Herdwick Cottages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herdwick Cottages
Read Herdwick Cottages Reviews

About Herdwick Cottages:

Herdwick Cottages is a family-run business that offers self-catering holiday rentals in the Lake District and surrounding areas.

Choose from cottages, shepherd huts, lodges and more.

01539-312290

hello@herdwickcottages.co.uk

Tell us how Herdwick Cottages made you happy
Amy H
Superb communication from Herdwick Cottages and an outstanding holiday.
Very helpful and responsive host. Always ready to answer all our queries and give the correct information.
Booking was straightforward. Only slight issue was that the Track and Trace information was requested when initially booking on 27Mar and reminders sent but the Manage my Booking link was not provided until 9Apr. No other issues faced and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Easy booking and good communication. We had a fabulous break in the cottage!
Easy to book, good amount of information and good email communication after we booked. We'll definitely use you again!
My husband, pup and I loved staying at the Herdwick Cottage! It was beautiful and quiet. It came with plenty of amenities and we really enjoyed waking up to farm animals each morning. We were also so close to Kendal which is a lovely little town. We will definitely be coming back to visit!
Very impressed by the staff at Herdwick. All questions I had, (pre and post sales), were quickly and efficiently answered, mainly by Adam. Rental of apartment organised by Herdwick went very smoothly.
Enjoyed our stay very much so quiet and peaceful in remote part of the Lake District perfect for walkers.
Herdwick Cottages were great to book with - good communication and we loved the property we stayed at (Carhullan).
Very easy booking and great communication.
Excellent.
Great email communication on booking. I had to call them on arrival and they were really friendly and helpful.
Very helpful in finding us a an iddilic place to stay,, in a stunning location
We stayed in Stamp Howe for a little over a week last January 2020 and were not disappointed. It’s a lovely homely cottage with some stunning views including some amazing hills. The cottage is warm and spacious inside, with a welcoming feel as soon as you step inside. Nearby there are some amazing restaurants and pubs, but the best part is the awesome views. The Shraga’s ensure you have everything you need for a really memorable stay and we would be happy to recommend it for a couple or a family for a real getaway break.
Herdwick Cottages have been very responsive and helpful during my stay at the lovely Daisy cottage in Barrow-in-Furness. The booking process was very quick and simple, the correspondence between myself and Adam very helpful, and the cottage was exactly as described. I've enjoyed my stay and would use Herdwick Cottages again in the future.
Good easy website to navigate.
Very professional
Efficient and helpful
Fab Customer Service and information always given quickly and effectively.
This was probably the most relaxing stay we’ve ever had. The cottage was immaculate, the view was stunning. Great location. Thank you
Can honestly say it was the best Christmas for a long time. It is truly a very special place and we have wonderful memories. The attention to detail is wonderful. The log burner terrific and the hot tub. Love to come back—- but so does everyone else— hence there is hardly any availability. The dogs also loved it. Thank you it is a special place.
Herdwick Cottages is rated 4.93 based on 131 reviews