Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
I don't know what I'm expected to write here? I'm still waiting for the delivery of my order. Its been over a month now. Its taken so long I'd actually forgotten about it!!
Lovely initial colour (Hot purple) however very quickly faded to blue. Even with professional bleaching twice, the colour has still not come out. For something that is supposed to be ‘semi permanent’ it is very misleading to the customer when you’re left with blue/green hair, and more expense trying to fix it! Would not recommend this colour to anyone as left with bad results! Contacted customer services and asked why this has happened and was told this is how the colour is made up, if they expect this to happen, surely there should be a warning to customers who have no training in hairdressing, and just looking for a bit of a temporary switch up! ( Photo AFTER bleaching and recolouring!!)
The delivery was okay but the colour was awful. It faded out after 1 wash and it didn't take to my roots. My hair looks awful and I will never use it again.
Hi Anne-Marie. thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience using our product. All of our hair colors with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. There are unfortunately many reasons that could cause hair dye not to take to your roots.
absolutely loved the colour when it was first done, but it reflected a dark blue. It has now faded to turqoise which i would have not expected from purple. i am not happy as i can’t get it out.
The colour washed out immediately, a total waste of £5
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry, to hear that you have had a negative experience with our product. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own). However, there is more information available on our website.
Purchased some dye, came out the wrong colour, contacted crazy colour for an explanation and had no response. Absolutely poor customer service would not recommend to anyone, will never be using these products again.
your colours have washed right out within two washes all the times ive tried them
Hi Summer, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry, to hear that you have had negative experiences with our products. To prevent the color from washing out of your hair we recommend not washing your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own) and only wash hair a max of two times a week and always in cold water.
The shampoo that I ordered is ineffective and doesn’t work
The colour did not take at all
Hi Kayleigh, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience using our product. The color may of not taken to your hair for several reasons such as it needs to be pale to platinum blonde, application time, how saturated the hair was with product, etc. We have how-to videos and information available on our website for future reference.
it didn’t work. i want my money back
Not impressed at all....it took to the part of hair that’s already colours but never touched the roots.....very watery and gets everywhere
Hi Amanda, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with our product. This may be due to if parts of the hair were not pre-lightened or light blonde? The consistency is as it is to allow the color to able to be lathered into and saturate the hair to achieve the best result.
I’m a professional hair stylish and after my client saw the perfect colour she wanted online I ordered the lilac crazy colour to use on her. I lifted her hair first then applied the lilac, it went on and immediately turned a turquoise blue, I thought it would develop after time but it didn’t. Very disappointed
Crazy Color is rated 4.02 based on 84 reviews