Cable and Cotton Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cable and Cotton Reviews

About Cable and Cotton:

Cable & Cotton produce beautiful cotton ball fairy lights in 50 customisable colours. Pick and mix your favourite colours at www.cableandcotton.com

hello@cableandcotton.com

Suite 1, 80 Fonthill Rd

Tell us how Cable and Cotton made you happy
Very quick delivery. The lights are well made and beautiful. They really brighten up our room!
super helpful and loving the new LED lights
Nice product, however, fiddly to assembly and (given the price paid) would expect these to be assembled already.
I ordered a string of 35 led lights without shades to replace a very old string where the bulbs had blown. Very impressed with the new style of lights, improved in a few ways making them more flexible, usb plug, on/ off switch, the led lights and also an extension cable. The old shades were very easy to refit on the new cable and the lights are back up and probably better than my original set!
Great products and friendly company...
Brilliant product and service.
I have been buying C&C lights for years, for myself and as presents. Great product, good value and, most importantly, good customer service.
I bought the indoor fairy lights. The fun part is choosing your colours which are then populated on to a string of lights so you can see the finished result. Don’t forget to use the shuffle button. I had a fun time playing with this! Also read the Technical section which is in the Main Menu under Help. My order arrived within 24 hours of ordering - great service. They are easy to put together although I used a bradawl just to help open the hole to get the light bulb in. They are not pre-assembled so you can put them together however you’d like. I choose fairly bright colours too. They would make a great gift. I particularly thought the lemons and creams would make a lovely baby gift. If you can’t decide which colours to choose then there are some pre-selected box sets to choose from. You won’t be disappointed, they are well made and uniquely different from anything else I’ve seen. I’ve hung our set in the log cabin.
I am sure my grandson will enjoy building his string of cotton globe lights for his new bedroom.
Always great service. Ordered replacement 20 string light and usb plugs. Arrived within a couple of days. Just love their lights!
Brilliant quality, fast delivery, will definitely order again - thank you!
I love these lights! So many lovely colours to choose from, so easy. I rarely do reviews - only if something is really terrible or really fantastic :)
I ordered a custom set of fairy lights for my baby daughter’s nursery and I am so thrilled with them - as is she! Such great service as they arrived really quickly and were easy to put together. A fab addition to her nursery, she is fascinated by them!
Love the Mexican lights. Look fantastic in my daughter’s newly decorated bedroom. Superb customer service from Alexis who kept me updated because the size I needed was out of stock. Went out of their way to complete my order and send it on a next day so lights arrived in time for my daughter’s birthday. Thank you! Would def buy from you again!
Cable and Cotton 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Well made... lovely colours... easy to assemble .....look great !
Great place to shop - always very smooth - thanks !
Second set just love them
Great lights, colours and packaging. Arrived fast and looks fab in our kitchen!
Just brilliant!
Just received my 3rd & 4th set of lights. The lights look fantastic, Only problem is I am running out of rooms to put them in.
Cable and Cotton is rated 4.81 based on 2,485 reviews