Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
Lovely initial colour (Hot purple) however very quickly faded to blue. Even with professional bleaching twice, the colour has still not come out. For something that is supposed to be ‘semi permanent’ it is very misleading to the customer when you’re left with blue/green hair, and more expense trying to fix it! Would not recommend this colour to anyone as left with bad results! Contacted customer services and asked why this has happened and was told this is how the colour is made up, if they expect this to happen, surely there should be a warning to customers who have no training in hairdressing, and just looking for a bit of a temporary switch up! ( Photo AFTER bleaching and recolouring!!)
The colours are all as described and last ages!
Hi Lily, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it and are glad that you are happy with your order 💙
Delivery was fast. One of the items had been damaged during delivery and a replacement was dispatched immediately. Customer service was very friendly.

The dyes I ordered were incredibly saturated. They are fading out slower than other dyes I use and I frequently wash my hair.
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that despite your order being damaged during delivery that your experience wasn't. Happy to hear that our products were worth the wait bet your hair looks fab.
I have been using this for years . Excellent service and product
Hi Hena, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you continue to love our service and products throughout the years.
Lovely colour & also the shampoo helps hold the colour in for longer which is great
Hi Isabelle, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you loved our color and aftercare products 💖
I was quite disappointed with the crazy colour as I left it on for an hour just to be sure it took properly and it made no difference at all, I did put it on previously dyed hair but not bleached blonde/white which I think is all it really works on
Hi Clare, thank you for the review; we appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our product. It may of not took to your hair due to the color or darkness of the previous hair dye. We recommend lightening your hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before use to achieve the best results.
I brought the ruby ref and also purchased the pigment.
I have used crazy colour before but always washed out within 1 week and was to much maintenance, but after hearing about the pigment I wanted to try again ...

After 1 week the colour still looks new and bright with know fading yet. So highly recommended getting the 2 products if you want the colour to last.

Highly recommend
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you loved our Power Red Pigment and Ruby Rouge hair dye. All of our Semi-Permanent Hair Dyes with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. However, our Pigments are great for taking color to the next level and for keeping it brighter for longer.
The delivery was okay but the colour was awful. It faded out after 1 wash and it didn't take to my roots. My hair looks awful and I will never use it again.
Hi Anne-Marie. thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience using our product. All of our hair colors with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. There are unfortunately many reasons that could cause hair dye not to take to your roots.
Very pleased
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color.
Was late receiving my order
Hi Jodie, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! Sorry, the order was late but hope you loved the products once they arrived.
absolutely loved the colour when it was first done, but it reflected a dark blue. It has now faded to turqoise which i would have not expected from purple. i am not happy as i can’t get it out.
Been using Crazy Color for years and it’s the best.. Colours give amazing results and top up sprays, color shampoo and other available products are fantastic..
Crazy Color 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Hi Helen, thank you for the glowing review and photo; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you continue to love all of our products. You are the best 💜
Brilliant stuff, never used it before and yano what I'm never going back to a normal hair dye again thanks muchly!
Hi Joanne, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you love our hair dye, thanks muchly to you too 💙
The green as always was brilliant, came out a lovely leaf green colour, order arrived swiftly, very grateful.
Hi Sophie, thank you for the glowing 5-star review, we really appreciate it! Aw, we are so glad that you love our products and service. We are very grateful for you too.
First time using Crazy Colour and I'm so impressed.
I was going for a fire look, something I had planned for ages but not sure if it would work. I purchased the Orange and the Fire and my hair has turned out just as I hoped it would plus it feels in really good condition. Big 👍.
Hi Lindsay, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you have had a positive first experience with our products and that your creative look turned out exactly as planned; bet it looked fire 🔥
I find it really easy to use and I'm useless with anything hair related. Doesn't last too long but you can always top it up and I've found the pink shampoo helps
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you find our products easy to use. Our products with the correct aftercare can last up to 8-12 washes. Color-safe products such as our Pink Shampoo. Rainbow Conditioner and Anti-Bleed Spray will also help to extend the life of your color.
Really vibrant colour, worked well. Definitely need to bleach for bubblegum blue but both colours are beautiful. Only issue is that sapphire does tend to run onto clothes and pillows but its worth it for such a pretty colour.
Hi Rhiannon, thank you for the review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! For the shade Bubblegum Blue we would recommend lightening your hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) for the best result. Sorry to hear about the color bleeding. Our Anti-Bleed Spray may prevent this from happening next time as it works by sealing dye into hair cuticles. We are glad you loved the color, bet it looked fabulous.
I have been buying crazy colour for a very long time everytime I dye my hair I have used this product I love it so much and it stays in my hair twice as long as any other product has if I could suggest a colour or product to anyone it would alway be crazy colour thank you for making such an amazing product 😍😁
Hi Samantha, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. Your hair looks fabulous; keep sharing it! We are so glad that you continue to love our products.
Always great delivery and service, my go-to brand for colour! I mostly use it in my shampoo and conditioner to stop my hair from fading and this brand is great for that! It's now been 6 months since my hair was actually dyed copper and I'm still getting away with being orange-haired thanks to it :)
Crazy Color 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Hi Juliet, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous! We are so glad that you have had only positive experiences with our delivery, products, and service.
Great colour and lasted up to 8 week only thing came become expensive while buying multiple colours products, maybe have a three to four products deal with different colours thank you
Hi Jamie, thank you for the 5- star review; we really appreciate it! Completely understand where you are coming from; it is something we are currently working on and hope to implement in the future.
Crazy Color is rated 4.01 based on 77 reviews