Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Recieved the belt in really quick time and it is exactly what I needed. Refect replacement for indoor cycle drive belt. Thanks.
Excellent price, very quick delivery. Thank you.
very good service very happy
Excellent company and fast delivery Will use again
Good efficient service, and competitive pricing. Peter.
quick response
Belts were of really good quality, excellent value cheapest online price and excellent customer services. order was slightly delayed, when I queried was provided updated confirmation on delivery which was honoured. would recommend to others and shall continue to utilise for future belt requirements.
Parts were perfect and great quality. Delivery was quick but I was really disappointed as they were delivered to the Invoice address instead of the delivery address, it even stated the two different addresses of the picking slip inside the parcel. We lost a day on a service waiting for these bearings to come even though I paid for next day delivery. I spoke to someone at Bearingking after I found that they had been delivered to the wrong address and the woman blamed it on the third party company which although I understand doesn't make it any less frustrating. If i need bearings again I will try Bearingking again but it will be the last time if they mess the shipping up again.
Good quality bearing and excellent service weldone bearing king I highly recommend bearing king to anyone.
Ordered some bearings and they were shipped within a day. Can't fault their service and the goods were well packaged and as described. Would definitely order from them again.
A belt was out of stock. Stuart at Bearing King emailed me to advise and sent me a link for a belt that WAS in stock. Could not have been easier.
Belt is almost exactly what I ordered. Thank You! The only issue was customs did not like the description that Bearing King wrote for the belt so it delayed the arrival.
Super service 👍🏻
Easy to find what I wanted and it was delivered on time
I'd love to write a review but don't have any bearings to write a review about! Still waiting Ok they arrived as ordered so all good, just took a wee while but we wont die
Very quick and great price
Very efficient service.
Great service Would Recommend
Excellent quality and quick service
As described and on time. Will use them again.
Bearing King is rated 4.64 based on 2,533 reviews