Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2021
MRS FELICITY S
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Emily L
Superfast delivery and always good quality products. You get what you pay for.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
Perfect fit excellent service
Neat collar, easy to adjust to size the fastening is a bit of a fiddle. Our dog seems to like it.
Great website - easy to locate what i wanted, easy ordering and good timely delivery.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Amazing prices for quality products and very quick delivery.
Really impressed with Mountain Dog, I've placed quite a few orders and everything arrives so quickly and in perfect condition. Great range of products too
Good site and will use again
Mountain Dog are excellent. They are that rare thing in on line Pet Stores, they actually have the products and they deliver them promptly. You can speak with them on the phone if you have a query as well. I fully recommend them.
Good communications. Packaged well.
Great website with super range for the outdoor loving dogs in our lives. Prompt service and pleased with limited plastic packaging 📦
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Really good company! Reliable for quality, price and customer service
Good fast service and customer care from Mountain Dog. I would recommend the seller.
Not used it yet but item delivered quickly and well packed. Opened it up and product looks quality, looks good and feels good. Easy to adjust and fit so delighted with the purchase. Not used it in water yet so cant comment on its bouyancy.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Great collar, very fast delivery and great service
Well designed website with a great selection of quality products at good prices. Outstanding customer service, really friendly and helpful, quick to respond to emails for advice as our beagle was bang in the middle of two sizes for a coat. We chose the smaller size, but did need to exchange for the larger. Fortunately their exchange process is so straightforward and easy to do, and free! First time buying from them; definitely recommend and will buy from here again.
I love this harness. I did have the Ruffwear Front Range harness which was good, however it hurt my thumb joints as the clips are situated under the material which it awkward. This one is much lighter and easier to undo but still supportive and secure for my dog 😊
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th July 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Excellent service, speedy delivery and response to my query
Just bought four ruff wear front harnesses for our border terriers. Absolutely delighted with them. We have used K9 in the past but these are much better and dogs have stopped pulling. Mountain dog service was brilliant, fast delivery and a great price 😀
Great selection of quality gear. Rare to find a retailer that adds so much value through their "curation" of their range. I now head to Mountain Dog as my starting point as they normally have the "right gear". Sometimes you can find cheaper elsewhere but their service when I DID have a problem is good so overall I'm happy to pay a little more for the ease of selection and confidence thereafter.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,380 reviews