Bearing King Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bearing King

How would you rate Bearing King ?

"Great range of products, easy-to-use ordering system, keen prices, prompt dispatch - what more could anyone want?"
"best value and speedy delivery."
"This is the first time that we have used Bearing King and they performed excellently. Will be using them in the future!"
"Good quality,great prices and good delivery"
"From search to finished order in few steps. Delivered the item to Croatia in 5 days time. Excellent."
"Speedy and simple service, many thanks Bearing King"
"Fast and efficient. Great."
"GOOD SERVICE GOOD PRODUCT"
"Fast shipping and the bearings had good quality👍 10/10"
"I ordered a 50ml bottle of Loctite 5188 and requested on the order that the product should have a minimum remaining shelf life of 18 months ( the product is viable for 24 months from manufacture). The product I received from Bearing King expired in 2 months. I informed them and duely received a replacement which had only 11 months shelf life remaining, not the 18 month I requested. I gave up, accepted it and won't buy there again, although the delivery and price we good."
Hi Rob, I'm so sad re this bottle of Loctite as our supplier told us they could achieve this date for us when we checked for you when you called us originally, learning from this we would've been better ordering a brand new bottle from this supplier to come straight from Loctite with the requested shelf life and not to come from our suppliers shelf which obviously has lost some of it's life, once again Rob I'm really sorry, I take all of our reviews too heart, I can't not after starting Bearing King from the ground up with nothing but blood sweat and tears, Regards Mark
"Good all round service, easy to use and order website, good variety of stock."
"I ordered a drive belt for my woodlathe. Excellent fit and stronger than the original. Would order again."
"Received the right parts at a good price and only 4 days delivery time with normal shipment to Holland. I think a compliment is on its place!!"
"I tried several websites before spotting this one. The trouble with the others was that they were hard to navigate, there were no pictures of the product and scant details so that I couldn't be confident that I was ordering the right spare part I needed. This website is just the opposite! Easy to use and much cheaper prices. I wait to see how the free delivery pans out however."
"The tape you put on my activator can has ripped off all of the cans outer cover and instructions not very happy"
Hi Edward, really sorry about that we normally either box our orders up or use jiffy bags for the mail, if you need the instructions/technical data you'll find it here http://www.loctite.co.uk/loctite-4087.htm?nodeid=8802628567041 thanks Bearing King team
"Easy to locate the belts I wanted, excellent value and arrived very quickly."
"So glad I found this company on-line. Purchased some bearing seals at a fraction of the cost other retailers charged. Service and delivery were excellent."
"The belt I ordered seems qood quality and the price was the best I could find. I wouldn't go for free post as I ordered on Wednesday morning and received it Thursday next week.I'd pay the extra 1st class."
"Quick delivery, easy to locate the belts you need, good service overall."
"Before I made the order I had to know the delivery time to Germany, so I contacted you by phone. (The webside reveal the Information only after sign in process.) The phone conversation was very nice, and the delivery was good as well. I placed the order on Thursday morning and received the parcel Wednesday morning. That could have been a Little faster, since I payed for express delivery, but I am happy to have the product at last."
Bearing King is rated 4.65 based on 651 reviews