facetheory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory ?

Michelle Wilkinson
"Facetheory was recommended to me by my sister, who swears by their products. I ordered the Regenerating Moisturiser - left my skin feeling plump and hydrated. The Relaxing night cream with lavender (gorgeous smell) and again left my skin feeling so soft. The Regencalm serum i use both day and night, absorbs easily into the skin underneath my moisturisers. They are all fab products, very reasonably priced, so glad my sister recommended the company and now I do too!"
Phuong Le
"It is really worth to try, working well on my skin. I had chickenpox and lots of scars after that. I found this product so amazing when applying on my face. Just after 2 weeks, the scars are better and my skin looks brighter and softer. Great to buy more ;)"
Angela Sargeant
"I’ve been receiving Facetheory products for a while now and can honestly say 100 percent their products are excellent. I was a cosmetic junkie, trying everything and anything, I now no longer do this but have stayed using Facetheory products. My skin is better, brighter and best of all always being asked what I use by friends. I have indeed passed on your name to friends who I know some have ordered from you. Keep bringing these good products to us"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"A few days and I already see a result."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The shipping proces is very quick"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Bought my second bottle of night cream. As I loved it so much. Skin is so smooth. Primer is amazing and far better than any of the famous brands I’ve trued. Eye cream is rich and you need very little. Fabulous products at fantastic prices. Thanks Facetheory."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very pleased with products and service - have become a regular user."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Bought Relaxing Night Cream M10, absorbed quickly and smells nice. Only been using it for a few days so no results as yet."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I’ve recently purchased the Regenacalm Serum. It’s beautifully silky and light and gives my complexion a natural glow. I can also feel a slight tightening and firming of my skin as it absorbs. Fabulous for using under your daily moisturiser."
"Amazing products"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Hi I love the exfoliating cleanser it definitely makes my skin soft. The serum is quite greasy so you don't need to use alot of it. Moisturiser is great only problem I have is that my face is quite oily in a morning."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Bought two products from face theory and absolutely love them both! Definitely new holy grail products and a brand I will be sticking to. Super quick delivery too!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"First time buyer looking to reduce product bill! Used to working with and using professional skincare lines. Ordered Pink Clay Aha face mask and Regenerating moisturiser. Liking benefits and effects of products and results. Would like an SPF mixer option as have hypopigmenation and would like to use same range."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Lovely product and fast delivery"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great products, from what I’ve tested so far! I love how they use ink necessary and mostly skin benefiting ingredients & great packaging!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Only been using this product for a week now, makes my skin smoother but need to use it longer to see any results"
"great products - no fancy packaging or false promises!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I ordered a retinol product and received it the next day. It is too early to say whether it is working or not but the delivery service was fine."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Good website, easy to navigate. Prices and choice of products good and fast delivery."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Only been using my products for a short period of time. So far so good."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I am so happy with my products, I can see an improvement with my skin, I would recommend anyone to use these procures."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"the product i ordered wa the calming argan oil and it is amazing! i love it and will be re ordering when i run out!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I have been very happy with my FaceTheory experience. I love the option to find products that suit your skin type/skin issues. Delivery was very fast, and i love the product packaging. I bought the glycolic exfoliating cleanser and have been impressed so far. It isnt drying, nor does it leave my skin oily - just a great product overall. I would definitely recommend others to give FaceTheory a try!"
facetheory is rated 4.79 based on 2,791 reviews