Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
I was quite disappointed with the crazy colour as I left it on for an hour just to be sure it took properly and it made no difference at all, I did put it on previously dyed hair but not bleached blonde/white which I think is all it really works on
Hi Clare, thank you for the review; we appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our product. It may of not took to your hair due to the color or darkness of the previous hair dye. We recommend lightening your hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before use to achieve the best results.
I had my hair professionally bleached and dyed pink before we went back into lockdown. After 2 months, the colour had faded significantly and I bought this shampoo hoping to revive it a bit. It didn't make any difference at all. In addition, it doesn't lather up or feel like it covers/ cleans the hair and I found that after using it my hair felt dry.
Hi Jessica, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. We are sorry you have not had a positive experience using our products. There may have been a number of factors as to why the fading process continued even with the addition of a color-safe shampoo. Some of the things that could have contributed are washing your hair in warm water, high heat styling and shampooing more than two times a week, etc. If our Pink Shampoo was not for you, then we would recommend Extend Shampoo as an alternative with Rainbow Conditioner to combat dryness.
Asking me to write a review for something I have not yet received. When I get my items I shall happily leave a review. Many thanks
Tried 2 different shades and the pink shampoo to try upkeep my pink hair but it hasn’t made the slightest difference and the colours didn’t show up at all :((
Hi Chloe, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the result of our products. This may be due to the base color of your hair for our pastel/lighter shades it needs to be pre-lightened or light blonde.
Crazy Color is rated 4.01 based on 77 reviews