Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
I purchased several colours to rainbow colour my husband’s hair. The colours are bright and vibrant and easy to apply. I’ve noticed that a couple of weeks later the colour bleeds quite a bit (especially during the night onto his pillow) and will probably need reapplying after about 3 weeks.
Hi Leanne, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you found our products to be bright, vibrant, and easy to apply. Although, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced bleeding from your husband's hair. We do have an anti-bleed spray that helps to lock in color for up to an extra 10 washes. For any further help on application and queries on color bleeding then feel free to contact our customer service team. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are not to wash hair for 48hrs after dying and use good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own 😉).
Your semi-permenant hair colour is excellent 👌. It lasts weeks longer than more well-known brands. The colour texture is superb Your colours are true. Your colour shampoos leaves hair feeling glossy and full bodied.
Hi, thank you for the glowing review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you love our semi-permanent colors and shampoos. Bet your hair looks fabulous 💞.
I love it because of the color and also the price are ok. You need to reduce the chirping fee so that you can have more clients in the future on only.
Hi Anne Marie, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you love our products and appreciate the feedback regarding our shipping costs.
Love the colours
Hi Kelly, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it 💗
Always good for the hair colour I want. But I ordered a red shampoo and a pink one turned up
Hi Paige, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Glad that we always provide you with the colored hair that you want. However, are sorry to hear that there was a mistake when packing your order this time. We hope you were happy with the service provided by our customer service team to rectify this.
Semi permanent Red Vermillion worked well for daughter. Temporary bubblegum blue didn't really work on son as his hair is brown and wasn't bleached. He needed the semi permanent really. Would recommend the semi permanent to others.
Hi Davina, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Our Bubblegum Pastel Spray is more effective on lighter shades of hair. However, are glad to hear that Red Vermillion worked well on your daughter's hair and that you would recommend it.
The colours were amazing but the shampoo I bought doesn't really do anything
Hi Sapphira, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you love our colors, bet your looks fab 💖. However, we are sorry that you were not a fan of our Vibrant Purple Shampoo. Our shampoos are salt and sulfate-free, so do not lather up like others you may have used. It will still make your hair squeaky clean while depositing color and not stripping hair.
Quick delivery and safely packed. Does exactly what it says on the packet.
Hi, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you received your order quickly and safely 🌈
I used the semi-permanent lilac colour. I had dark brown hair and bleached half of my head and dyed it after. The colour took really well to the sections that bleached the lightest, such as the roots, whereas the sections that were more yellow had turned a weird green colour. Overall I wouldn't expect a very purple shade, it's more of a blue lilac, but still very pretty where it dyed properly. Would recommend dying your hair if all of the section is the same colour, and make note that lighter hair will get the best results. Overall though, it's a great dye! Great vivid colour. Just don't make the mistake I did, and make sure your bleached hair is all one colour for even results.
Hi Sophia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you were not 100% satisfied with the result of Lilac in your hair. We do recommend hair is at level 9 or 10 (blonde) before application for the best result. However, we do have a variety of different purple shades that might be more up your street for next time 🌈
I ordered a bleach kit and pine green hair dye to dye my brown ends green and I'm so happy with the result. The green is more shocking and brighter than I expected but still delighted. Very easy to use.
Crazy Color 4 star review on 25th July 2021 Crazy Color 4 star review on 25th July 2021
Hi Jessica, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fab 💚. We are so glad that you found our products easy to use and were delighted with the result.
I started using crazy colour lavender i love it. Seems a little darker than 1st time but I still love it. Wondering if I use whole bottle each time if im using it every time I wash my hair please thank you
Hi Amanda, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love lavender. It may be slightly darker due to a build-up of color; if some of the previous dye is still in the hair. You may not have to use a whole of a bottle of our semi-permanent hair dye if you are able to saturate all of your hair. However, please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color (such as our own). However, there is more information available on our website 💜.
I was sad that when I ordered on the website it said something like 2-3 days for shipping and only after I ordered I got an email saying it would take weeks. I had to cancel. Instead I bought it in the shop (superdrug) but they didn't have the exact colour I wanted (lilac). Also the colour doesn't stay long. I needed two applications the first time for it to work and now each time I wash my hair it disappears (and I bleached it beforehand). Thanks! I cannot rate lilac as I did not use it
Hi Raphaelle, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it. We are sorry that there was a delay in shipping your order. Our aim is to deliver within 2-3 working days however, due to the ongoing impact of the pandemic orders are sometimes delayed. Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color. However, there is more information available on our website.
The colour is so amazing I'm impressed, however the colour does wash out after a few washes. I still love it because the application is very easy
Hi Klaudia, thank you for the review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Our hair color with the correct aftercare should last up to 8-12 washes. Some of our recommended aftercare tips are to not wash your hair for 48hrs after dying. Use a good shampoo and conditioner when you do that's kind to color. However, there is more information available on our website. We are so glad that you loved the color and the super-easy application. Bet your hair looks amazing 💜
Arrived quickly. Red is a lot brighter than I thought, was hoping it was going to me a deeper shade. Orange is the opposite, a bit darker, but as put it over faded green I expected a bit of variance. Both colours covered my faded green hair really well. Very happy.
Hi Abigail, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you had a positive experience shopping with us. Our range does include a variety of red shades some of which are darker. If you are happy we are happy 💞
So much better than going to a hair dressers the colour was so much more vibrant and stayed for a lot longer!
Crazy Color 4 star review on 19th May 2021
Hi Leah, thank you for the review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! Your hair looks fabulous, especially with this eye look 💙💚💙 Keep on sharing your amazing hair looks with us, we love to see it.
Wouldn't let me process without going through PayPal but no other issues.
Great for those with allergys against other hair dye brands.
Hi Joseph, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that even with your allergies you can have colorful, fabulous hair 💜
I have used crazy color for over 30 years, cyclamen is one of my favourites, I also like lavender, and platinum, and I have a few of the purple shades!
Crazy Color 4 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Jayne, thank you for the glowing review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! We are so glad that you continue to love our products and even have your favorites. Your hair looks fabulous 💜
Fire red came out more pinky but still an amazing colour!
Hi Olivia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that despite the color being slightly different than you anticipated that you still love it 💗
Great, easy to use website with a good range of bright and fun colours to dye hair. The range of products for hair care was also impressive.
Hi Tara, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you found our website easy to use and liked our range and products
Crazy Color is rated 3.80 based on 285 reviews