Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
I have been using crazy color for over thirty years 😍😍it’s the best ever!!! I definitely recommend.
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous; keep on sharing it with us.
The shampoo that I ordered is ineffective and doesn’t work
The colour did not take at all
Hi Kayleigh, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience using our product. The color may of not taken to your hair for several reasons such as it needs to be pale to platinum blonde, application time, how saturated the hair was with product, etc. We have how-to videos and information available on our website for future reference.
I used Chris product as it was recommended by my hair dresser as during lockdown I had to learn to do my hair by myself. It is easy to apply, lovely nuances of color, it lasts almost 3 weeks.
Hi Anonimo, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous, well done on learning how to do it yourself! With the correct aftercare, our products can last up to 8-12 washes; to keep your color for as long as possible.
I ordered emerald green hair colouring hoping that is a deep green emeral but i have to say the pine green is closer to an emerald colour than the emerald which is more like a pine green. So i dont really like the colour as i was hoping for a darker colour. I also ordered the anti bleed out spray that i like.
Hi Lilla, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry for the confusion with the colors of our products, we are developing a digital shade chart to help with this in the future.
Caution UV is not for the faint hearted! It comes out highlighter pen yellow. I love it and will be keeping it for the foreseeable future.
Hi Jamie, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad you loved our product; it is called Caution for a reason haha.
Good for a few washes. Red very vibrant. Feels good to add some colour especially whilst hairdressers all closed due to lockdown.
Hi Jennifer, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are glad that you liked our product however, it is possible with the correct aftercare to make it last up to 8-12 washes.
Lockdown has been made more fun by being able to do things with my hair that I might not have done before. Love how easy it is to change the colour and be as wild as I want. Will definitely buy again.
Hi Linda, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. Love that we managed to brighten up lockdown a bit for you. Continue to be as wild as you want to be.
I had my hair professionally bleached and dyed pink before we went back into lockdown. After 2 months, the colour had faded significantly and I bought this shampoo hoping to revive it a bit. It didn't make any difference at all. In addition, it doesn't lather up or feel like it covers/ cleans the hair and I found that after using it my hair felt dry.
Hi Jessica, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. We are sorry you have not had a positive experience using our products. There may have been a number of factors as to why the fading process continued even with the addition of a color-safe shampoo. Some of the things that could have contributed are washing your hair in warm water, high heat styling and shampooing more than two times a week, etc. If our Pink Shampoo was not for you, then we would recommend Extend Shampoo as an alternative with Rainbow Conditioner to combat dryness.
Quick delivery, mobile site could be slicker but mostly painless experience ordering. Love the dyes, as always
Hi Kat, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are currently working on the website, so hopefully, when you make your next order, it will be noticeably slicker.
Great products, and a fuss free transaction as far as I have experienced. Packages come securely wrapped and reasonably quickly. Will definitely order direct f
Hi Kelly, thank you for the glowing review! It means a lot to us here at Crazy Color.
it was good i achieved my goal of looking like a green marshmallow
Hi Kate, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! Haha, bet you made all the other marshmallows jealous.
Fab delivery times and absolutely brill colour! I used the pine green and it's stayed in brilliantly well! Very chuffed with it! Thanks!
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad you loved our product and service.
Never any complaints, great products and good service
Hi Amanda, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad you enjoy shopping from us.
it didn’t work. i want my money back
Great quality, will be ordering more
Hi Cheryl, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it.
The best there was and is. 30yrs of fun. Its cheaper now than the 80s.
Hi Desmond, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are glad you are continuing to love our products and prices threw the decades.
Quick delivery and we'll packaged
Hi Emily, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color.
Colour isn't quite as bright as I had thought, but also my hair isn't as blond as it maybe should be. Easy to apply, definitely wear gloves. Washes out after one wash, but that's okay too.
Hi Claire, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. It is completely dependent on what color you used however, for the brightest result pre-lightened or light blonde hair works best. Are products with the correct aftercare can last up to 8-12 washes.
Asking me to write a review for something I have not yet received. When I get my items I shall happily leave a review. Many thanks
Crazy Color is rated 4.01 based on 77 reviews