Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Poor service placed order then days later got email say sorry not in stock
I'd never used Crazy Colour before and decided to try out their green dye (emerald). Awful. The green lasted 2 or 3 washes at the most and the blue pigment stained my hair and now I'm struggling to get it out.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you have had a negative experience using our product (Emerald). We do recommend lightening hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before use. The result may have also been a different shade due to any remaining color in the hair. However, our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color. There is more information regarding this available on our website. If you need some help on getting the blue pigment out of your hair then please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Product still yet to arrive and no correspondence from the company.
Hi Sean, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that there has been a delay with the delivery of your order. This has been looked into. Although we aim to deliver within a certain window we do advise that there may be delays. Our team has been in contact with you and will be in touch further regarding this.
The delivery despatch email took 5 days to be emailed and the courier advised it'll be delivered today (a saturday) before telling me it's been unexpectedly delayed with an update to be sent to me on Monday. It's been over a week and my items have not been delivered unfortunately.
Hi Maryam, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you have experienced a delay in the processing and delivery of your order. Although we aim to deliver within a certain window we do advise that there may be delays due to the current climate. However, this will be looked into.
don't buy "natural black" it if you want black hair with brown undertones, it's dark brown, not black. this brand has a "black"that is dark blue and a "natural black" that is dark red i guess cause it turned out brown with red undertones. i'm not even blonde, i have light brown hair ( you can see my natural color on the overside of the hairclip ). i'm glad i did a test before putting it on my head lol.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our product and were unhappy with the result. Natural Black does have brown undertones as described on our website. This shade is for those wanting to achieve a less harsh more natural result. However, if it is more of a raven black you want to achieve our shade black would be better suited. We do also have a digital shade chart available to view on our website for all of our semi-permanent colors. This can be found on our product pages and used as a guide.
never received my product in the time frame they said they would deliver. still haven’t received my product at the time of writing a review. emailed the customer service and never got a response.
Hi Jessica, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry that you have had a negative experience with our customer service team and had a delay with your order. Although, we aim to deliver orders within a certain window. We do advise that there may be delays due to the current climate. This will be looked into, and hope it does not put you off from purchasing again.
Can’t review the product as am still waiting to receive it! Order said 2-3 working days. Has now been 6 and still not received!
Hi Ceri, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so sorry that you have experienced an unforeseen delay in the delivery of your order. This is being looked into now.
Order number : OQJA-FTDBP2B8 It's been 7 days and my order hasn't been delivered... Please explain?
Hi Hana, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so sorry that you have experienced a delay in the delivery of your order. This is being looked into now.
Made my hair very greasy not happy
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our Vibrant Blue Shampoo. This shampoo is salt and sulfate-free to protect hair color. However, if you are not used to is different than others you may have tried. It will not lather up the same and it might take your hair a few washes to adapt to it.
I purchased the lilac semi permanent colour, to use on my client who had previously bleached level 9 / 10 hair, hoping to get a purple / lilac end result. However when I applied it to the hair it immediately went bright blue, and even stained my skin blue. Although she ended up having the blue all over instead, it’s still extremely misleading to buy a purple colour and have it instead be bright blue. I’m not very happy with my experience with this colour and would end up being wary if I were to purchase any in the future.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using Lilac. We recommend when using this shade for hair to be a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application. Lilac's undertones are blue and red and if any other tones or color remains in the hair, it may impact the result. Gloves are recommended to be worn throughout the application process the same as if you were using a permanent hair dye. We hope this experience will not put you off from using our products in the future and If you do please feel free to contact our customer service team with any questions.
Bad use of money. It is not at all purple but very blue. Almost electric blue. When mixed with lavender 50/50 still very blue. Not a good buy if you wanted purple hair.
Hi Kirstine, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our products. We are unable to say exactly why you didn't get the result advertised. It could be down to several factors such as you may have had remnants or tone of a previous color in your hair. The porosity and condition of hair can affect the result. However, If you would like to know any more information then feel free to contact our customer service team.
Products did not work - had to purchase alternate products from elsewhere. Waste of money and disappointed.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you have had a negative experience using our products and had to purchase alternate products. When using Lavender we recommend lightening hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before using. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color. However, there is more information available on our website.
Colour didnt take at all. Hair looked nothing like sample image.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative result using Marshmallow. We recommend for the best result lightening hair to level 10 (blonde) before using. If you have any questions regarding your result or application then please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Have really light blonde hair, used this dye and it did nothing. Didnt work at all. Usually colour takes well to my hair but it didnt come out or show up.
Hi Nicola, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using one of our products. We would need more information to know why the dye did not take to your hair. However, if you do have any questions regarding this or for next time then please contact our customer service team, who are always happy to help.
Trust me you really wouldn’t like to know what I think it’s a total waste of mine and my time I did it to the tee of how to use this product and it didn’t work one bit so I sent to Xmondo in stead and his worked right away and my hair has never felt greater
Hi Beverly, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience using our product.
Colour wont show in hair even though my hair is light enough for the colour to be took... Really disappointed
Hi Maddison, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our product. To achieve optimal results for Candyfloss, we suggest lighting hair to a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application. For Marshmallow we recommend lightening your hair to a level 10 (blonde) before application. If you have any questions regarding your result or application then please feel free to contact our customer service team.
Used marshmallow on my bleach hair and then the next time on toned white hair and didn’t show up at all
Hi Megan, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using Marshmallow. We recommend lightning hair to a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before applying. However, the result may differ from the color advertised on our shade chart due to many factors. Marshmallow is one of our lightest shades and due to it not taking to your hair Candyfloss may work better for you. Feel free to contact our customer service team for advice or to ask any questions you may have.
I’ve already contacted you about this, but I didn’t receive a reply. I ordered Violette and it didn’t come out purple at all, it was royal blue and now my hair is stained. I’ll never order from you guys again, nor would I ever recommend you.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our product. However, we were unable to find any correspondence from you? We do recommend lightening your hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application. The result may have also been a different shade due to any remaining color in the hair.
Mes cheveux sont devenus un mélange de mèches oranges, jaunes et vertes, au lieu de lilac et grapphite comme je l’attendais. Très décevant comme résultat de couleur. Mieux vaut prendre des couleurs flashy et non pastels!
Salut, merci pour l'examen; nous apprécions vraiment cela. Pour le meilleur résultat en utilisant ces deux couleurs, nous vous recommandons d'éclaircir vos cheveux au niveau 9 ou 10 (blonde) avant l'application. Le résultat peut également ne pas être celui annoncé s'il restait des couleurs/tons dans les cheveux.
7 days after ordering still waiting for product. Poor customer service
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a longer than expected wait time for your order. This has been looked into and unfortunately, it has been lost in transit. However, a replacement order is now on its way to you. We can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.
Crazy Color is rated 3.80 based on 285 reviews