Just Artificial Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Artificial Limited
Email, Live Chat
Read Just Artificial Limited Reviews

About Just Artificial Limited:

Leading UK Retailer of Artificial Plants, Replica Trees, Silk Flowers and all related accessories. Established in 2004.

Secure Online and Telephone ordering. WorldWide Delivery. All major Debit and Credit cards taken.

We sell to everyone from the personal home user shopper, offices, hospitality and retail sectors right through to major chains and franchises, businesses, contractors, and multi National companies.

sales@justartificial.co.uk

Upper Offices,Old Grand Garage,Thornton Road

Tell us how Just Artificial Limited made you happy
It took 15 working days before the product was dispatched. I telephoned at the end of the second week and was told they'd find out where they were up to and phone me back. They didn't. The product itself is ok but the wait of almost 4 weeks was very frustrating, especially when they said it will arrive between 5 and 10 working days. I will not use Just Artificial again.
Order was not sent when they said it would and had to chase it up. The bunch of fuchsias were squished into a very small box resulting in crushed flowers which one week later still are not looking good. There is lots of foliage but not many flowers in the bunch and the foliage is very artificial looking. Flowers are ok but I've seen more realistic silk fuchsias.
Hello, Sorry to hear this. I can see we did respond to you when you chased up your order and you was happy to accept the alternative item. We are sorry that you do not overly like the item but you could have always contacted us and arranged to return for a refund. Re the packaging these items are quite tough and any 'squashing' that may have occured will return to normal with a gentle 'fluffing' - there are generally no problems with this. The item is as the image as advertised which clearly shows the amount of foliage and flower heads. These Fuchsias are normally very well received and a popular item. We always encourage customers to contact us if they are not happy to give us chance to resolve. Thank you.
I paid £9.50 to get my flowers delivered next day, as I wanted to put them on my sons' grave on Mother's Day. The TNT tracking said they'd been delivered to Basingstoke (I don't live there!) When I phoned Just Artificial they said the courier apparently didn't turn up, and don't deliver on a Sunday, so they won't arrive until the Monday. Don't know what the tracking was about. So disappointed as I won't be able to get any more at this short notice.
Very sorry to hear this, as explained the tracking numbers are duplicate with TNT and what you saw was old tracking info from another companies parcel to their customer in Basingstoke, our tracking info would not get updated till later that evening once the driver returned to the depot and scanned in your parcel. The courier had turned up and collected, which is why you got the dispatch email with tracking info, so apologies if the office staff got the wrong info there. As also explained the Next Working Day service you paid for refers to the delivery speed once we have shipped (ie overnight apposed to a 3 day delivery speed service) - not that we would ship that day for delivery the next which is called Same Day Dispatch. Same Day Dispatch was not available on that day otherwise you would have got them the next working day. We shipped them ASAP on the Next working day delivery speed you had paid for. As there was no delivery notes on the order or any notes from you to say you needed this order for a certain date we was not to be aware of any time sensitivity with the order, else we would have pushed it up in the warehouse queue for you to get it shipped and delivered for your date. So we are very sorry the delivery service was not what you thought you had paid for and was expecting, especially in the delicate time frames, however we do ask during ordering for customers to fill in any delivery dates needed by or delivery notes so we can act accordingly and prioritise. Thank you and our apologies.
Just Artificial Limited is rated 4.30 based on 854 reviews