facetheory Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read facetheory Reviews

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy
facetheory 5 star review on 25th October 2020
facetheory 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Michelle Murphy
facetheory 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Andri Christou
The products actually do what they say on the bottle !
Really happy with this product so far. I have only been using it for a week but it hasn't upset my skin. Takes make-up off well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. Smells lovely too.
Posted 1 hour ago
I really love this moisturiser, it’s the only one who doesn’t makes my skin oily. The ingredients are greattt. It makes my skin actually feel so fresh and go. I would definitely buy it again. The bottle has a lot of the cream also like it’s actually a big bottle.
I love this brand! My skin has never been better, and it great to find natural skincare at a good price. Love the eco packaging and fantastic customer service. Product lasted almost a year and they exchanged the moisturiser for free when it didn't work for my skin.
Ma peau est plus jolie er les tâches s'estompent à chaque utilisation. Très bon produit
The cream seems great, I like the smell and ingredients but it causing me acne. I had absolutely zero acne. Acne is not something I usually suffer luckily but after having applied this cream for a few days, after years of not having acne, I started noticing 2 pimples coming up.
Product not for me
I discovered the face cream through recommendation from a younger friend. I have found it to be intensely moisturising for my mature skin. I have just bought one of your gift sets for her xmas, and a replacement for the day cream which I recently finished. It has been hard to find a rich enough cream for my mature skin . This hits the mark.
Zunächst hatte ich Schwierigkeiten die Seren richtig zu verwenden. Der Kundenservice halt mir umgehend. Mit diesen wertvollen Tipps konnte ich die Pflegeroutine effektiv einsetzen und schnell sichtbare Erfolge erzielen. Meine Haut hat nun mehr Glow!
I bought the Clarifying Cleanser C2, which smelled nice and had a pleasant texture. The Supergel Oil-free Moisturiser M3 wasn't a nice texture, it was moisturizing, but left my head shiny and a little sticky all day. The Porebright Serum N10 was also quite sticky, and in the morning after I used it, my skin was very greasy.

After using these products for a month, the acne on my nose and forehead really cleared up, but around my chin, my acne got so much worse. I have now had huge red spots and a lot of white bumps for 3 months. I emailed after 1 month, and they told me to change my routine slightly, which I did, but then it only got worse.

I really wanted these products to work for me, but I'm sad to say it doesn't work for everybody. Hoping to get a refund, so I can pay a dermatologist to fix this lol
Facetheory is a professional, caring company who responded immediately
when I asked about a particular product and after I ordered, my delivery
arrived promptly.
The regenerative moisturiser I ordered has a beautiful tightening texture
which suits my skin type beautifully.
Bisher bin ich von den Produkten absolut überzeugt. Ich habe sehr unreine Haut mit Spätakne. Seitdem ich facetheory benutze, hat die dich erheblich gebessert.
Started using facetheory products about 4 months ago and there has been such an improvement in my rosacea it is amazing. Most of the redness has gone and flare ups greatly reduced. I usually have really sensitive skin but no issues at all with the products I have tried so far.
Facetheory products are working. My skin is brighter and my pores are smaller. I love that I was able to build a routine to address my specific skincare needs.
facetheory 5 star review on 25th October 2020
I've bought a cleanser, eye cream and a hand cream. I'm so happy to find a brand which is both animal and environment friendly. The products are also amazing especially the hand cream
Excellent cream.
I talked with them to get help with products, and found them really helpful and kind. The products where as promised, quick delivery and really happy with evertyhing. Will buy from them again
Délais de livraison un peu long mais suivi commercial efficace
produit utilisé depuis peu donc pas de recul mais texture très agréable belle présentation en verre. A voir dans le temps
prête à essayer d'autres produits de la marque.
Rien à redire, je suis très satisfaite.
Traitement dans les temps et livraison rapide.
I really like the business ethos of this company. Ordering and delivery were totally problem-free. Just started using the product so can't review that yet, but would definitely purchase from facetheory again.
I've been very pleased with my 3 purchases. Only used them for a short while but I can already feel & see the difference to my previously sandpaper-like facial skin.
Its not 'theory' as it works! Fabulous affordable price and speedy delivery that is hassle free.
facetheory is rated 4.76 based on 22,076 reviews