facetheory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory?

Mrs Olivia Johnson
Mrs Olivia Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Very simple and easy website. Got in touch via chat to ask a question and was waiting literally seconds before someone was there and dealing with my enquiry. Ordered and received my items within 2 days. I was intersted in the moisturiser with retinol, and i;ve been using it for about a week now and it's very good I'm nearly 40, am used to spending a lot of money on face creams, and so far I am super impressed by this brand."
Tamsin Christofides
Tamsin Christofides
Verified Buyer
"I came across facetheory through social media and was attracted by the fact that they use better ingredients and tailor the product to your skin type. I use the regenerating face moisturiser and the daily scrub. They last for ages and the results are great. It doesn’t make me look 10 years younger but it does make my skin look and feel healthy. It’s evened out the tone and given it the dewy moist glow that I used to have naturally. I have just ordered my second round of both products and see no reason to try anything else. Great product from a great company with an excellent ethos. 5 stars from me!"
Deborah Tucker
Deborah Tucker
Verified Buyer
"My skin after using face theory for just over a week feels very good! Conditioned, treated and effectively treating my sensitive aging skin - such a pleasant surprise compared to over priced brand Ive been using! Lovely texture in the oil and cream - you don’t need a lot. Slightly more scented to completely envelope the senses is my only suggestion. Thank you so much! Delighted!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Quick delivery, only just started using it but so far so good. Price is great too."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Good product, vegan friendly, arrived promptly by post without any hassle and it was not wrapped in unnecessary plastic"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great price point, they feel really luxury"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great speedy delivery and fantastic product, will definitely re purchased"
Susanna Smith
Verified Buyer
"Only had it a couple of days so hard to comment. It feels nice on the face, but next time I will order the orange fragrance one."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I was unsure of what products would suit my maturing/dry/outbreak prone skin (nightmare right!) I SENT an email asking for advice and received a quick, comprehensive reply. I LOVE all the products I've tried and my skin seems to be improving after only a week of use!! My skin is no longer dry plus is looking much fresher and clearer! I also love the products are all vegetarian/vegan friendly!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great product. Quick and easy to order and fast delivery. Loving the regenerating moisturiser"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great service, nice to support a British company! I’m so pleased with the product and it has definitely made a difference after justcouple of days!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I've just started using Regenerating Moisturiser M4 with Retinol, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid - it absorbs really quickly and does not feel oily. The delivery took place efficiently within the 2 days, as promised. My only issue is with the packaging - they used unrecyclable foam 'peanuts' (I'm assuming that they're made from Polystyrene rather than the biodegradable version) - If I stand corrected that they're biodegradable I'd appreciate if that's somehow communicated, as I'm feeling hesitant about reordering to avoid unnecessary landfill rubbish."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"One of the best products I've used for years. I have acne prone skin - even at 44 years old so finding something that would cleanse effectively without any harsh chemicals has been great. Only been using it for a week but happy already."
Siobhan Crombleholme
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The product was despatched quickly and arrived within days. The ordering process was easy and I am happy with the product"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"My order arrived very quickly and in great condition. I ordered the Clarifying Cleanser (C2) in mandarin, you can get unscented if you wish. The cleanser is really good quality and my skin feels and looks better already. The mandarin scent is lovely, not overpowering or artificial. The best part is that it's not tested on animals and is made of natural ingredients, yay"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Delivery service very good Packaged very good"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"GREAT PRODUCTS AND FAST DELIVERY"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I like how it contains natural products and my face continually feels soft and nourished."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I received both my orders really quickly. Great service, thanks facetheory, I have already recommended you to my sister who has also ordered."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"My order was delivered quickly, communication is great and my serum is fab! My skin is looking smoother with much more even skin tone and I've only been using is for a few days... 5 stars from me. Thank you šŸ˜ƒ"
Mary Tohill
"Their products are really high quality with great ingredients and they dispatched the order really quickly."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I love their excellent gentle but thorough cleansing products. Their prices and service are equally good."
facetheory is rated 4.81 based on 1,403 reviews