DBS Bathrooms Reviews

Read DBS Bathrooms Reviews

info@dbsbathrooms.com

Unit 23A/23B Two Gates Trading Estate, Watling Street, Tamworth

Tell us how DBS Bathrooms made you happy
Fantastic products at great prices.
shocking keep using a carrier that relentlessly deliver damaged panels or in most cases don’t deliver at all. Having given this company many chances i would now avoid at all costs.
I am very happy with my purchase. I ordered on the website, easy to navigate and received on time. I will be shopping again soon.
DBS Bathrooms 5 star review on 19th April 2022
I was revamping a bathroom and found DBS online searching. I needed to see what would work best and ordered free samples that helped me decide. Then using their online help I ordered the correct amount of panels and trim and it all worked out just right. Delivery was quick and efficient. No hesitation to recommend this company
Ordering as easy however the product the delivery driver decided to leave the product round the back in the rain, damaged 🤷🏻‍♀️
Excellent value. Easy to install the chrome edging sets panels off beautifully.
DBS Bathrooms 5 star review on 15th April 2022
I will use this business again, not one problem. Making the order was easy payment was quick and easily understood. Then the company used for delivery was excellent nice people and more than ready to be helpfull.
Excellent all round
2nd bathroom done with these panels. Very quick to install and looks really good. I won't be doing any wall tiling ever again. Being of cavity construction I am guessing we are also increasing heat retention. Excellent idea. Will be using it again on the last ensuing. Delivery is very quick. Recommended.
Excellent service
Fantastic service highly recommend goods arrived in good condition.
Good service bar one thing ,curbside delivery .I'm disabled
Excellent products, well packed and delivered quickly. Recommended supplier.
Great price and a quality product. Deliv red next day, wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Only ordered a sample, but was dispatched very quickly.will buy when am ready.
Hi Linda, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It's great to hear your samples arrived so quickly and if you have any questions regarding these, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
A company to be recommended
Hi Barbara, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really do appreciate your recommendation. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
Great service
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are pleased our service was able to meet your expectations. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
Good range of product. Quick delivery. But. Please pack it better. Always half of the panels arrive damaged. Yes DBs replace them but it is a waste of materials and time waiting for replacement
Hi Seta, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do our upmost to package the parcels to protect them during delivery and mark them with fragile signs. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the products, the odd damaged parcel can occur from the handling of the courier. However, we are always on hand to resolve any issues that may occur. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
good product and delivered quick
Hi Jayne, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really do appreciate your positive words and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
Very good, great range and always ready on time.
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We appreciate your continued business, and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again, DBS Bathrooms!
DBS Bathrooms is rated 4.69 based on 133 reviews