facetheory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy

Adrienne Smith
"Love it.. I will buy more products.. Pleased that I actually found a cleanser that does what it says.. 😍 😍 😍 Xx"
Victoria Redwood
"Very good and feels wonderful on the skin, early days yet but excited to see the results :)"
Katrina MacEwan
"Only been using it a week and I can see that my skin looks better already!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Really like the Vitamin C cleanser and the masks, cloths are lovely and soft."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I had been contemplating buying some of your products before and finally went for it. So far, I don't regret it! The vitamin C cleanser felt so strange to use at first, as I had never used a cream cleanser, but it feels great and leaves my face feeling freshly moisturised. I have noticed a reduction in some of my pores as well after using the Cera-C toner. I also bought the regenerating moisturiser and the regenacalm serum and both are a dream to apply. Best of all, I haven't had to use much of each product for full facial coverage. The only issue I could say is that my face appears and feels slightly oily after use, and can stay like that for a while, so I'm a bit unsure if the products are absorbing into my skin well or if that's how it's supposed to be. This isn't too much of an issue, as I have suffered from dry skin in the past and this may prevent it from happening again in the future."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The best vegan&cruelty free facial skin care products. I was struggling to find good moisturizer for my combination skin when I accidentally found Facetheory and gave it a go. My first order lasted for a half year (the moisturiser even longer) so they are great value too. I whish they made another skincare products too (e.g. body lotion, hand cream, etc)!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I haven’t used this cleanser that many times, but the first time I used it i was suffering from a break out with stubborn spots that didn’t want to go away no matter how much i tried. The first used I noticed the spots go down and my skin feeling much smoother. The protect is nice and there is a tingly feeling, overall good experience."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Enjoying the products so far. Arrived quickly. Not too much packaging which is really important for me."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I have been using facetheory products for almost 8 months and honestly it's the best skincare brand, my skin has improved so much. I don't use any brand but facetheory now. I totally recommend them and you won't be disappointed :)"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I am delighted with the Vitamin C cream cleanser. It leaves my face squeaky clean after each use and smells divine. A pea size amount is sufficient so it's going to last a long time."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Bought the oil free moisturiser for my grand daughter whose skin over her cheeks and forehead seems dry. She has only used it for three days so far but says her skin feels much better already. Could be 5 stars if her skin carries on improving!!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very quick delivery. The Regenerating Moisturiser soaks deeply into my skin without leaving any residue. The Balancing Rosehip oil leaves my skin so soft with a lovely glow. Have been using oil on my neck, arms and shoulders. Slight oil residue but will soak in eventually. Recommend these products and will buy more once these have gone"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"One of my skincare holy grail! Thank you!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I haven't used Facetheory before but have been looking to switch to cruelty free products, and have been searching for a good vitamin c serum for a while. I ordered Regena C20. It arrived promptly and well packaged, which is always a good start. Have been using it now just a few days so too early to comment on exactly how it pans out, but so far so good. I was dubious when I opened it and it's quite white and gloopy. I'm used to transparent serum. However, I'm aware that's to do with the stabilised vitamin c, which helps with longevity of the product. The smell is a little frying pan oil 'ish' at first. So I had a moment of 'oh'. However, I'm also aware that smell is due to the high level of vitamin c in the product - which is a good thing. Assuming I've got my info right on my two 'howevers', that's good enough for me. And, when you put it on, it feels quite nice, it still slides, others have described it as sticky but I don't feel it is. It's just a little thicker. It goes on clear, it sinks in, the smell goes, and voila. It feels nice on my skin and works beneath moisturiser, sunscreen, make up, on it's own if you're just at home, all just fine - so I am feeling positive and looking forward to seeing how this product pans out for me! So far, I would certainly recommend."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Face theory products are great especially the M4 cream and the serums ( S1 and S4 ) My face feels hydrated and my pigmentation has reduced."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"The products arrived on time, the packaging is convenient and nice, and the products have helped to clear up my skin"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great product that came so quick"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Upon reaching the ripe old age of 27 and as someone who can be known to party like a rockstar, I thought it would be sensible to start looking after my skin a little bit better. My skin was generally ok but could be prone to be slightly oily and the odd breakout. I bought the vitamin C cleanser and it is gorgeous. It smells lovely, has a great texture and when combined with the lavender night cream my skin feels plump, moisturised and not a pimple in sight. I am over the moon and will be sampling a daytime moisturiser next I think. Very happy customer."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Came pretty quickly, nice mild scent. I've got pale, combo sensitive skin. No reactions, I'm not sure what I'm looking for this to do.,only had it a week. it's pretty pants at taking my make up off but my skin feels nice and less greasy i guess."
"Good delivery"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Amazing products & really quick delivery. I've been using my eye cream for around a week now & definitely noticed a difference. A big thumbs up from me."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"An excellent company, very happy with the quick delivery, products and especially the plastic free packaging. I would like to see refills offered, as I don't want to buy a new plastic pump with my face wash next time I buy!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Having extremely sensitive and dry skin this serum and face cream are excellent. It left me with smooth moisturised skin with absolutely no irritation whatsoever. It also cooled off the redness after about 10 days. Really happy with this product and so happy that i gave it a try. Will definitely be ordering more."
facetheory is rated 4.76 based on 6,845 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access