Bearing King Reviews

Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
Bearing King 1 star review on 10th January 2019
Muzzaffar Mydin
I did not receive my product
Part not turned up.
My transaction was cancelled
Hi James Your order was cancelled because you picked UK mainland shipping and the delivery address you provided is in Ireland, we did email explaining this to you and please could you re order using the Ireland shipping option Regards Bearing King Team
Still waiting for delivery of product when requested to submit review
ordered seals from the website which led me to believe that they had them in stock with a three day delivery time scale, after three days checked the site only to find awaiting despatch. Six days after ordering I get an e-mail, unfortunately, we don't have your items in stock & it could take up to ten days to get in! The good news is I got my money back. Thanks for a big waste of time.
I cancelled the order as it was going to take too long to get the parts
Disingenuous, be warned the word pack in Bearing King world means 1. I ordered 1 pack of 8mm circlips and received one 8mm circlip for £6.96. I actually needed 2, I’ll try somewhere else!!
bearings not arrived
Ordered bearings over a week ago. Just had confirmation they have been despatched. I won't use again.
You didn't supply the items I ordered, so very disappointing.
Ordered 23rd July still not received.
Peter We sent your order royal Mail tracked last Friday (23rd) you will have had an email from Royal Mail, your tracking number is QV568923449GB
Still not arrived after a week and shows products as in stock. No response from customer service. Not good for a first impression.
Hi Paul Sorry for the delay, there's a world shortage on Enduro bearings at the moment, as soon as we have Enduro stock landing it's going straight out, it's not as easy as just ordering more stock neither as there's literally no stock, we had a shipment land today at 4.00pm and your bearings were in it Sorry but this is out of our control
Ordered belts and paid for 48 hour delivery. Called one week later and belts had not been in stock so waiting for delivery. Asked why no one called to let me know but they had no answer! Cancelled order and on the plus side, immediate refund.
belt sent was two long rang them and they said that they would get hold of suppliers have heard nothing since did not even offer return for full refund had to get belt from someone else do not deal with this company after sales service is very bad I now now lost the money that I paid
Hi Colin Sorry we didn't reply to your email which wasn't intentional, we have a no quibble returns policy which can be found on our website here https://www.bearing-king.co.uk/returns-policy.php Return your order and we will issue a credit Regards Bearing King Team
Over a week later the order still hasn’t arrived.
I am still waiting on delivery of new part ordered last week? I paid extra for DPD next day delivery and part still not here??
i have not recieved the bearing i ordered 07 may, regards............... .17may21 still have not recieved bearing, order no. 15307.!
I have placed an order on 25th April 2021 A week later, the order is still processing. I am still waiting for my order to be delivered. That's not good enough.
Order online and waited for a week for delivery only to find out that theres no stock available after calling their office... No email received about my item... Very poor communication and customer service.... Refunded straight away though but a waste of time....
Well at the moment I have not received the products I am waiting, my only problem so far is that I asked by mail several times to attach my VAT number, because the initial invoice they sent me does not work for me, and I have not had a response yet. Very bad customer service.
Bearing King is rated 4.65 based on 2,732 reviews