Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

I am very upset in ther way How much case. Was handled. Not happy. At all
I felt my solicitor didn’t care in the least and I had to do most of the ringing around myself. I’m left very disappointed and depressed
Thank you. Very accurate and reliable 👏 👌
Hodari solicitors is a remarkable housing disrepair company because they were very efficient in solving problems with my house. They always kept me updated on any improvements and always answered any enquires and gave me advice on how to go about things with my housing association. A brief overview of what was wrong with my property was mould and damp on bathroom walls, rotten windows, issues with rodents and overall my bathroom and kitchen was old and not up to decent home standards. I have been trying to get things improved with my house for years now and within months with the help of Hodary Solicitors my housing association is finally doing what is needed to be done within my home. I would 100% recommend Antony HodariSolicitors without a doubt as they do everything they can to achieve the best and fairest possible outcome they can. Thank you so much 😊
Very fast and very helpful
I HAVENT HAD ANY REPAIRS DONE AND I HAVENT HAD ANY COMPENSATION AND WHEN I PHONE YOUR OFFICE I GET NO ANSWER
Solved my case!! Very hard working thank you so much..
Super firma polecam
I am very grateful for your help and support in my case. You are all professional and efficient solicitors. I will definitely recommend a friend or family. Thank you very much indeed.
Ever since I contacted them I have been so pleased with their efficiency and professionalism
To say I received exceptional services from my solicitor, Jonathan is a complete understatement: he completely went above and beyond his role in ensuring my Landlords resolved the severe damp, mould and leak issues, which I had unfortunately been living with for almost half a decade. What completely blew me away was the quickness of the works commencing to ultimately owning an entirely transformed, clean and safe property, which I can now call a home. Thanks to Jonathan, my case was exceedingly successful — yours can be too.
Very professional Case resolved very quickly Very polite when speaking on phone or through emails
Received updates from Antony Hodari Solicitors, but nothing from my housing trust. Communication is very poor.
They really saved me from stress & anxiety. They have been hands on. I can see I’m coming to a break through
Good service got my claim sorted very quickly
Excellent service.
The service was fast and effective. Builders are here now. All in just a couple of months. Very happy thank you.
Dealt with my case quickly and got a great outcome at the end. Really would recommend
Joanne was really helpful and kept me informed all the way thw only thing that disappointed me was the refusal of the housing association to look at my claim for personal possessions.
I was in battle with my landlords for years over repairs, Antony Hodari helped me to get most damages repaired and even compensation for having to live in it for so long. Glad I contacted them
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.82 based on 401 reviews