Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
A
A Overton
G Whitlock
G Whitlock
Brilliant colour payoff and staying power however it was a completely different shade to the one it was labelled as. I bought the shade 'fire' and it was a deep pink shade rather than a bright red.
Hi Tia, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. Sorry, our product was not quite the color you were expecting; this may have been because of the base color or any other color that remained in the hair. Fire as the name suggests is a loud bright red, but, does have undertones of pink in it. Although, we have plenty of other red shades available that might be more to your liking for next time.
While good at making long lasting color, the color I chose, pine green, was not a green at all and turned my hair bright blue. It was difficult to wash out and difficult to tone to the right shade of dark green with a bottle of canary yellow - all yellow washed out in 2 days. It wouldn't take any more pigment no matter how much I washed out or what I did. Tryed to dye over it with permanents when I was tired of looking at the blue, but once again the ends of my hair would not take color. Ended up having to cut it out. Haven't had these problems before with Manic Panic
Hi Lee, thank you for your feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you had negative experiences with our products. This may be due to the base color of your hair when these products were applied or if you had any yellow remaining in it. With the correct aftercare, all of our products can last up to 8-12 washes. There are how-to tutorials and more information about the application process available on our website.
I ordered emerald green hair colouring hoping that is a deep green emeral but i have to say the pine green is closer to an emerald colour than the emerald which is more like a pine green. So i dont really like the colour as i was hoping for a darker colour. I also ordered the anti bleed out spray that i like.
Hi Lilla, thank you for the feedback; we really appreciate it. Sorry for the confusion with the colors of our products, we are developing a digital shade chart to help with this in the future.
The dye is good, however no where close to the colour expected. Also I emailed Crazy Colour about 3 weeks ago and am awaiting a response.
Hi Catherine, thank you for the review; we really appreciate it! We are currently developing a digital shade chart that should help resolve this issue for future purchases. So sorry for our slow response to your inquiry.
I bought Lavender and Platinum for my bleached hair. However the colours didn't take as the blonde wasnt light enough. I think these colours require almost white hair for the colour to take. For the darker blonde colour I have, I wish I bought a darker/heavier colour.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As you thought both of these colors do require pre-lightened or light blonde hair to be vivid. However, there is always next time if you fancy re-trying. Our darker shades such as Ruby Rouge would work with your dark blonde hair.
Good initial colour, however it fades far too quickly
Hi Jay, thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it. So pleased that you liked the color of our product, bet it looks amazing! To help with the dreaded fade a good shampoo and conditioner that's kind to color (such as our own), wash hair a max of two times a week and always in cold water.
Crazy Color is rated 4.01 based on 77 reviews