliant as usual and quick delivery. Loving the addition of the medical notches. For something like this I have more medical information than I can get on one notch. Is it possible to offer a discount, the more notches you buy to go on this band each additional one is a percentage off? 🤩
I show and breed dogs, and whilst I have had other "personalisable" bracelets, they're girly, and get caught in things. A friends son shared Notch on Facebook (he showjumps) and I knew this was for me! I get comments all the time about how lovely it is. I adore that I can have whatever wording I want, and the service has always been amazing. Can't wait to get back to shows. Hopefully we will have a "Notch-worthy" win or 2!!
NOTCH® 5 star review on 26th March 2021
I recently bought my first bracelet and I love it. I wear it every day and it's no bother at all, very comfortable infact you forget it's there. I have recently bought 3 beads with my children's names on and also my ponies🥰 can't wait to get more. we'll worth the money and fantastic quality. 5☆
NOTCH® 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Great product and service. I've placed two orders so far and both have come promptly. The only negatives are that firstly my two notches look so different. Not sure if it's because they have changed the way they make them since last year or if it's due to how many letters/numbers you use. Secondly I wish there was an option to receive no packaging. I am hoping to fill my bracelet so will be ordering more notches and do not need a little bag for each of them as they will all be on my bracelet. Seems like a waste!
Gift for my wife for her birthday and she loves it and cant wait to get more notches
I live my NOTCH bracelet and gaining the notches as I loose weight is highly motivating. Great quality. Good service.
Prompt and good quality. Personal and very special Thanks