Bearing King Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bearing King
Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
When a company gets things absolutely right then it's easy to take that for granted. I had not used Bearing King before but I definitely will again. Good communication, speedy delivery, good looking product and realistic pricing that is better than our local supplier that we have to now drive 12 miles to! Thanks for nailing it Bearing King!
Very quick delivery, both bearings now installed.
Excellent service delivery within 3 days
Very pleased.
Good quality product with great service and quick delivery will definitely use them again
Great products and services thank You
Value for money and prompt
Couldn't find a oil seal for a pump from the manufacturer or their main suppliers
You guys had it in-stock and delivered very quickly
My new go to bearings supplies,if delivery had been any faster,I would have had them before ordering them
First class service.
I had never used the company before and only placed a small order for 4 bearings and one drive belt on a Saturday afternoon. I received order confirmation the same day. Order was despatched early Monday morning and invoice and despatch notice were emailed to me at the same time. All received, and fitted, by Wednesday lunch time.
Excellent experience, bookmarked and will be using the company again.
Quick professional service definitely use again
Very good and quick
Arrived promptly on day stated and bearings were as described. Very good service.
Good service & quality without breaking the bank
Insoddisfatto
excellent service
super service, un peu de retard avec le transport mais sinon très bien servi.
Paid for next day delivery received a day late
Hi Jarrad

Many thanks for your review however I feel 1 star is a little unfair as you ordered at 21.17 Monday evening and we sent out DPD next day service the following day, the email you left when placing your order with Bearing King is used in the DPD app so they email you with delivery information every step of the way, I've just tracked your parcel and it shows as below, DPD must have made contact with you letting you know of the delay, totally understand where you're coming from but this is down to DPD and NOT Bearing King, If it's a shipping refund you're after please email sales@bearing-king.co.uk and we can get that sorted

Date & Time Location Description
07 Jan 2021 14:24 DPD Local Your parcel has been delivered and received by TAVNER
07 Jan 2021 11:11 DPD Local Your parcel will be with you today
07 Jan 2021 03:34 DPD Local Your parcel is at our depot
07 Jan 2021 03:32 DPD Local Your parcel is at our depot
06 Jan 2021 12:20 DPD Local There's a delay with your parcel at our hub
05 Jan 2021 23:14 DPD Local We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot
05 Jan 2021 22:55 DPD Local We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot
05 Jan 2021 16:11 DPD Local We have your parcel and it's on its way to you
05 Jan 2021 09:44 Bearing King Ltd We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel
Fast delivery and good products
all good quick postage very happy
Very fast delivery products excellent very good quality and price
Excellent company.