facetheory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy

Asha DeGraff
"I have been using my products (Clarifying Cleanser, Retinol C) for just under a week now! I haven't noticed any drastic changes.. however, things like this do take time!! I am positive that these products will work as my skin feels softer. :) 7.5/10"
Glen Kilby
"Amazing product, makes my skin feel amazing. Quick delivery good service"
Julie Stacey
"I have just ordered my second bottle of calming argan oil which has become part of my night time routine, it’s organic, great quality and none greasy, sinks into my skin beautifully and leaves a dewy glow with make up. Just ordered Marula oil to try something new and Hoping for the same amazing results. Great customer service, order received second day, recyclable packaging and reasonable price. Highly recommend"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Easy to order. Product arrived on time, well packaged. Bottles of the oil are bigger than I thought so very satisfied."
"Really great products, service and value"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Good website easy to order and free delivery quality products at a great price."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Affordable, but amazing I have found via surprising gem."
"Excelllent service"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Facetheory offers great products with good discounts and super quick delivery."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I have been using my products for only three days & I can already see the positive difference they have made to my skin!!"
"web site hard to understand. spoke to a very helpful lady who resolved all issues with goods arriving promptly afterwards. speaking to a real person makes transactions a better experience."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Amazing product, makes my skin feel amazing. Quick delivery good service"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very impressed with the service and loving the retinol face cream. Feels very velvety on the face. Will definetely be recommending and repurchasing"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very good company with a great ethos and reasonable prices"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I bought as a gift my daughter began using the serum and loved it her sister used it also loved it both suffered with spots and scarring and this has improved the scarring and skin texture . Ordered and delivered speedily intime kept informed through process . Good packaging . Very impressed with service ."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Site attractive and easy to navigate. Love the product and speedy delivery"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I recently bought a cleanser and the oil free moisturiser and am very pleased with the products so far. Both products are really light on the skin, it's quite remarkable how moisturising the moisturiser is, considering you only need a wee pea size amount. The service provided to order the products was really easy and the items arrived within 48 hours."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"i am extremely happy with my purchases from facetheory!! the company has been very professional and friendly. i would definitely buy from them again as they have a great range of products as well as great customer service."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Excellent products and quick delivery again"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"fast chipping, products work well for my skin type (oily - medium)"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Love the products. Shame there was quite so much packaging, I don't know if it was all quite necessary. But delighted with it overall"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"second time buying oils. they are good, no complaints. only about the bottle and dropper, that one drips not drops, it leaks but the oils feel amazing. i am using them on hair and skin and my hair is definitely much better than before. some other oils i use as make up remover and they work perfectly too."
facetheory is rated 4.79 based on 3,766 reviews