facetheory Reviews

4.75 Rating 25,931 Reviews
96 %
of reviewers recommend facetheory
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Postal Service, Courier
Average Delivery Time
Within 5 Days
On-time Delivery
99%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 80%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
6 - 12 Hours
Read facetheory Reviews
Visit Website

Phone:

07961785402

Email:

help@facetheory.com

Location:

145-147 St John Street

Write Your review

Tell us how facetheory made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
facetheory 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Rafaela Barbi
facetheory 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Navjot Kaur
facetheory 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Sarah Gerring
facetheory 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Susan Thorne
facetheory 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Alexandra Gehl
facetheory 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Iris Silva
facetheory 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Maria Rita Santos
954
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
The products actually do what they say on the bottle !
Posted 9 months ago
An amazing costumer service!!
Posted 3 hours ago
Sehr guter Service, tolle Produkte! Nach Versandschwierigkeiten hat man mir eine tolle Entschädigung geboten! Vielen Dank dafür und dass jetzt alles wunderbar geklappt hat.
Posted 3 hours ago
Love the brand
Posted 6 hours ago
Die Produkte sind wirklich gut. Ich habe eine sehr empfindliche & fettige und zu Pickel neigende Haut. Habe sehr viel ausprobiert aber nie ein zufriedenstellendes Ergebnis erhalten.
Bis ich durch Zufall, auf diese Marke gestoßen bin.
Nach nur einer Woche Anwendung, hatte ich schon ein mega Unterschied festgestellen können. Dass ist echt Wahnsinn, wie schnell meine Haut uf die Produkte reagiert.
Kann ich nur empfehlen.
Meine Haut ist gerettet und mein Wohlbefinden auch.
Vielen ❤ Dank❣
Posted 6 hours ago
Fantastic customer service, always there to help and solves all queries and problem straight away! Would definitely recommend Facetheory I’ve purchased the Regena c30 and Renecalm encapsulated one. Started on the Regena c30 and I’m loving it so far, lovely serum, goes on nicely and gives me that lovely glow, also sits well under makeup. Can’t wait to see the results in a few weeks.
Posted 7 hours ago
Prompt delivery on both occasions, great products for rosacea sufferers
Posted 9 hours ago
No idea. Ordered my products weeks ago & still don't have an estimated delivery date. Would love to leave a review but I have zero product to do so with. Hmmm.
Posted 10 hours ago
Sorry to hear this Anon - we'll contact you asap with the location of your order.

Jamie
Posted 9 hours ago
Das jojobaöl und die augencreme fühlen sich sehr gut auf der Haut an, lassen sich gut verteilen und man benötigt nur eine kleine Menge. Ich bin bisher sehr zufrieden.
Posted 12 hours ago
Got the cleanser and the moisturiser. My skin feels lovely after using it. Delivery was super quick. Will definitely buy from them again. Thank you. 😃
Posted 13 hours ago
Lovely products. My skin feels amazing x
Posted 14 hours ago
I was recommended facetheory by a friend after trying unsuccessfully several different face products which made my skin break out. I have been using my products for a week now and I can already see a difference in my skin. Its much smoother and less dull.
Posted 15 hours ago
ordered the face cleanser for open pores and toner face feels so smooth and fresh love it
Posted 16 hours ago
Been using products for a while now especially the regenacalm serum it makes the quality of skin better.
Posted 16 hours ago
schnelle Lieferung, alles prima !!
Posted 16 hours ago
I have tried several facetheory products now and I absolutely love their skin care range. I have noticed a real difference in the overall texture and glossiness of my skin. I especially like the Vitamin C cleanser and will definitely be buying this again. Unfortunately I have mixed reviews on their new make-up range - the foundation which is very disappointing.
Posted 17 hours ago
Die Lieferung war schnell da und die Produkte vertrage ich bisher sehr gut.
Posted 19 hours ago
A little goes a long way! Very moisturizing without leaving your skin feeling excessively oily. My first bottle arrived partially open due to shipping issues, but Gemma and FaceTheory quickly dispatched a replacement bottle.
Posted 1 day ago
I have been using the products for a week only, I loved the way my skin feels after using the Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner T1 and it definitely makes my pores look smaller. I also enjoy the
Supergel Oil-free Moisturizer I used it during the day and it keeps my T-zone oil free.
Posted 1 day ago
Ne convient malheureusement pas à ma peau. Je l'ai essayée 4 fois et 4 fois mon visage a mal réagi. Éruption cutanée et brûlures. Et pas matifant.
Cependant, j'ai aimée la texture légère dommage.
Posted 1 day ago
Désolé d'entendre, contactez-nous à help@facetheory.com et nous vous enverrons un remboursement complet.

Jamie
Posted 8 hours ago
The customer service team was extremely quick and helpful in resolving an issue. They went out of their way to explain the issue and what I needed to do on my side to see resolution in a friendly and efficient manner.
Posted 1 day ago
facetheory is rated 4.75 based on 25,931 reviews