Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

The service and assistance were really good
Due to covid ?
Excellent service.Very pleased withe results
Got the council to do repairs i had for years
The repairs have been completed to a satisfactory standard. I definitely recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors. Charlotte
Thank you very much Anthony Hodari for your endless support in making my claim. Especially A big thank you to Joanne Dewhurst for all of your support and hard work she was very professional with dealing with my claim and is an asset to your company.
I instructed Anthony Hodari about a serious disrepair issue they was able to help with a settlement and a promise from the council to complete the repairs before the end of 2021. I was happy with the work they did on my behalf.
Thank you for everything on point very good communication would highly recommend and use again
Really helpful lovely to speak
They are doing well
Very good lawyer, I recommend. They helped me until the end of the problem.my lawyer Jonne is excellent person, I really love work with her.all the best for all.
Excellent. Thankyou for all your help
very helpful and understanding
Pleasant and polite staff. Very efficient on keeping me updated on the progress of my repairs. I was always informed.
Very efficient and hardworking got everything I needed sorted if not more thank you to all the staff at Antony Hodari solicitors regards Elizabeth
The solicitors couldn't have helped me enough
Very good service and helpful staff. May God bless you all.
Quite happy with service provided and great outcome.
Yes your firm was very good and my problem was sorted quickly I’m very happy with your service
Very prompt responses. Happy with overall outcome with Solicitor. However builders work schedule another matter.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.82 based on 401 reviews