facetheory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory?

Aneta Chajecka
Aneta Chajecka
Verified Buyer
"I'm always happy with the service! Great quality of products, formulas that actually help my skin problems. A++"
Stacey Pritchard
Stacey Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"The face cream has calm down the redness on my face giving my skin an even glow"
Rachael Burton
Rachael Burton
"lovely facial oils, changed my skincare completely! superb quality and fast shipping!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Speedy delivery and kept informed of despatch. This was my first purchase from Facetheory and have been pleased with my products which I have just started using"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I’m glad I found facetheory as I’ve been looking for products that don’t irritate my skin, the serum feels really comfortable on my skin, unfortunately I’m not seeing any difference yet, I may have to speak to someone about my skin concerns as I’ve got quite poorly skin so I think it will take some time to see some improvement, but one thing i am glad is that when the product says it’s unscented it really is! Some products out there claim that but to be honest some smell chemically but these products I feel i can trust them"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Quick and efficient delivery!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"My first time buying from facetheory and im super happy with my purhasr. I recently brought the Tamanu oil for £12.99 for a 100ml bottle which is so affordable! I highly recommend this website, service was great, delivered super quick."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"My pigmentation mark reduced"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"lovely moisturiser for everyday use"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I've been using face theory for the last 5 months now as i really like the products. What drew me to them was the ingredients used and the fact that they do not use animals during testing. The face serums are my favourite as they feel light and non greasy on my skin. Slowly i am reforming my skincare regime using nearly all face theory products so its great when new products are created. They're delivery service is great, knowing i can usually order and receive my products quickly if i were to run out and if they are out of stock on an item they communicate this well."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I love that it’s Britsh, vegan & as natural as it can be,however I still can’t seem to get away from the shiny t zone I have, even though I use the products recommended to me."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Fast delivery, products well explained on the site! Too early to review the one I bought but can say so far that it feels really light on my skin and helps reducing the oily sensation troughtout the day. Have had no bad reactions to this facial cream. Let's see if changes are noticeable a few weeks from now!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Product is fantastic and works very well. I would recommend to others and plan on buying more products"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The product is doing wonders for my skin and the delivery was very prompt :-)"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Looked at reviews on social media prior to purchase which were all positive. Order process was easy as pie and goods delivered really quickly."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Recently bought a rosehip oil and jobaja oil and my skin has never felt so soft. It also worked wonders on my sun burn. Would have given a 5* but my bottle had a crack in it and I've had to put the oil into another bottle"
Hi Mariella

Sorry about the crack - we'll send you a free replacement today.

Jamie
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I was so happy to stumble across homemade (as in UK based) natural products with good reviews and reasonable prices! I started to spread the word before I received my first order! I have my first order and although it's early days, I feel like they have been a great help. I hope to try out more of the range soon!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great service and quick delivery"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I ordered the set, cleanser, day cream and night cream, first time I have tried this brand, up to now ive only been using for a week but I am very impressed, my skin has been super soft. would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried this brand yet to give it a try! I have used just about every brand going and this is up there with the best. was packaged lovely in a box and came super quick..well done Facetheory, keep up the good work!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Really good, high quality product"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Fabulous service! Was a super quick and easy buy and was delivered immediately! Also love the products only had them a short time and I'm addicted! Will be shopping here again."
Toni Matthews
"All natural products, smell lovely & quick delivery."
Christine Myers
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived within 2 days and the discount was an added bonus. Can't comment on the product yet as only been using it for 4 nights."
facetheory is rated 4.80 based on 2,213 reviews