Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Dear sir/madam

I ordered the bearing on the 17th of February and still not received it.
I’ve spoken to a person on the counter yesterday 25th February and he assured me it is on the way.
Kind regards
John Jennings
Great Service and product range.... These days I think the postage charge is a little disproportionate though, which is the only let down.
Would’ve been a 5 but not all three elements had the same internal diameter.
Ordered 7 day's ago still awaiting delivery
Hi Graham

Your goods were sent out Royal Mail 2nd class signed for on the 10th as per your despatch email, proof of postage and Royal Mail tracking number is NL706359073GB,

I’m really sorry but the post has been absolutely useless this year not just for us but everyone, Christmas and Covid really haven’t helped

Regards
Bearing King Team
ORdering the product was easy, helpful on the phone for tech support, and the products are good. Dissappointed that the 1-2 delivery for which extra was paid took 4 days. Although an email was sent warning of possible delay, I dont think it is acceptable to still be offering 1-2 day delivery when you know you cant meet this service level.
Hi Richard

Firstly sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order by the delivery time stated

Not sure how we as a company can improve on something out of our hands, your order was despatched the same day you placed your order, via your chosen shipping method Royal Mail 1st Class Post Signed For, we have simply just stated what Royal Mail have promised

Maybe for any future order you could try DPD next day delivery with us if it's of an urgent matter

Regards
Bearing King Team
The bearing had axial slack that I was quite surprised at.
Delivery time way to long
if you order from simply bearings you get next day or at least within 2 days
Hi Adam, Thanks for the review and point taken on board, hope you give us another chance to put right,

Regards Bearing King Team
Wrong price on system
Parts not in stock-e mailed to advise me of situation when the parts arrive my reply was -no problem send when in stock-no contact since
Thought I was getting a set of bearings and they only sent one bearing Bit unhappy with this
Hi Andrew

As per our conversation part number MP1 RHP is for 1 housing and 1 insert complete, not sure why you thought you were getting 2 bearings ?

Bearing King Team
Haven't received my two bearings
yet.
Item still to arrive so it’s hard to comment.
Dear Michael

Thank you for your order 52741 this was despatched 2nd class on the 28th April.

We endeavour to process all orders as quickly as possible, however due to the increased demand for Royal Mail and courier services, deliveries are taking a little longer than usual. We would like to thank you for your patience during these difficult and unprecedented times.

Kind Regards
I did not get anything yet
Dear pieter

Thank you for your order 52251 this was despatched by post on the 20th April.

i still do not have recived the part 04/02/2020
Good price, prompt free delivery. Reasonable product
Did not process order untill I rang about delivery, three days after placing order.
Took a week to arive and then blamed the post.
Problems with entering the delivery and billing address, not easy to use.
Cheers.
Order placed to ensure prompt delivery (1st class post) but not received one week later so 1 star for this BUT 5 stars for the prompt action to TNT same item next day.
They have the items and the price is good, sadly the dispatch and delivery times drag it down the ratings!
They are bearings, only time will tell how good they are, i.e. how long they last...
Bearing King is rated 4.62 based on 2,151 reviews