Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Love the colours
Hi Kelly, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it ๐Ÿ’—
Always good for the hair colour I want. But I ordered a red shampoo and a pink one turned up
Hi Paige, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Glad that we always provide you with the colored hair that you want. However, are sorry to hear that there was a mistake when packing your order this time. We hope you were happy with the service provided by our customer service team to rectify this.
Fast delivery and secure packaging. Very happy with the results from the products. Amazing ๐Ÿ‘
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you received your order quickly and securely. We think you are amazing, bet your hair looks fab ๐Ÿ’–.
Semi permanent Red Vermillion worked well for daughter. Temporary bubblegum blue didn't really work on son as his hair is brown and wasn't bleached. He needed the semi permanent really. Would recommend the semi permanent to others.
Hi Davina, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Our Bubblegum Pastel Spray is more effective on lighter shades of hair. However, are glad to hear that Red Vermillion worked well on your daughter's hair and that you would recommend it.
Website it super easy to navigate, nothing was missing from my order and arrival time was as stated. I purchased for my kids to dye their hair for the school holidays. Amazing products!
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you found our website easy to navigate and your order arrived on time. That is lovely we hope your kids loved their hair and bet it looks fab!
Bad use of money. It is not at all purple but very blue. Almost electric blue. When mixed with lavender 50/50 still very blue. Not a good buy if you wanted purple hair.
Hi Kirstine, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our products. We are unable to say exactly why you didn't get the result advertised. It could be down to several factors such as you may have had remnants or tone of a previous color in your hair. The porosity and condition of hair can affect the result. However, If you would like to know any more information then feel free to contact our customer service team.
The colours were amazing but the shampoo I bought doesn't really do anything
Hi Sapphira, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you love our colors, bet your looks fab ๐Ÿ’–. However, we are sorry that you were not a fan of our Vibrant Purple Shampoo. Our shampoos are salt and sulfate-free, so do not lather up like others you may have used. It will still make your hair squeaky clean while depositing color and not stripping hair.
Amazing colours. I did a split dye with Bordeaux and capri blue and the colours came out great. The blue faded quicker but still left a beautiful colour
Crazy Color 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Hi Hayley, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair looks fabulous ๐Ÿ’—. Keep on sharing your amazing hair with us ๐ŸŒˆ.
Products did not work - had to purchase alternate products from elsewhere. Waste of money and disappointed.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you have had a negative experience using our products and had to purchase alternate products. When using Lavender we recommend lightening hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before using. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color. However, there is more information available on our website.
Second purchase - easy to use website and quick delivery. Sadly the colour โ€˜marshmallowโ€™ didnโ€™t work at all. I have very light colour hair but it didnโ€™t have any effect at all. The Rebel UV one has worked at putting a pink shade in, albeit it was the shade I had expected with marshmallow. I sent an email 11 days ago to report this but as yet no reply.
Hi Sarah, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you found our website easy to use and received your order quickly. However, are sorry to hear that you did not get the result you wanted when using our products. Also, the delay that was experienced when you contacted our customer service team. We believe that they have now responded to your email and can only apologise for the customer service you experienced on this occasion it will be looked into.
Love I can create my own colours....never know what's happening next!
Crazy Color 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Hi Tessa, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair looks fabulous ๐Ÿ’œ. Keep on creating new colors and sharing them we love to see it.
Colour didnt take at all. Hair looked nothing like sample image.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative result using Marshmallow. We recommend for the best result lightening hair to level 10 (blonde) before using. If you have any questions regarding your result or application then please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Love the variety of colours and how you can mix them to achieve the tone you want. Also great travel size, so you can take it with you to refresh the colour wherever you go.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us! We are so glad that you experiment with our products and mix your own custom colors, even while traveling. Your hair looks fabulous keep on sharing it with us ๐Ÿ’™.
Such an easy and helpful website to use, really fast delivery and great products as always :)
Hi Jess, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you found our website easy to use, received your order quickly, and think our products are great. We think you are great ๐Ÿ–ค.
My daughter loves her fun colour. Although her hair is dark, it's come out better than expected and should be washed out by the times she goes back to school.
Hi Jemma, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad to hear that your daughter loves to experiment with color in her hair. Bet it looks fab ๐ŸŒˆ
Absolutely over the moon with my colours, I was a little worried that it would fade out super fast like other hair dyes I have used but my hair hasn't faded at all and looks amazing!
Crazy Color 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Hi Anna, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair looks fab keep on sharing your amazing hair with us we love to see it ๐Ÿ’—.
Quick delivery and safely packed. Does exactly what it says on the packet.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you received your order quickly and safely ๐ŸŒˆ
Have really light blonde hair, used this dye and it did nothing. Didnt work at all. Usually colour takes well to my hair but it didnt come out or show up.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using one of our products. We would need more information to know why the dye did not take to your hair. However, if you do have any questions regarding this or for next time then please contact our customer service team, who are always happy to help.
I used the semi-permanent lilac colour. I had dark brown hair and bleached half of my head and dyed it after. The colour took really well to the sections that bleached the lightest, such as the roots, whereas the sections that were more yellow had turned a weird green colour. Overall I wouldn't expect a very purple shade, it's more of a blue lilac, but still very pretty where it dyed properly. Would recommend dying your hair if all of the section is the same colour, and make note that lighter hair will get the best results. Overall though, it's a great dye! Great vivid colour. Just don't make the mistake I did, and make sure your bleached hair is all one colour for even results.
Hi Sophia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the result of Lilac in your hair. We do recommend hair is at level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application for the best result. However, we do have a variety of different purple shades that might be more up your street for next time ๐ŸŒˆ
Absolutely fantastic! Customer service is extremely helpful and kind, I wanted to change the colour of my dye a day after ordering, and they ,thankfully, sent me an email back, confirming the colour change of my order. I am so appreciative, thank you so much :)
Hi Leah, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color! No thank you, we are so glad that you have had such a positive experience with our customer service team. Bet your looks fabulous ๐ŸŒˆ
Crazy Color is rated 3.80 based on 285 reviews