Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

New Rent Cottage
Hutton-in-the-Forest
Penrith
Cumbria

Superb service once again from Mountain Dog. Prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Range of products are superb - great quality and our dogs love them!
Thank you for those kind comments Neil

We appreciate your business
Service good as normal. My puppy had an harness and walking his was a nightmare I changed to the martingale collar OMG the difference straight away was so good made it a pleasure taking him out I was concerned about it hurting him but used correctly it will be fine
Thats wonderful news, as you say when used correctly these collars really fo help :-) We appreciate the review.
A well made sturdy harness that keeps our energetic dog in check.
Many thanks for the review
Really quick delivery, very pleased
Thanks for the kind coments
Very pleased with purchase looks lovely on our brown cockapoo.
Fantastic, thanks for the review Claire
I ordered two Ruffwear Harness for my Airedale Terriers. I've been looking for ages to get ones that are a good fit, and in a choice of colours. Mountain dog had the best deal on the ones I finally decide on. The information on the website was great and the sizing guide was spot on. I was so impressed with the service I purchased two collars and leads to match. Now my girls look great and ready for adventures.
Fantastic to hear go glad the girls are all kitted out - we appreciate your kind comments
Very strong and well fitting.
Quick service, item just what we wanted
Thanks Judith, we appreciate your custom
Took a long time to find a decent harness which I now have,great colour soft and padded and easy to put on our dog,the 2 lead attachments gives us control of her pulling power.
So please you got doggo all sorted - thanks for much for your custom and the kind review.
Best price on the internet for Ruffwear harness, was the 2020 version too!! Arrived within 2 days. Great service & price 👍
Thanks for your kind words Colin, we appreciate your custom,
Wow absolutely outstanding service can't fault anything speedy service, Excellent customer service Thankyou.
We are blushing - thanks for the comments Jason :-)
Mountain Dog are brilliant. I have a Hungarian Wire Haired Viszla and needed a new harness as he is 18 months and very fast ( was hitting his rear knee on the old harness and damaging his patella ) Spoke to Jules and Wills and they gave really good advice and the new Ruffwear Harness is a dream, light, super strong and lets him run easier. Also bought the Ruffwear night beacon following discussion on mountain biking in the dark and again advice spot on, it a brilliant light. Delivery on items was next day as promised.
So please we could help Tony, thanks so much for your kind words - it makes a massive difference to us.
Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick.
Thanks Mountain Dog
Thank you so much Julie!
Excellent service. Great products. Fast delivery.
Thank you Nicki!
Very impressed with the speed of despatch and delivery.
Thanks for those kind comments John - we appreciate your business
Excellent service. Best price and goods received really quickly. Very impressed and will use this company again.
Thank you for your very kind comments Jackie
Quick postage, well packaged, very happy.
Thank you for your kind review - we appreciate your custom
I brought a great harness for
My dog via Mountain Dog online. Unfortunately my dog is broad and
Long between her collar and front legs and when the harness was wet it rubbed behind her legs, I called mountain dog and they couldn’t have been more helpful. I chose to return the harness and even though it had been used a full refund was given without hesitation. I would definitely used them again. Excellent customer service. Thank you Mountain Dog.
You are so welcome, sometimes these things just dont work out and whilst we are a small company we do like to make a difference if we can. We hope to see you online again sometime :-)
Happy with this dog harness as it is a good improvement on my dog’s old one . Adjusts well to fit and my dog has so far not managed to get out of it when out for walks .Recommend t
Fantastic news, thank you for your review,
Brilliant Website, easy to use and fantastic products.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 18th July 2020
What a cutey - we will share on Facebook, we couldn't leave them all alone here on the review site - thanks for the share.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 668 reviews