Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
Ihave used these for 7 yrs.best ever for lasting.especially the green.which is my favourite.would advice any one to try them.
30 years of high quality product. If you want something different to the usual few colours in your lical pharmacy then you have found your new look! Go bright! Be seen! Be different. Have fun. Cheers Crazy Color.
I love it I have half candy floss pink and half blonde I did do it twice maybe im just picky though?
Absolutely fantastic colors love use crazy colors.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Fabulously fast delivery. Would certainly use them again. PLEASE LEAVE IT AS ANONYMOUS
All my life I had skin problems and scalp damages but I wanted to dye my hair with colours... until I discover your products and I finally I applied Vermillion Red in my bad bleached yellow hair and it turned bloody red, I love it, lasts a long time and smells amazing! And I'm really grateful for your scalp care hair dye products. I'm so so happy! :'D
Crazy Color 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are sorry to hear about your skin and scalp issues. Although, we are so glad that using our products you have been able to experiment with color. Your hair looks amazing and we are glad that you found it long-lasting and to smell amazing. Glad that you loved Vermillion red and the result that is what makes us happy. Keep on sharing your fabulous hair with us we love to see it 💞.
Always beautiful colours which are long lasting. Hair is in lovely condition as well.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Hi Angela, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! Your hair looks absolutely beautiful 💙. We are so glad that you find our products to be long-lasting and leave your hair in good condition. Keep on sharing your fabulous hair with us, we love to see it 🌈.
Love these colours... highly recommended
Crazy Color 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Hi Niki, thank you for the glowing review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you loved our colors so much that you would recommend them. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous, keep on sharing 💜.
Crazy colour hair bleaching kit is amazing, I struggle with getting blue out my hair all the time and this has done it first time amazing will 100% definitely being using this again for my next colour change
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are glad you love our Bleaching Kit so much you will be using again and find that it lifts even the toughest of colors like blue out of your hair fist time 💙.
My mum (hairdresser) has always used the semi-permanent colours on me when I’ve wanted to dye my hair to minimise damage and they’ve always worked amazingly on my light brown hair. You could never really fault crazy colour products in my opinion
Crazy Color 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Hi Milly, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair looks absolutely fabulous 💗. We really appreciate your continued support of our products and would love you to keep sharing your hair pics with us as we love to see them 🌈
I love it, easy use, really vibrant
Hi Edina, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We love you and are so glad that find our products easy to use. Bet your hair looks vibrantly fabulous 🌈.
I've been transitioning to my natural grey... But decided to 'dip dye' the ends of my hair purple. I'm absolutely loving it and have invested in a few more exciting colours to ring the changes!
Hi Gaynor, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. Your hair sounds fabulous and we bet it looks like It too! We are so glad that you loved our product and have purchased more to experiment with.
Crazy colour bleaching kit is a god send! Ot lifter my dark brown to completely white within 62 minutes I was honestly shocked! I know where I’m buying my bleach from now on!! 10/10 deffo recommend 🥰✨/ it’s came super fast ordered money came by Friday!
Crazy Color 5 star review on 30th August 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Hi Jae, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you love our bleach kit and would recommend it. That you received it so quickly. Your hair looks fabulous and so bright white just how we like it ❤️.
Excellent. I love your hair dye.
Hi Paige, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We love you 💜
Love crazy colour been using for years - great colour, good value , quickly delivered
Hi Sara, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We love you too! We are so glad that you continue to love our shades, affordability, and delivery service 💗.
I absolutely love the UV dyes! Currently got a mix of the Anarchy UV and Caution UV (yellow and orange) in my hair and I’m Impressed! It doesn’t fade that quickly, is really really simple to use, and is a fair price.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us. Your hair and looks in both pics are fabulous. Keep on mixing, being creative, and sharing; we love it. We are glad that you find our products long-lasting, easy to use, and fairly priced.
Absolutely love the hot purple & pinkissimo on my hair! Topping up at home between visits to the salon is super easy and don’t feel like you can go wrong with this duo! I even quite like the colours it fades to! Fab products!
Crazy Color 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Hi Rachael, thank you for your glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! Your hair looks fabulous, we love this combo too 😆 Keep sharing your creations with us!
I love crazy colour, love the range of colours and the fact that it looks fab in my hair and doesn't cause problems with the condition of my hair after use
Crazy Color 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Hi Kimberley, thank you for the great 5-star review; it really means a lot to us! Your hair looks amazing and super healthy 🤩
Fast delivery and secure packaging. Very happy with the results from the products. Amazing 👍
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you received your order quickly and securely. We think you are amazing, bet your hair looks fab 💖.
Website it super easy to navigate, nothing was missing from my order and arrival time was as stated. I purchased for my kids to dye their hair for the school holidays. Amazing products!
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you found our website easy to navigate and your order arrived on time. That is lovely we hope your kids loved their hair and bet it looks fab!
Crazy Color is rated 3.80 based on 285 reviews