Herdwick Cottages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herdwick Cottages
Read Herdwick Cottages Reviews

About Herdwick Cottages:

Herdwick Cottages is a family-run business that offers self-catering holiday rentals in the Lake District and surrounding areas.

Choose from cottages, shepherd huts, lodges and more.

01539-312290

hello@herdwickcottages.co.uk

Tell us how Herdwick Cottages made you happy
Excellent service from Adam who has great knowledge of the local area. Very helpful for a Londoner. Friendly efficient service, will definitely be recommending to my friends and family.
We booked late one evening just over a week before our holiday quite lady minute,Herdwick replied first thing in the morning with confirmation and all the details we needed for our holiday, so feel we could book with confidence, and was very impressed with service thank you
Would definitely book with you again and would highly recommend.
We booked a weeks stay in the Lake District through Herdwick Cottages and were blown away by the service we received. Terry and Adam were extremely friendly and well informed recommending places to visit near by while also ensuring our stay was perfect from start to finish!
A lovely company to interact with. Very friendly and helpful. The information they gave us was clear, concise and easy to follow. I really appreciated how accommodating and understanding they were regarding the current COVID situation, as they understand our worries about booking a trip during the pandemic and gave us plenty of options to put our minds at ease. I would definitely book through them again!
Thank you so much for the lovely review Lauren! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! ^Adam
Will definitely use Herdwick Cottages again! They were very efficient, communication was excellent and great customer care.
First time and no problems at all. opposed to some larger organisations I could mention.......
Adams communication and willingness to put the best resolution in place when I unfortunately had to cancel due to a cycle accident was second to none. He went the extra mile and I look forwards too booking again through Herdwick Cottages.
Herdwick Cottages made booking our Lakeland holiday so easy, they were helpful, enthusiastic and very knowledgable about the surrounding area, they gave us alot of helpful advice and things to see and do, Can't wait till our trip in October, thanks
Herdwick Cottages is rated 4.94 based on 154 reviews