facetheory Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read facetheory Reviews

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy
Margaret Schrottner
facetheory 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Kathryn Watkins Mbenga
facetheory 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Anja Henne
The products actually do what they say on the bottle !
Very quick and efficient
Posted 1 hour ago
Got the eye cream and lip balm. Delivered very quickly and it was a great price. Loving both products so far.
Sehr zufrieden. Nur die Herkunft der Inhaltsstoffe könnte deutlicher gemacht werden.
Love the products really works 😍
Great customer service all around. My order was lost, they quickly responded and sent out another item straight away!
Great products. Very easy to find the right products that work for you too with their 365 guarantee scheme too.
The Facetheory products I am using are all excellent and have improved my skin, which is very sensitive to all chemical-laden skincare products.
I placed my order over 2 1/2 weeks ago and have never received it !!
Great products at a good price. I love that you can work out a routine that suits your skin type. My skin responds well to their products and a friend I hadn't seen for a while commented on how good my skin looked. My issues were dry skin and pigmentation, both of which I can see an improvement in.
Honest company and in my experience, with incredible products that do exactly what they say on the tin!
Fantastic service. Would not be without Facetheory products.
I'm really happy with all the products I got so far. It takes time to see results but I can say that my skin is in a good condition and I'm looking forward to trying other products. Yes I would recommend facetheory to anyone. Thank you Facetheory
Really beautiful products that make my skin glow.
The products I have used so far are great and I would continue using them.
FaceTheory undoubtedly my favourite skincare brand for the past year, their products have an amazing blend of ingredients, I have Oily/Acne Prone Skin and their Glycolacsal Solution (Exfoliant), Regenacalm Pro (Retinoid Serum), Regena C20 (Vitamin C Serum), Supergel Moisturiser and Squalane Oil has been doing wonders!
Best face cream I have had in a long time. I have very sensitive, dry skin. This cream has given me the confidence to even go without foundation!
Love all the products I ordered, my skin picks and chooses when it want to react to skin care products or not, but I have had nothing but great results from the clay mask, vit c cleanser and the oil free moisturiser, my skin feels and looks so much healthier xx
Like the plastic free packaging. Products work well. Overnight cream lovely and moisturising.
I'm missing my Mandelibright Serum from my last order.
I have tried many different types if brands,( expensive, cheap, drugstore, organic etc.) and I have to admit that Facetheory is the only brand that I feel confident with and return to. Even the moisturiser is enough to make a difference and improve your skin!!
facetheory is rated 4.75 based on 28,352 reviews