Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Fast delivery and great product
Great website. Good range of products
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Excellent - found exactly what we wanted. Delivery quick and. A good price. Would buy form them again
Excellent product. I found it v difficult to find a proper lifting harness but this is exactly what I wanted. V useful to carry dog on & off ferries & boats .
Mountain dog are a company to trust, placed my order and in no time at all it arrived, very well packed, definitely a company to trust, I found the Rukka cooling vest that actually fits my little Chihuahua, definitely worth a look for your dogs needs.
A website full of great products. Very reliable and the product was exactly as described and arrived quickly. We will definitely buy from them again.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 30th August 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 30th August 2021
I bought the downpour suit for my friend’s dog and she is absolutely delighted with it. The suit was made to a high standard and Charlie is very comfortable in it, he made no objection to wearing it.
easy site to use, nice range of products
Great quality stuff and well described on the website. Sizing guide for our dog harness was very useful. Arrived very quickly even with standard shipping option. Competitive pricing. Mountain Dog would be one of the first places I’d look if I was looking to buy anything else dog-related.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 29th August 2021
I love the look of it but find it is very stiff not sure if this will change with wear. I have washed it to try and soften it but this has not worked so we will see over time.
Usual high standard of product fulfilment and customer service. Very satisfied customer !
Great fit looks great.....
very good service ordered and despatch same day. Ordered 2 for fit so returned 1 the refund was received immediately upon receipt of the returned harness.
Absolutely fantastic. I have a large greyhound and it’s difficult to get harnesses to fit him. This one is comfortable and because of the different tightening straps it fits him really well. Would definitely recommend it
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 27th August 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Great service! Love this harness and fits my mini dachshund really well
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 27th August 2021
Quick delivery and reasonable price.
Great customer service!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Very well made and looks really good. Will get the next size when puppy outgrows this one.
Fantastic harness, so easy to put on, super fit, great colour! Really really pleased! Our dog loves it!
Very efficient service. Ordered and arrived promptly with e-mails to update progress of order.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,566 reviews