facetheory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory ?

Angela Sargeant
Angela Sargeant
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been receiving Facetheory products for a while now and can honestly say 100 percent their products are excellent. I was a cosmetic junkie, trying everything and anything, I now no longer do this but have stayed using Facetheory products. My skin is better, brighter and best of all always being asked what I use by friends. I have indeed passed on your name to friends who I know some have ordered from you. Keep bringing these good products to us"
Emma Cranston
Emma Cranston
Verified Buyer
"Amazing products. I’m a complete skin care freak and these products make my skin feel amazing even after only a few days use! I’ve already recommended people to use Facetheory products! Also very affordable prices which is great and free delivery was here in 2 days :)"
Barbara Smith
Barbara Smith
Verified Buyer
"Products are fabulous and always arrive promptly and intact. Customer service is excellent, issues are dealt with promptly and professionally. Very happy with Facetherapy."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The VitA cleanser and moisturisers are so good i had to review them! After 2 weeks my face feels so much smoother and softer, which is really saying something! As my skin is tempermental at best..flaky and red at worst! Im hoping for a dramatic change as i continue. Fingers crossed!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Love the products recommended by facetheory.. my skin has been improved in a short period of time. Easy to navigate what you want and delivery was quick"
Catherine Farrimond
Verified Buyer
"Lovely products at fantastic prices"
"Bought face oil...not that impressed, tends to not sink in...seems runny, some say like a serum, mine just like a runny oil...no difference what so ever."
Hi there!

Sorry you didn't like the Retinol Oil! One of the other reviewers describes it as more like a serum however in our own description we try to describe it as an oil.

I would recommend you also continue to use it a little longer as you haven't had the product all that long.

We've now refunded you for this order under our satisfaction guarantee.

Jamie
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Quality product and efficient service. Will definitely use again and recommend to others."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Reasonably priced, good quality and speedy service. The products have really helped stop breakouts and I like the mandarin and lavender scents."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Facetheory have such wonderful products; I wouldn't consider shopping elsewhere for all my skin care needs. I found them but googling the ingredients in skin creams that are most effective and straight away, Facetheory was the name that came up. I have regularly use the Regenacalm serum, M4 day cream, M10 night cream, eye cream and I have just bought their new Caraquench cream which I can't wait to try. I have told everyone I know to ditch their big name creams and switch to Facetheory. Everybody who has tried their products has loved them especially those with sensitive skin. My naturally freckly skin has evened out in tone, I don't have dark rings under my eyes any more and my face is plump and dewy. Not bad at 50!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great service! Kept me updated with emails & received an email the day I was able to pick up my product, will definitely use again!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"LOVE my product such great ingredients for the price. Won’t use anybody else now I’ve found facetheory"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I suffer with acne prone and sesnstive skin. All the products I have ordered have been lightweight, free from perfume and oil, making them perfect for my skin. Very happy with my results so far."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I normally have sensitive skin and always have allergic reaction. I was bit hesitant to buy before but now since I started to use serum and cream, I am really happy with the products I bought from FaceTheory. I have no allergies and my face looks much better. I will continue using this."
DREANA WINDEBANK
Verified Buyer
"Have only been using this product for a few days so far so good"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I've been using the Retinol & Vit C serum every morning and the Retinol Scar Treatment Oil every night for the past two months and I have noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin. I am now 53 so do not expect to wake up looking two decades younger, however, I have to say that these products actually do work for me and my skin, which is type sensitive/combination, does look better - and no spots despite the oil being quite thick. The fact that they are in glass bottles and not plastic is very important to me and cruelty free/vegan products are a must - so all the boxes have been ticked! Thank you!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Quick delivery, will order off here again."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Haven't used the products yet. But great service, reliable arrived within days of ordering."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The products feel very natural and lovely to use on my face. My skin feels good throughout the day."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Lovely products that work well on the skin"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Products are very natural but with potent ingredients, very well priced and packaged. I love using them in the morning and evening."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"It's a little too soon to tell how the serum and cleanser products I purchased are going to play out with my skin, and one of which I've not started using anyway. However, one of my purchases was the bamboo face cloths and so far they seem great. I can't beleive I was using regular cheap rough flannels all this time on my sensitive, acne prone skin. These are so gentle and I cant see myself ever going back to regular flannels to cleanse my face. As for the brand, I am incredibly reassured by the 100% happiness guarantee, really helps you to take that risk trying out a new brand and new products knowing a company will have your back if they dont work out for you. So far so good, Facetheory!"
facetheory is rated 4.80 based on 2,502 reviews