Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

Excellent service. Received my dog coat and realised my mistake that I'd ordered wrong size. No issues in exchanging it and received the correct size really quickly.
So pleased we could help - sometimes it involves a couple of attempts but so please we could get there :-)
Great products at a competitive price; fast p&p
So pleased we could help John :-)
Purchased two Hurtta weekend warrior harnesses for my pugs. Really easy transaction, fast delivery. Harnesses fit perfect!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th July 2020
What a wonderful pic - we are yearning for the coast now!!!
Ordered a very good quality harness and the colour is gorgeous. The only harness I've found that fits my greyhound comfortably and adjusts very easily. It was reasonably priced and Mountain Dog delivered it very quickly and communicated really well throughout.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Excellent, doggo looks fab and we love that Welsh flag tag :-)
A very happy customer
T H A N K. Y O U
What a great company! The service from mountain dog had been exceptional. Speedy delivery and well packed. Nothing has been a problem!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th July 2020
WOW! We are blushing - we love the pic and thank you for the comments :-)
Excellent service wrong item sent replacement sent next day very helpful will use again
Thank you for a nice rating when we got it wrong! We have implemented a new scanning system since this error but we very much appreciate you working with us to resolve :-)
Fantastic product.. very robust.. company very efficient.. harness arrived in a few days
T H A N K Y O U
Good, lightweight harness for our Border Collie pup. Still some room to grow into it, but able to make suitable adjustments in the meantime.
So pleased it worked out for you Andrea
I contacted Mountain Dog for advice prior to purchasing some boots for my dog who struggles with her pads. They were quick, knowledgable and helpful. My order was posted out the same day. Fantastic service and will definitely use again. All that’s left now is to convince my spaniel the boots aren’t the worst thing that’s ever happened in the world.....
Thank you so much for your kind comments Catriona
Very helpful and the item arrived promptly.
Thanks for the review Lucy
cheaper than elsewhere & great aftercare service when I neeed advice. would definitely use again
Thanks so much for your kind comments
The service was good, the order was sent very quickly
very pleased with the service I have received from Mountain Dog
T H A N K. Y O U
Great product, quality item. Very pleased
T H A N K. Y O U
Rapid delivery at a great price. Loki gets very excited when it's time to wear the Beagle Suit!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th July 2020
So pleased Loki is sorted - thank you for the kind review
Prompt and responsive when ensuring they had the right colour in stock.
Fantastic thanks Brad
Speedy service.
It was a pleasure - thank you for your custom
Superb service once again from Mountain Dog. Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Range of products are superb - great quality and our dogs love them!
Thank you for those kind comments Neil

We appreciate your business
Service good as normal. My puppy had an harness and walking his was a nightmare I changed to the martingale collar OMG the difference straight away was so good made it a pleasure taking him out I was concerned about it hurting him but used correctly it will be fine
Thats wonderful news, as you say when used correctly these collars really fo help :-) We appreciate the review.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 706 reviews