Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Love these products! The only dye that works for me when doing my hair a bright vibrant colour. Highly recommend 👌
Hi Danielle, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it.
I ordered four different hair dyes, I only received three. I left a message and haven't heard anything. I was refunded for the conditioner but not the hair dye... The dyes I did receive are lovely colours and last quite a while.
Crazy Colour is the perfect colour. I always dye my hair myself, and until using Crazy Colour I always accepted that it would never look quite as vibrant as it does on the box - but this does, I love it!
What a wonderful, professional service. Quick delivery, very quick to help when I had a query and a more than satisfactory resolution. Highly recommend. Can't wait to get creative with my colours!
I love their products and their delivery and service is awesome
The only colour I will use on my hair . Fantastic quality awesome colours
Crazy Color 5 star review on 26th July 2021
The anti yellow shampoo is the best I can find for bleached hair!
I usually use vermillion Red hair dye and I loved it but I decided to change it up and use a purple dye instead but my hair came out blue rather than purple
Got my order on time with plenty of notice emails.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 25th July 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Trust me you really wouldn’t like to know what I think it’s a total waste of mine and my time I did it to the tee of how to use this product and it didn’t work one bit so I sent to Xmondo in stead and his worked right away and my hair has never felt greater
Colour wont show in hair even though my hair is light enough for the colour to be took... Really disappointed
i got two bottles of dye and followed the instructions but my hairs ended up extremely patchy and not the colour i wanted:(
Nothing compares to the intensity of these colours. Beautiful colour, condition and opportunity for self-expression . My 1st choice of colour for over 30 years.
Silver does nothing at all, my hair is white blonde, I left it on for the recommended thirty minutes and I had a slight ashy tone to my hair. Iced mauve is much better but washes out really fast.
Happy with the results and absolutely love the colours
Easy to order. Everything I needed was there.
I would say that crazy colour is the best dye brand out there with probably the best variety of colours along with some of the most vibrant colours that I've seen. I would certainly say that I like crazy colour a lot and that anyone who is looking to dye their hair should definitely use this company.
I ordered a bleach kit and pine green hair dye to dye my brown ends green and I'm so happy with the result. The green is more shocking and brighter than I expected but still delighted. Very easy to use.
Super Fast delivery
Used marshmallow on my bleach hair and then the next time on toned white hair and didn’t show up at all
Hi Megan, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience using Marshmallow. We recommend lightning hair to a level 9 or 10 (blonde) before applying. However, the result may differ from the color advertised on our shade chart due to many factors. Marshmallow is one of our lightest shades and due to it not taking to your hair Candyfloss may work better for you. Feel free to contact our customer service team for advice or to ask any questions you may have.
I love Crazy Color. The postage is always super fast, colours are amazing and long lasting and I love the new delivery boxes!
Hi Emily, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We love you 💞 We are so glad that you received your order quickly, love our new packaging and the result 🌈
Crazy Color is rated 3.86 based on 219 reviews