facetheory Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend facetheory

help@facetheory.com

145-147 St John Street

Tell us how facetheory made you happy

Aisha Hussain
"After looking everywhere for the best cream that suited my sensitive skin I must say this is just the best! Saw results within the first few days . Less pigmented and much more brighter eye area. cannot wait to see the end result . I use this in the morning & at night."
Anna Powell
"Good quality products at sensible prices, especially with discounts. Efficient delivery too. I have already recommended to a friend and will continue to purchase."
Amber Iona
"Very good quality products and very quick customer service 😊"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Amazing! Had a really awful acne and the products helped clear my skin and keep any breakouts at bay! Defo recommed"
"Makes face feel soft, minimal irritation compared to retinol products I’ve used before. Haven’t been using for long enough to notice a difference in sun spots but generally happy with this product."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"I am a very happy customer, I was pleased with a fast delivery of the great facetheory products. I have ordered two different creams for now, however I am going to purchase more, as this brand seems to be very good and reacts well with my problematic skin. I surely recommend! :)"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great product. Finally one that works!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Fantastic products at an excellent price"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Smells amazing and has a nice texture. This product is effective in improving the appearance of the skin due to the retinol contained within it. I will be including this on a regular basis now I have noticed the benefits to my skin."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Too soon to say if it does what it says on the tin, but feels luxurious so fingers crossed"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Have only been using the products for a few days so can’t comment yet."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"It is early days and have not yet seen any noticeable improvement to my skin. Also there is a chemical smell to the cream. I am not sure what constitutes this."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Products at sensible prices that actually work and give great results. Delivery is quick and items always well packaged."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Purchased the M4 mosituriser and although I have been only using for a week or so, but I would recommend. Very rich formula that leaves my skins feeling hydrated"
"Their products are good but very disappointed about the delivery and customer support."
Sorry to hear this Latifa - can you email us at help@facetheory.com and we'll do our best to help further?

Jamie
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Very happy with my products and fast delivery. Thank you"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"makes skin super soft and i really like that it’s natural"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"First time I have shopped with facetheory, and it hasn't disappointed. I bought a product for my son, and a couple for a birthday gift. All arrived well packaged, and swiftly. Would use service again, though would prefer order not to be packaged using the polystyrene tubey things?!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Lovely product great price great service and fast delivery would definitely buy again!!"
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Really happy so far with products, only been a few days so will wait and see."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Great products- good price and beautifully packaged."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Lovely products and I have already seen an improvement in my skin without breaking the bank."
Would you recommend our products to your friends?
"Natural products, doesn't irritate skin and reasonable price"
facetheory is rated 4.79 based on 4,787 reviews