Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Insoddisfatto
Delivery and communication could be improved upon, I am still not sure if the correct items have even been dispatched yet
Placed order a week ago and still haven't received it.
Product was ok but information was totally inaccurate. I ordered the parts early on Monday morning, paid for 1st class delivery. Chased on Wednesday, received parts on Thursday.
placed order, then were called to be told no stock, but refunded OK
Unable to write a review as goods haven’t arrived.
I would love to revue the products. Sadly the two Loctite products paid for on the 22/05 have still not been delivered by 29/05. But I can revue the service: Even with a Bank Holiday Monday this is poor service plus there is no way of tracking the delivery.
First and last use of this company.
Ordered 2 small items on around the 14th may still not received
On the 20th tried messaging but no response
No stock with a 3 week wait. Picked the same bearings up on a next day delivery.
Hi Robin

Very sorry we ran out of stock with Enduro 6800 LLU MAX, we only have one single supplier for our Enduro bearings and they were out of stock too

Apparently shipped 1st May, 2nd class. Haven't had the delivery yet
Sorry but I ordered on the 26th April and haven't got them yet so I'm a bit disappointed I have ordered from other suppliers and have received all.

I seem to have got the review before my bearings!
Dear Martin

Thank you for your order 52675 this was despatched 2nd class as per your request on the 27th April.

We endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible, however due to the increased demand for Royal Mail and courier services, deliveries are taking a little longer than usual. We would like to thank you for your patience during these difficult and unprecedented times.

Kind Regards
Ordering was easy but product not yet received. The delay might be down to COVID-19 related delivery congestion but I have not received any information about its progress. Most companies advise when an order has been dispatched. So I do not know what is happening.
Dear Stephen

Thank you for your order 52440 this was despatched 2nd class as per your request on the 20th April.

Not got order yet?
Dear Peter

Very sorry to hear this, will send this order out again for you

Thanks

Bearing King
After giving ALL the part numbers, the wrong belt was sent.
Awaiting for another one to come. When phone the gentleman on the phone was very apologetic and helpful.
I know it's difficult times and you maybe sort staffed.
Sorry for the 2stars.
Misleading ad.
Placed an order online for some bearings only to be told the next day they had a 16 week delay. I felt the website should say "arriving soon" or "contact us for eta"
Ordered 20 of januari, still haven't received a thing. Annoying
Dear Laurens

Firstly many thanks for your valued order,

As your order despatch was standard post and not a tracked carrier please allow a little longer for your order to arrive

Please keep us informed

Bearing King Ltd
Not impressed by delivery times. Ordered Loctite bearing fit 24 September, still not arrived 3 October.
Emailed to ask if I could cancel the order as I placed it by mistake. A few days later I received an auto email saying order was being shipped. I emailed them again asking if they could stop it.
Not had any response to either email
The first bearing got send nice and fast but not the right bearing so after phoning and letting them know I was told the right bearings will be sent out.
I’m still waiting nothing has turned up yet and this is a week later!
Bearing King is rated 4.62 based on 2,151 reviews