Bearing King Reviews

Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
I ordered a belt for my lawn mower on the Thursday paid £7.50 for next day delivery it arrived on the Tuesday. Sent email to say it had not arrived on Monday but no one replied.
Ended up out of pocket
Im not sure what happened with this order but it went horribly wrong half the order arrived next day the other part arrived at invoice address 3 days later after I complained
I will update my review when I receive the item!
Excessively slow delivery. Still has not arrived, but ordered over a week ago. Not good for an industry that requires a next-day turnaround.
No contact on order update until I contacted customer services. Over a week waiting to be informed being posted today. Not good customer service.
Hi Andy Very sorry for your poor experience with us, we're only a small team and have had staff off with Covid so struggled a bit during the time you placed your order
Parts were perfect and great quality. Delivery was quick but I was really disappointed as they were delivered to the Invoice address instead of the delivery address, it even stated the two different addresses of the picking slip inside the parcel. We lost a day on a service waiting for these bearings to come even though I paid for next day delivery. I spoke to someone at Bearingking after I found that they had been delivered to the wrong address and the woman blamed it on the third party company which although I understand doesn't make it any less frustrating. If i need bearings again I will try Bearingking again but it will be the last time if they mess the shipping up again.
I don't normally like to give reviews but I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the bearings. I replaced these bearings in a heat recovery fan motor and it sounded horrible , worse than older one.
Slow to dispatch and over a week to receive a couple of small seals on 48hr postage. Not received yet.
Insoddisfatto
Delivery and communication could be improved upon, I am still not sure if the correct items have even been dispatched yet
Placed order a week ago and still haven't received it.
Product was ok but information was totally inaccurate. I ordered the parts early on Monday morning, paid for 1st class delivery. Chased on Wednesday, received parts on Thursday.
placed order, then were called to be told no stock, but refunded OK
Unable to write a review as goods haven’t arrived.
I would love to revue the products. Sadly the two Loctite products paid for on the 22/05 have still not been delivered by 29/05. But I can revue the service: Even with a Bank Holiday Monday this is poor service plus there is no way of tracking the delivery. First and last use of this company.
Ordered 2 small items on around the 14th may still not received On the 20th tried messaging but no response
No stock with a 3 week wait. Picked the same bearings up on a next day delivery.
Hi Robin Very sorry we ran out of stock with Enduro 6800 LLU MAX, we only have one single supplier for our Enduro bearings and they were out of stock too Kind Regards
Apparently shipped 1st May, 2nd class. Haven't had the delivery yet
Sorry but I ordered on the 26th April and haven't got them yet so I'm a bit disappointed I have ordered from other suppliers and have received all. I seem to have got the review before my bearings!
Dear Martin Thank you for your order 52675 this was despatched 2nd class as per your request on the 27th April. We endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible, however due to the increased demand for Royal Mail and courier services, deliveries are taking a little longer than usual. We would like to thank you for your patience during these difficult and unprecedented times. Kind Regards
Bearing King is rated 4.65 based on 2,732 reviews