facetheory Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read facetheory Reviews

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy
megi mydin
Melanie Collier
Danielle Bastiaens
Danielle Bastiaens
facetheory 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Maria Georgieva
The products actually do what they say on the bottle !
AMAZING SERVICE. Due to the Brexit there were some problems with my international shipping. I contacted the Facetheory and got an anwer within the next 12h! I was super surprised, but they made sure I got my package without extra charges!
Thank you very much and a special Thanks to Gemma!
Overall very satisfied with this product
I've been used the products for about an year now. I use the cleanser, most is the serums and the mosturisers. My skin feels cleaner, firmer and more toned. I don't have any major problems with my skin, but I have definitely seen an improvement in the last year.
Les produits sont testés par moi depuis trop peu de temps pour pouvoir en évaluer les résultats sur ma peau, mais ils sont agréables à appliquer. Le sérum anti-pores présente une efficacité visible au maquillage. Seul problème à mes yeux : les frais de douane qui s'ajoutent au prix annoncé des produits (29€ pour 60€ d'achats), et le délai de livraison, deux éléments qui m'amèneront probablement à ne plus commander...Dommage....vive le Brexit!
The products are great and the customer service very kind and helpful .thank you xx
Love the products I received, and am really happy with the delivery and service. I was particularly impressed by the environmental packaging, which I think is super important 🌎
Feels silky on my skin. Beautiful lightweight texture. Mildly moisturizing which is perfect for my combination oily yet dehydrated skin.
Le service après vente est incroyable - très arrangeant, compréhensif et d'une extrême rapidité. Merci pour cela! Il y a eu quelques problèmes avec la société de livraison et tout a été réglé dans les plus brefs délais.
Uso questi prodotti da 10 giorni circa. Li sto amando. Ho preso il set con struccante, siero e crema viso: fanno il loro lavoro e li trovo veramente ottimi. Il profumo è leggero, non è troppo, non è "fastidioso". Li consiglio vivamente!
I didn't want to post a review until I knew this product worked.

Throughout my teenage years and early 20s, I had never suffer from acne. I got the odd spot here and there, but I never had 'bad skin'.

Until recently, I'd say mid Oct, I started noticing more and more flare ups on my forehead only. I tried a few cleansers that had helped spots in the past, but nothing was working. By the end of November my forehead was covered in red lumps and yellow heads, I have never felt so self conscious in my life.

I purchased FaceTheory Clarifying Cleanser C2 with Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid mid November, but have to admit, was a little nervous to try it, so I put it off, however, by the early of December my forehead was so sore, and covered, that I thought I might as well give it a go.

The results speak for themselves.

To note: I am not saying the product is the only thing that helped, I changed few things out my diet, that I knew was aiding to the problem (peanut butter...) but I know from using 'normal' cleansers at the beginning to using FaceTheory, the product truly works wonders.

My forehead is almost clear, with a few scars and fading redness, I feel a little more human and I am so grateful I found FaceTheory. Image attached is from beginning Dec 2020 - To today Jan 21 2021
facetheory 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Product was very affordable and generous in quantity. Quick post!
Goeie en snelle service. Producten kunnen wel nog meer beschrijving geven waar het goed voor is.
Estoy felíz. Mi pedido llegó a Colombia muy rápido y ahora voy a empezar a disfrutar de mis productos. Después de utilizarlos en mi rostro por unos meses, escribiré dando mi opinión. Por ahora, me tiene encantada la comunicación que quueren establecer con el cliente y lo rápidos que fueron en la entrega de mis productos. Un saludo desde Colombia.
I love the products! They work well on my skin, it's been only a week since i started using. i can tell the results are perfect.
Quick delivery and great products
I am a a massive fan of these products and have slowly moved all of my facial skincare over to these products. Great value, vegan and they just really suit my skin.
Lovely and soft on your face
Die Inhaltsstoffe und Preise klingen super— leider weiß ich gar nicht ob die Produkte wirklich so gut sind wie die klingen, da die erste Bestellung nicht geklappt hat, und die Ersatzbestellung immer noch nicht angekommen ist.
Great products!