Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

Based on 679 reviews
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 16th December 2021
Hannah B
Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 13th December 2021
Amazing service definitely I will recommend.And the Money will help me to buy paint and to pay the painters.
This company was very competitive great customer care team handled case efficiently and effectively supported my housing disrepair claim successfully
Good so far
My settlement was handled efficiently and effectively.
Helpful and very good communication
The only thing I had an issue with was providing details twice, other than that overall this company offer a service that communicates very well in response to my emails, and the whole process was straight forward. I would recommend your company to those in need.
Antony hodari were very good and had good patience thanks for winning my claim , kind regards Noel Greenaway
They were very helpful and informative. Thought it would be more complex to deal with, but Colin made it all very simple. Much appreciated
Your firm is a very good firm because they can effectively and efficiently represent their clients.
The case was well managed which resulted in a good outcome. Property repairs finally complete after years of neglect from the landlord and furthermore compensated for the inconvenience this has caused throughout. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone suffering housing neglect. A special thank-you to Stephen who really took ownership of the case from the moment he received it.
I will to say a big thank you for helping me with my housing issue, I really appreciate all you all have done in my behalf. My Landlord was able to carry out the work I which I'm please. Thanks again for all your support. Your faithfully Rita Gaspard.
Professional and helpful staff, whenever I telephoned and requested a Hard copy of any correspondence relating to my Housing Repair case. Staff always sent a pre-paid envelope to post the information back to Anthony Hodari Solicitors, when I was having problems with my internet locating emails. My internal repairs will commence on the 19th of April 2022.
It's helpful and I will try to get back to you soon
Antony Hodari are fantastic solicitors and made every step of the way easy for me to understand and kept me fully updated with every step of the way. My solicitor Emma was so helpful and patient with me and always had time to explain every detail of my claim. I would highly recommend them and they are still in touch to make sure my Housing Association keeps to its promises! Brilliant staff and service!
The solicitor that dealt with my case very helpful, always keep me informed and up to date. I was very pleased with the outcome and the time limit.
They got land lord to acknowledge the disrepair... but still very slow . We will see when my landlord does not finish the repairs in the allocated time
I was able to get a successful claim. Thank you for your support.
Very helpful company and thanks you for all you have done
A very good firm solicitor
Dealt with my case very quick.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.8 based on 679 reviews