Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

I found I had to keep making contact to find out what was happening as it would be weeks without hearing anything.When Anthony Morkill was involved it was a very different story.He kept in constant contact answeered my e mails immediately and got me what I wanted.Very pleased with him and the out come.Would have been 5 stars if the initial person dealing with me had bothered a little more!
Happy got my housing repairs sorted out.
My adviser Joanne Dewhurst at Antony Hodari solicitors, was very helpful and friendly. Most of the work by the council has been done. But there's still more work they haven't quite finished as yet. But I would recommend this company to family and friends, thank you Antony Hodari solicitors.
Antony hodari were very professional throughout the whole procedure and always kept me informed.
All in all, Anthony Hodari Solicitors delivered what was a major disrepair resolution which before seeking legal help it had dragged on for 5 years to the detriment of my physical health.
I would recommend Anthony Hodari Solictor but advice them that it will be a fight and exercise patience, because landlords will try to challenge ever legal avenue they can to avoid commitment to the repair works, but perseverance is they key and having support from a legal standpoint really helped.
Was expecting to win more compensation. But the case went on forever and i wanted to get it over and done with. Very glad I won thanks to Antony Hodari
Reliable solicitors who always communicate with clients and would do a follow- up on every stage of their case andt ensure their clients needs are met and provided accordingly.
Happy with the service.
I'm very greatful for all the help from Antony Hodari Solicitors. The did a very good job on my behalf they was able to sout out all my house issues. I will recommend them in time's.
They did what they said and got the job done council have started the work on my house so thank you 🙂
My experience was good, I was able to get a long standing issue resolved. Without Anthny Hodari Solicitors help I wouldn't be where I am today. They were very supportive throughout.
I think antony hodari solicitors showed to be organised commited and efficacious in every tasks. They showed interest in delevering the best service in regarding my case. I wished to be more informed about all the process they dealt with my case but overall they showed positive attitude.
AHS were great at assisting me with my issue, if it wasn't for them i'd still be waiting for my residence to be fixed, i'll definitely advise friends and neighbors to use their service.
Friendly and helpful staff who always replied by phone or email straight away to update my case.
Looking forward to seeing the final outcome.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 226 reviews