facetheory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory ?

Corina Daly
"I purchased the vitamin C serum and Porebright Niacinamide serum. Really happy with both, they are lovely to use."
Veronica Whitlock
"I have ordered several items from Facetheory and am very happy with all products. Delivery is quick and customer service is excellent."
Angela Sargeant
"I’ve been using the products for a while now and can’t speak highly enough of the Company as a whole. From ordering to receiving the products it is 100% perfect. The products are excellent, lovely to use and does what it says. Do try the products, 100% refund if they don’t suit you, so what have you got to lose. You won’t be disappointed"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Always a prompt delivery. The products are effective."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Nice and light argan oil, not too rich for combination skin. Thank you."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Im happy with what I ordered,nice consistency of the products and great customer service. Its still quite soon to say if I see any difference on my skin but so far Im satisfide and I will definetly order again that products and some new ones I wanna try as well!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Products arrived very quickly and are of an exceptional quality. It's too early to tell if it's going to help clear up my problematic skin, but it definitely has not irritated it or caused further problems. So far, so good. Will definitely try other products."
"I brought the Porebright serum and the supergel moisturiser. I have only been using for a short time but my skin is definitely better. A lot less oily and brighter. A little goes a long way with the product too which makes it very good value for money."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I love facetheory products and I love the fact they are cruelty free. The moisturiser is the best I've ever used, my skin was always dry before but now I never have a problem even after swimming in a chlorinated pool. I can't recommend these products highly enough."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Love the face theory products. I have sensitive and dry sking but this works wonders."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Fantastic service. Arrived super fast and very happy with the product. This is my number 1 day and night cream from now on. Makes my skin feel lovely. I will definitely be ordering more 😁"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Love this product very good for oily face"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Products that are easy to use and really make a difference. Easy to order and quick delivery."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Quick delivery. I have not used products for long enough to see results yet, but good price points."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I ordered to products about two weeks ago and so far I’m amazed. They work great, don’t clog up my pores and my skin already feels a lot smoother. The delivery was quick and efficient. I saw great reviews of almost all products, I’ll def be buying more, recommend everyone to try at least one product from this brand."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very quick and efficient service right from ordering to delivery"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I'm only in my first week of using FaceTheory so can't say yet how the products have worked for me, but the customer service I've recieved has been superb. One of the products I ordered wasn't up to their quality standards so they notified me to dispose of it and in return they sent me two other products for free. I really appreciate their care for their customers and am excited to see how their products work for me."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very quick delivery, great quality products and lovely bottle design"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"So far so good! I have sensitive, eczema prone skin and am happy with both the eye cream and moisturiser I'm using. A little goes a long way."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"This is the first ever review I am writing on skincare products even though I have tried many of them. Facetheory deserve that time of mine. I have been struggling so much with my skin since high school. First bumpy forehead and blackheads on the nose and later on the university I started break out on my cheeks and chin a lot. Nothing has helped like facetheory, I swear! I won’t write anything more, you just need tp try it, the improvements for me were visible after 1 week of using!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Fast delivery. Good service"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great service, have only just started using the cleanser and already I’m seeing small changes in my skin really recommend"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I absolutely love these products! I use their cleanser, toner, serum, creams and eye cream. My skin feels and looks amazing, redness has almost gone, it is smooth and dare I say there has been a reduction in fine lines. I recommend them to everyone I know."
facetheory is rated 4.79 based on 3,272 reviews