Bearing King Reviews

Read Bearing King Reviews
Bearing King 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Bearing King 1 star review on 4th January 2019
MARIA PITROLA
Their service is exemplary, unfortunately Royal Mail lost the first delivery but on informing Baring King they had replacements delivered to me in under 24hours. Can't complain about that!
Fair price, quite delivery. Will use again.
Fast shipping an good prices
Order online and waited for a week for delivery only to find out that theres no stock available after calling their office... No email received about my item... Very poor communication and customer service.... Refunded straight away though but a waste of time....
Just what I needed and ahead of schedule, a well deserved 5 starts.
What a find this company was! Fantastic from start to finish. Bought a belt and was delivered promptly the following day. Highly recommend
Well at the moment I have not received the products I am waiting, my only problem so far is that I asked by mail several times to attach my VAT number, because the initial invoice they sent me does not work for me, and I have not had a response yet. Very bad customer service.
Excellent, used them before and will do again thank you
my item was ordered one day and delivered the next, I was really pleased the customer care policy is brilliant , no hesitation to order from them again, first class
Fast and reliable trading, including fast refund.
First rate product range, knowledge and customer service.
Ultra fast service
Bearing King is my first choice for my cycling bearings. Great quality products at very reasonable prices and superb customer service
A MUST HAVE IF YOUR TOURING ON A MOTORBIKE I USED TO CARRY THE LIQUID FORM OF THIS BUT IT GOT SQUASHED AND LEAKED IN TO MY TOOL KIT THIS WAX VERSION IS AWESOME HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
Does what it says on the tin-
Excellent Quality. Fast Delivery.
Faultless from start to finish. Great ordering system, and delivered spot on time and exactly as ordered. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service definitely use again for my bearing and seal needs
Good company to deal with👍
A1 seller, Very fast service, will use again.
Bearing King is rated 4.63 based on 2,273 reviews