Logs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logs Online
Read Logs Online Reviews

About Logs Online:

Logs Online is a leading online retailer of kiln dried logs and other quality products for both the domestic and business markets. We are owned by the Strong Energy Group www.strongenergy.com who have a vast experience of low carbon, low energy buildings and offsite construction techniques, renewable energy solutions.

sales@logsonline.co.uk

Unit 6 & 7 Aviation Park Flint Road, Saltney Ferry,

Few sparks on first firing but great heat and long lasting too. Brilliant
Website easy to navigate, plenty of choice and information on various products. Fast delivery, kept updated and all-round good service.
Great logs and lovely man delivered them and carried the enormous pile from the pallet to a corner of my garden and stacked neatly 😊...great product and service
Speedy service , exactly what it said on the tin
Great quality and competitively priced kiln dried logs, promptly delivered. The availability of barrow bags makes it much easier to order in bulk despite no kerbside access to my property.
Easy transaction; timely delivery; very competitively priced. What more could you want!
Good deliver cooperative driver put the pallet where I wanted it. Logs good selection, quality and dry.
I rate you good rather thanvery good.Your s tar rating does not work properly! Your driver delivered the wrong logs to another customer and asked whether I would like the ones remaining on the lorry. I said that I wanted the logs I had ordered and paid for. He therefore had to make another trip the folowing day. Having said that he did take the logs down my drive to my garage rater than offloading them at the kerb side, so all ok.
Great service and excellent products. Fergal and his team are great to deal with. He had to split my order due to stock availability and kept me up to date on the delivery. I would have no issues in recommending LogsOnline to anyone.
Very good quality logs. Uniform size, and conveniently packed in nets for quick, easy storage, and they burn well. Customer service very good ...previous delivery problem was rectified immediately.
Think I've just found my new favorite wood supplier!!!
Love my stove - great service :)
Very smooth process, delivered on time and we got lots of logs in comparison to other suppliers.
Quality product at an affordable price, never any issues in ordering and delivery
Speed of delivery has been really good from Logs online. Today the delivery guy refused to even try bringing them into the driveway despite asking and highlighting that all other drivers had done this in the past. I am loathe to reorder if this is the attitude of the delivery team as other companies have brought them all the way into the drive as far as they could...
Good quality and delivered on time, prices increased recently though?
Proper job! Can I return empty bags. Such a waste.
EXCELLENT service quick Delivery WOOD very good? Burns well
I have ordered kiln dried logs on three occasions this winter and each time the service, from ordering to delivery, has been very efficient. The logs burn very well at a steady rate.
Great service from this company. Very good quality logs, brilliantly packed and value for money. Will definitely use again.
Logs Online is rated 4.73 based on 817 reviews