Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
I love the pink I ordered its lush I'd it a few times now it lasts well for a semi permanent.
Hi Laura, thank you for the 5-star review; it means a lot to us. We are so glad that you love Pinkissimo and that you find it long-lasting. Bet your hair looks fab 💗.
I used the Violette Semi-Permanent Hair Dye and it wasn't at all the colour it said it was. Not only it was like almost 100% blue, but my hair turned out blue and green, and also grey. I have dyed my hair so many times with different vegan hair dyes and in different colours and I have never had this problem before. Also after deeply washing the colour off, one day after the dye on my hair keeps staining my skin. I would not recommend this product and obviously this specific colour. Really disappointing.
Hi Josefina, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our product and are disappointed with the result. For Violette, we do recommend lightening your hair to a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application. The result may have also not been as advertised on our shade chart due to any remaining color in the hair.
I will always use crazy colour. Every colour I've tried has turned out nicely saturated and fades well. I've used aubergine here on natural blonde hair, dyed lighter blonde. It has lasted for about 3 weeks slowly fading as I wash it each day using a pearlescent shampoo and conditioner to give it a silvery tone as it fades.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous! To delay the fade even longer you could try our new Anti-Bleed Spray that can add up to 10 extra washes of life to color.
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
Crazy Color is rated 3.82 based on 332 reviews