Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
I have used crazy colour for years and never had an issue but recently I have noticed that the texture of the dye has become more runny and no longer wants to stick to hair and the colour doesn’t last as long. I’m disappointed and really gutted because it’s has always been my go to for vibrant colours and was always easy to use
This colour did not take at all in my salon pre-lightened hair or my partners blond hair. Will not purchase again. Very disappointed.
Easy website, quick delivery
Crazy Color 5 star review on 6th May 2021
The service was great, but the products didn't work very well on my hair. The rose gold cream barely showed, and the pink shampoo also didn't deposit any pigment. I have a ginger base hair, so maybe it's the case that they only show in light blonde hair.
Absolutely fine
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it 💖
Really easy application with a great colour, looks very vibrant and is a great value for money!
Hi Caillin, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you enjoyed using our product and loved the result. Bet your hair looks fabulous 💖
Only half the order arrived. Customer service sorted this quickly which is why this review is higher than one star. The shampoo does not lather and gives a poor clean. The conditioner does not work well on my hair, it feels dry and brittle after use
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are glad that customer service we're able to quickly resolve this for you. However, are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with your order and our products. We do have a wide variety of other products that may be more to your liking.
I placed an order for two bottles of Orange dye, and a week later a package containing one singular bottle arrived, and it was in a terrible state. The bottle was dirty, scuffed and looked in no way new. The colour itself was nice and very easy to apply but the delivery (and missing item even though I paid for two) will prevent me from purchasing again.
Crazy Color 1 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Rachel, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are sorry that you have had a negative experience shopping with us. If you could contact our customer service team at info@crazycolor.co.uk we would like to look into what has happened further for you.
Great for those with allergys against other hair dye brands.
Hi Joseph, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that even with your allergies you can have colorful, fabulous hair 💜
Colour was not as advertised and took to blonde hair badly
Hi Jennifer, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are sorry that you have had a negative experience using our product. This may be due to the level of your hair as we recommend 9 or 10 (blonde) before use. However it is also suitable for level 8 (light brown) hair, but the results will only be tonal. An example of what that looks like is available on our website with a digital shade chart on the product page.
You need to show its a conditioning creme and not a hair dye, kinda disappointing
Hi Grace, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are sorry that you were disappointed with our products. Our conditioner does not have any color pigment in it. However, our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes.
I have used crazy color for over 30 years, cyclamen is one of my favourites, I also like lavender, and platinum, and I have a few of the purple shades!
Crazy Color 4 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Jayne, thank you for the glowing review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you continue to love our products and even have your favorites. Your hair looks fabulous 💜
Great products fast delivery
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you are happy with our products and service 💛
Fire red came out more pinky but still an amazing colour!
Hi Olivia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that despite the color being slightly different than you anticipated that you still love it 💗
I order purple dye and pigment. Both bottles on arrival said purple. My hair had already been professionally dyed purple and I’d been topping it up successfully with high street products for over two months. This dye came out electric blue, not a hint of purple. I emailed your company some weeks ago. To date, no response. I took your products to my highly qualified and experienced hairdresser, who has been dyeing my hair for some 15 years with no trouble, last week, and in her opinion, the dye looked more blue than purple, and certainly the result was definitely blue. Zero marks for customer service, and if I’m generous, two for the quality of the product, as even with pigment, it washed out faster than the cheap stuff from Superdrug.
I am so impressed with the customer care team ! I just received my order only two days after you re-sent it with UPS following Hermes' failure to deliver the initial order. Hermes were a complete disaster and made no contact after their initial email to advise me that they had the package. I waited two weeks and their "tracking system" still claim that it is "on the way". One call to the Crazy Colour customer care team and I received my goods by return. GOLD STAR SERVICE - thanks to Crazy Colour and UPS
Hi Kieran, thank you for the glowing 5-star review! It really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are sorry that there was an issue with your order but glad that it was resolved by our customer service team so quickly.
Lovely colour, comes out as it says on the bottle.
Hi, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you loved our product 💞
amazing colours, vibrant and last a long time!
Hi, thank you for the glowing five-star review; we really appreciate it! We love, that you love our products 🖤
The order process was clear and I received my items quickly. The bottles were a little smaller than I expected, but I had ordered multiple anyway because my hair is quite long and I wanted to mix some colours. The dye was easy to use and the colour is holding up beautifully so far!
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you are happy with the service you received and our products. Bet your hair looks fabulous 💖
Excellent vivid colours. Hair feels lovely. Needed to contact customer support and they were very helpful. Super quick delivery.
Hi Angela, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that your hair is feeling great, you received helpful customer service and quick delivery.
Crazy Color is rated 3.83 based on 127 reviews