facetheory Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

How would you rate facetheory?

Vivianne Carvalho

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

The esfoliator is perfect! It leaves the skin well hydrated and smooth.

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Amazing products, first time I have used them and I will definitely be buying more. Work well with my skin which is oily and prone to breakouts.
Emma Hawes

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Fast delivery and a great price for the jojoba oil.

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Quick delivery and a great product that has made a huge difference to my skin in just a few days. Recommended!
Josephine Scott

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

really love the product makes my skin feel lovely and soft. great to apply too.

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

I purchased bamboo face clothes,exfoliating cleanser and vitamin c serum.I am very happy with all of the products
Bernadette TAYLOR
Verified Buyer

Ordering was simple and I loved that was some help in choosing items that would benefit my specific skin type. Delivery was quick without issue and well packaged. So far the products I have used have been as good as much more expensive products I have previously purchased.
Imeld Kane

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Fantastic service and good quality product! Very happy :)

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Love facetheory. Gorgeous cruelty free and natural products, free delivery and lovely packaging. Also – I forgot to use my voucher code, but they resolved this straight-away!

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

After only a week my skin is feeling cared for, brighter. Alive.
Its important to have ritual when it comes to skin care

Thank you facetheory for being vegan. The universe respects you
Melanie Finch

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Skin feels so much more calmer, doesn't feel irritated and it really is improving the look of my skin after only a few days.
Products aren't over priced.
Haylee Shaw

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

I recently purchased the Organic Jojoba oil and the Regenacalm serum for my oily blemish- prone skin as well as some hyperpigmentation, I have only just began using these products but having used Facetheory products in the past I have confidence that they'll work just as well. They arrived quickly and were packaged nicely, I love that all the products are Vegan and Natural I would definitely recommend and will continue to shop here !
Henrietta Harangozo
Unverified Reviewer

My first order arrived, which were Regenerating Moisturiser M4 and Ultraglide Face and Makeup Primer P1. I already love both and can't wait to try more products. Reasonable price and great quality, also free UK delivery.
Henrietta Harangozo

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

My first order arrived, which were Regenerating Moisturiser M4 and Ultraglide Face and Makeup Primer P1. I already love both and can't wait to try more products. Reasonable price and great quality. Thanks for the free UK delivery as well.
Kathryn Campbell

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Just bought the Regena C20 Serum. Although I only started using it a week ago I can see an immediate difference. My complexion looks more even and brighter. I'm hooked!

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Order came quickly, feels nice on skin. Haven't used it enough to see results yet but looks good.
Sara Khan
Verified Buyer

Have been using it for less than a week but I can feel the difference it has made to my skin,it is working well on the redness and marks left behind by my cystic acne.

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Lovely face wash makes the skin feel really soft and refreshed it is great for sensitive skin

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Order was delivered quickly and it seems to be good quality
Helen Barton

Would you recommend our products to your friends?

Prompt delivery, good packaging and good price for product.
facetheory is rated 4.83 based on 1,056 reviews