Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Very quick delivery. I mixed ice mauve with lavender and got amazing colour in my hair. Unfortunately my hair doesn't stick to colour well and although I can see a difference after first wash it's not as dramatic as with other brands I used before.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Excellent! I bought the rainbow set and used them all to "under dye" sections of previously bleached dark brown hair. I'm really pleased with the results! :)
Brilliant, love it.
I absolutely love the vibrancy of the colours! So easy to apply, great results 😁
Brilliant product Loads in a bottle Brilliant coverage I love it and the colour I've struggled to find green so I will definitely be buying more
Crazy Color 5 star review on 17th November 2021
fab speedy delivery, awesome products!
Hi Ailsa, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you received your order quickly and found our products awesome bet your hair looks fab 🌈.
Good service and came on time.
Hi Erin, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad you were happy with our customer service and delivery.
It is great at prolonging my saloon colour - giving it a lift and refresh
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad our products help to lift, refresh and prolong your color.
Absolutely in love with Crazy Colour hair dye! They are my go to dye company, always a smooth experience and they provide the best colours!
Hi Lauren, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair and eyebrows look absolutely fabulous and perfect for a Beetlejuice costume πŸ–€. Thank you for your continued support and we are glad that you always have a smooth shopping experience 🀍.
Amazing colours absolutely love it
Hi Erica, thank you for the 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We love you πŸ’–
super easy and great service :)
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are so glad that you found the ordering process super easy and were happy with our customer service πŸ’—.
Toxic green, did not disappoint.
Hi Sue, thank you for the 5-star review for Toxic UV. We are glad it did not disappoint and bet your hair looks fab πŸ’š.
Always used crazy colour bright colours that don’t fade or run really fast delivery
Hi Shaunie, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you have had a positive experience using our colors and received them quickly. Thank you for always using us πŸ’—.
Excellent clear, bright colour! I do adult modelling and I can rely on Crazy Color to give just the right tone to contrast with my skin. I love how easy it is to apply, and the bleaching kit works a treat on my dark brown hair. After bleaching, my hair was a bit stiff, but then applying the colour and rainbow shampoo made it lovely and soft and natural-feeling again.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Hi Talitha, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. So glad that you found our color to be bright, clear, and complimentary against your skin. We love that you found our Bleaching Kit easy to apply and that you also liked our Extend Rainbow Shampoo. Your hair looks fab πŸ’—.
Love crazy colour everything about it. I always use this hair colour brand as it always works the best. 😍
Crazy Color 5 star review on 26th October 2021
Hi Josie, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We love you and are so glad that our products always work for you the best πŸ’ž. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous; keep sharing your new looks with us as we love to see it πŸ’—.
Very good service quick and efficient
Hi Amy, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you received a good customer experience and found our service efficient 🌈
I love the pink I ordered its lush I'd it a few times now it lasts well for a semi permanent.
Hi Laura, thank you for the 5-star review; it means a lot to us. We are so glad that you love Pinkissimo and that you find it long-lasting. Bet your hair looks fab πŸ’—.
I love crazy colour. Each time I get quality results.
Hi Deborah, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we love you and are so glad that you are happy with the quality of our products πŸ’ž.
Fast delivery, quality colours. Love it thank you ❀️
Hi Laura, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us. We are so glad that you like the quality of our products and received them quickly. Thank you πŸ’ž
Great products, quick shipping.
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad you found our products great and received them quickly 🌈.
Crazy Color is rated 3.82 based on 332 reviews