Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 14b Armstrong Court North Seaton Industrial Estate, ,

Good range of harnesses available and quick delivery!
Ordering and delivery were quick and efficient. Brilliant all round.
Harness arrived on time no problems with the order. One happy handsome hound again.
We ordered a harness after it was recommended by his Doggy Day Care - its fantastic. Our pup has growing pains at the moment and we've noticed he more comfortable in his ruffwear harness than in his old one. Excellent quality and looks great. Deliver was speedy and the website was easy to use. We'll be ordering again!
Easy to deal with and very efficient.
I'm very pleased with the service and speed of delivery from Mountain Dog. Ordered two items in Thursday night, both delivered the following Monday.
Quick delivery. We bought 2 harnesses and they seem well made and the dogs find them very comfy.
Excellent, quick service. Good quality product. As good a price as we could find anywhere.
quick service and the dog collar is lovely.
Fantastic fit & very stylish
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Excellent company to do business with. They were extremely helpful and replied to all my enquiries.
Well fitting, good quality harness and lead. Super pleased with the cushioning and support for my pup. Pattern is also just as pictured
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Prompt delivery
well made and comfortable looking to wear but difficult to work out how to adjust the size to fit. I am still working on it.
This type of harness was recommended to me since I have a smart rescue dog who knows how to spin round and escape from a regular harness. With this type of harness, I have piece of mind, when she is out and about, and need not worry about her escaping when she has no road sense.
Great service and a prompt reply to my query about sizing
Good quality item, good price and delivered promptly as promised. Thank you Mountain Dog.
Prompt and efficient service.
Great quality, super fast
Great Service and great productions!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th April 2021