Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
The colour didn't appear on my hair that I bleached prior to adding the product. I have one strand of very muted green and the rest looks as though it has been untouched
I’ve not received it
Excellent! I bought the rainbow set and used them all to "under dye" sections of previously bleached dark brown hair. I'm really pleased with the results! :)
My order came quickly and I have no complaints.
Brilliant, love it.
I absolutely love the vibrancy of the colours! So easy to apply, great results 😁
Unhelpful customer service Slow delivery
I have used Crazy Color before and loved it, but this time I bought the Lilac and it turned out blue, not sure if it was something I did wrong, but I do love it regardless. Good coverage and great price.
Brilliant product Loads in a bottle Brilliant coverage I love it and the colour I've struggled to find green so I will definitely be buying more
Crazy Color 5 star review on 17th November 2021
fab speedy delivery, awesome products!
Hi Ailsa, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you received your order quickly and found our products awesome bet your hair looks fab 🌈.
Terrible product, bought the lilac hair dye and it turned my hair green. Terrible customer service as I sent an email about the hair dye and got no response.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you have had a negative experience with our product and customer service team. This will be looked into internally. We do recommend when using Lilac for hair to be a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application. However, it may also be due to several factors as to why the result was not as advertised. These include if any remnants or tones of the previous color were in the hair, porosity, and condition can affect the result.
Good service and came on time.
Hi Erin, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad you were happy with our customer service and delivery.
It is great at prolonging my saloon colour - giving it a lift and refresh
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it and are glad our products help to lift, refresh and prolong your color.
The colour didn’t take to the hair, everything turned blue even tho it was suppose to be green. We had to bleach the bath as it turned blue. Very very messy
I defo won’t be buying the bleaching kit again as it burned my hair and I haven’t used the hair dye yet but will after a few days
Hi Kelly, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using our bleaching kit. A strand test is recommended when using this product; to indicate the developing time required to achieve your desired result. Also, when you apply to a full head of hair after 20 minutes of developing a section should be checked every 10 minutes to assess progress. This will avoid over-processing your hair.
Haven’t received my order, but asking for a review?
Hi Gemma, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it and are sorry to hear you have not yet received your order. This has been looked into internally and should be with you soon.
Still waiting on order
Hi Wilma, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that there has been a delay in the delivery of your order, it should be with you soon.
I applied this semi permanent colour to the lightened ends of my hair. I didn't expect mega results because my hair isn't a white blond - but even after an hour there was absolutely no hint of a colour on whatsoever....like nothing! Total colourless hair dye, money not well spent for sure.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that you had a negative experience using our product. There is a number of factors that may have caused the color not to stick to your hair such as the condition, porosity, and existing color. If you would like some help with the application in the future then please feel free to contact our customer service team.
I haven't actually received my order yet, in spite of ordering over a week ago.
Hi Danielle, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that there was a delay in getting your order to you.
Absolutely in love with Crazy Colour hair dye! They are my go to dye company, always a smooth experience and they provide the best colours!
Hi Lauren, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair and eyebrows look absolutely fabulous and perfect for a Beetlejuice costume 🖤. Thank you for your continued support and we are glad that you always have a smooth shopping experience 🤍.
Crazy Color is rated 3.81 based on 331 reviews