Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Patryk Z
Patryk Z
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Anne M
Too early to tell if it's working but delivery was quick will keep updated
Quick and easy to order from and received all very quickly. Happy purchase.
Easy to order and arrived very promptly- would definitely use this company again
excellent, comfortable and light
Great company, great service, great products.
The product supplied by Mountain dog came exactly as described, and despite my caution about sizing, I followed the size guide and it fit perfectly.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I love the Rukka solid harness from Moutain dog and solid leash. It is really good quality, comforatble for my dog and doesn't cause matting of his coat. The clips are lockable and secure. Despite overexcited pulling the fabric has not stretched and are soft in my hand. I will happily buy again from Mountain dog.
Good service and fast delivery!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Very pleased with the service provided. The communication was fab when the leads were delayed and there was a lovely box of treats in the parcel for the delay.
Very pleased with products. Arrived quickly. Excellent communication.
Excellent service. My product was delivered very promptly.
The level of customer service I received from Rachel at Mountain Dog was outstanding. So helpful and kind. The products I ordered were sent swiftly and were exactly what I needed. I’d made an error on my original order and Rachel helped to amend it straight away..
Bought for my German Shepherd pup , strong , durable and she loves to play with it .
The leashes are made with excellent quality, durable and extremely strong. I purchased the leashes with Carabiners. The customer service is fantastic. I was taken care by Rachel, very informative and helpful and the delivery was very quick . I will be ordering again in the future from Mountain Dog.
Product brill very prompt service thank you
Sizing of Harness wasn’t as advertised, tried twice to speak with company to look to alternative and prior to placing review, but no communication back & just got refund. Shame as product seemed good quality but waist size not as advertised, was 20 cm’s shorter, neck size was accurate. No idea if I got faulty one or if generally sizing wrong.
Great, fast service.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Great and quick service. Great stock options. Professional and courteous.
Easy website to use, found exactly what I needed for excellent price. Package arrived quickly
Great quality and quick delivery
Mountain Dog is rated 4.93 based on 1,989 reviews