Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Yvonne Moulds
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Heidi Jackson
Amazing service ordered on the sunday afternoon and had it by Tuesday morning

Far better customer service than other companies that I have used in the passed
Thanks for the kind review Anna! I'm so pleased you're happy with our service levels :)
Really quick delivery and product arrived in good condition. Needed to send back as got the wrong size. The refund process was easy.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Thank you for the review and the great picture Molly! I'm so glad you thought our delivery was great and that our returns/exchange process was nice and easy - plus the new harness looks absolutely fantastic!
Great service and delivery time
Thank you for the kind review Martin :) Happy adventuring!
Easy to deal with. Received the coat quickly. Had no problems. Thank you
Thank you for your review Nicola! We're pleased you found us easy to deal with :)
Really happy with Mountain Dog, price on the Ruffwear harness we ordered more than competitive and delivery was well communicated and speedy.

My dog seems very happy with it too!
Your review is appreciated Graeme! So pleased you're happy with our service and the products we sell!
Item arrived really quickly and was as described.
Hi Elaine, we really appreciate your review :)
Excellent service from Mountain Dog. Fast delivery and well packaged.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Thanks for the review Matt! That is one snazzy jumper and the Tumalo Teal harness compliments it perfectly! You've definitely got a cosy looking pup :)
Excellent product at a good price with speedy delivery
Thank you for the kind review Paul - we're thrilled you like our service :)
The sizing on this item is way out .one to two sizes to big .a bit disappointed had to return due to this
Great website and customer service.
Delivery is quick and items are well packaged.
Thanks for the review - we're so pleased you're happy with our service :)
First Class service, with a quick turnaround of my order from order to delivery.
Thank you for your review of our service Martin! I'm so pleased you're happy with us :)
Absolutely fabulous company!!! The quality of products are great and good value for money!

We had a slight issue with postage and Mountain Dog sent another with upgraded postage so it came for Christmas!! Thank you so much!!
Thanks for your kind review Claire! I'm glad you received your replacement item and I'm so glad you're happy with our service!
Used this on our greyhound as she was starting get rough/dry pads and it works a charm. Soothed and super soft paws now but reduced grip on laminate flooring unfortunately. Luckily she’s spends most of her time indoors roaching as most greys do!
Thanks for the review! I'm pleased the balm has helped to soothe your pup's paws :)
Excellent in both design and build. Instantly stopped our 6 month Labrador puppy pulling, he now walks next to us with a slack lead for the majority of the time and any lurching is easily corrected.
Thanks for the kind review Simon :)
Awesome website with great products for active doggos, great customer service too!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
Thank you for your review Roxana! I'm thrilled you're so happy with our service and product choice - that coat certainly looks like it's keeping your pooch nice and dry :)
Excellent product. My order was quickly dispatched and my dog finds the collar and harness extremely comfortable. I would definitely recommend πŸ‘Œ
Thank you for your review Alex! I'm thrilled that you're happy with our service, and thank the collar and harness are comfortable for your pooch. Happy adventuring! :)
The dog harness arrived quickly with minimal packaging which is good. Service was excellent and the product is a good fit and well made.
Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear you like both our service and your received product :)
Quick efficient service
Thanks for the review Jeanette! I'm so glad you're happy with our service :)
Quick and efficient
Excellent service
Thank you for the kind review Sue! I'm glad you're so happy with our service :)
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 1,431 reviews