Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

I HAVENT HAD ANY REPAIRS DONE AND I HAVENT HAD ANY COMPENSATION AND WHEN I PHONE YOUR OFFICE I GET NO ANSWER
Yes you acted on behalf of us and we where informed that the works would be completed over a year ago we re still waiting on the works being completed
thank you for your service and i was so happy
Was not impressed with with the communication nor the attitude of staff, didn’t even have the common decency to email me back to close my case. Generally rude, rushed, made me feel like a burden and generally didn’t deliver on what was originally promised. Wouldn’t recommend nd.
I felt my solicitor didn’t care in the least and I had to do most of the ringing around myself. I’m left very disappointed and depressed
How can u review you when I haven’t had £300
Terrible, would not recommend to anyone. Their 'lawyer' didn't seem legitimate. He kept trying to persuade me to take an amount in settlement because he clearly couldn't be bothered to read all the materials I'd prepared. I should have taken the company to court myself. It would have been less stressful than dealing with this company.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.82 based on 400 reviews