Bearing King Reviews

Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
When a company gets things absolutely right then it's easy to take that for granted. I had not used Bearing King before but I definitely will again. Good communication, speedy delivery, good looking product and realistic pricing that is better than our local supplier that we have to now drive 12 miles to! Thanks for nailing it Bearing King!
Sembrano di ottima qualita...gia messe sull'orologio..un po piccole ma ho gia ordinato una misura piu grande
I ordered 5 drive belts on Wednesday 18th of May. I was really happy with the individual price which is why I ordered 5. The postage states Royal Mail 48 hour tracked. I ordered them on Wednesday so hoping that with 48 hour delivery I would have them by Saturday at the latest. Unfortunately, looking on the account they were not even despatched by Friday. In order to get my lawns mowed at the weekend I had to pay Amazon prices on Prime to get 1 delivered. Mine eventually turned up on Wednesday 25th May, 1 whole week after I ordered from Bearing King. Great product, great price but poor despatch. Very dissapointing!!!@@
Great delivery time
Quality item. Quick delivery. Good seller. 👍
Quality bearings at a fair price. Kept well informed due to a slight delay so all good. Will use again.
Very good service and speedy delivery
Orderd a belt but the wrong size. I sent an email and they soon corrected my mistake and my belt was with me the next day would highly recommend. Thankyou
You did send the package to the right address but only with the name Michael. I ordered the package as Lutz Burkhardt so it was Not easy to get the package.
I recieved part and works well so I am happy. It took a bit longer than I expected (1 week) but I guess I live in north of Ireland. The price was competitive so overall I would use again and recommend.
Top dog All great quick easy and great product 👍
Good product. Good Price. Delivered on time. What more can you ask for?
A good company to deal with. Very helpful with any queries and they deliver on their promises. I would definitely use them again.
Great service, prompt delivery, good packaging and competitive pricing
Quality bearings, great price and quick delivery.
I spoke on the phone the bloke could not have been more helpful he told me the right Bearings in needed so order on web sight and resize Ed them within the 48 hours as stated
Very good service
Very pleased with with the service. Orded a belt for a ride on mower on Monday pm arrived Thursday am. Cant ask for a better service, thanks
Never had any problems with your products and the service is always good
Good delivery and the product works well
Best price on loctite I could find including delivery costs from a reputable company.
Bearing King is rated 4.65 based on 2,741 reviews