facetheory Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read facetheory Reviews

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy
facetheory 5 star review on 13th August 2022
facetheory 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Michael Baines
facetheory 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Nancy Berry Jenkins
I’ve tried many cream for my son to reduce his ichthyosis for the past 14 years but this cream did the job, cleared the skin within 4 weeks. I’m so happy I came across this on google because I’ve tried many dermatologist with no cure.
facetheory 5 star review on 27th March 2022
Good products at good prices
I still haven't received my product and would like a refund
Excellent quality and result!
Excellent products
Exactly what I was looking for!
Love the face wash and night cream from here. I have very sensitive skin eczema and this suits me perfectly. Not overpriced either. Good company.
Tolle Produkte, schnelle Lieferung und der Kundenservice ist wirklich spitze! Zusätzlich kann man durch das Punjtesystem auch jede Menge Geld sparen. Finde ich eine super Sache!!
Found cream non greasy and easily absorbed nice texture and same results as products much more expensive
All the products I received were really nice Vitamin c face cleanser And face primer
I love love love this fave scrub! My skin feels so good after I use it! I use Facetheory day and night cream as well and am very pleased with it all!
facetheory 5 star review on 13th August 2022 facetheory 5 star review on 13th August 2022
One of the ONLY skincare brands I can use that my skin doesn’t react to! I have very sensitive skin and it can have reactions to certain ingredients but with Facetheory (especially the sunscreen) my skin just soaks it all in. I cannot recommend this enough! You’re not just buying these products you truly are making an investment for better healthier skin! X
facetheory 5 star review on 12th August 2022 facetheory 5 star review on 12th August 2022
Love the Tamanu oil. Great for any itchy skin, and healing old scars. If it could just have a pump lid not a dropper, it would be PERFECT!!
I wanted to give facetheory products a try after reading an Apple news article on it and I am happy so far with the products! It's awesome how you can do the quiz finder to see what's recommended for your skin concerns. I have been using them for about two weeks now and I've had no issues with my extremely sensitive skin so that's a plus. Dope products Facetheory!!!
Love the products I bought! I got the vitamin c cleanser and the hydrating night cream and they have worked great. The texture of the vitamin c cleanser is really creamy so it leaves your face feeling soft!
Thank you. Excellent as always! Great service and quality products.
It's a great products, natural, cheap and left your clean face
I've only been using it for a week so can't really say much but I am liking it very much already.it makes my skin feel so soft I use 3 different ones, one for the night and 2 for the day ,I am really happy so far.
Love these products
Great service & lovely products. Just bought thr new Hylafecta 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum S14 & it's a great addition to my daily facial routine. Highly recommend products for reducing facial redness, they really work!
Really good quality and affordable products. Accessible information around ingredients and bonus for offering unfragranced versions.
facetheory is rated 4.7 based on 32,994 reviews