Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Antony hodari solicitors are competent and handle my complaint with the housing very well. thank you very much. i recommend you
Was glad that they were able to help. Great work done.
Would recommend them to anyone in need of a housing disrepair claim.

Thanks,
ÀH Solicitors.
Acted for me in regards to my housing disrepair claim. Great outcome and easy to keep in contact with.
Very professional polite listen to what we had to say. Highly recommended for this firm to deal with any problems you have.
Matter was dealt with quickly and efficiently they did all the work highly recommend...top service🥇
Excellent 10/10 Good level of service provided
great satisfaction- communication skills -
Case resolved very quickly
Happy with the level of service I received
Would highly recommend this company
Kashif has been brilliant he provided a overall excellent experience

Very good company I was fully informed of updates weekly.

I am very pleased I used this company I
Sure would used them again

Thank you very much for your help and support couldn’t of had my repairs carried out if it wasn’t for this company.
I had ongoing repairs for years once using this company.

All my repairs were carried out promptly to a good level of satisfaction

You've done an excellent work, thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate your efforts in winning me the case.
Very happy to help, always kept me updated with any progress.
Joanne was very always polite and helpful thanks for representing me we get there at the end.
Amazing solicitors really amazing people go above and beyond
Brilliant no messing about.
Very good at what they do. Helped solve the problems I was having and have been great at keeping in touch. This whole process can be daunting but these people are brilliant at what they do. Highly recommended
I found I had to keep making contact to find out what was happening as it would be weeks without hearing anything.When Anthony Morkill was involved it was a very different story.He kept in constant contact answeered my e mails immediately and got me what I wanted.Very pleased with him and the out come.Would have been 5 stars if the initial person dealing with me had bothered a little more!
Very helpful and always at hand to answer any queries and kept me informed.
I am very happy with your service
My honest opinion of Hodari Solicitors they were professional they got all of my jobs done on my House, before I bought it , they kept me up to date with the progress all way through. I would definitely refer them to my friends family .
Very helpful polite kept me updated friendly
Want to say a very big thank you for all your help you all did your best and the work all got done apart from glass Main Street door is crack they left that worried it might break thank you so so much so happy with this solicitors best ever
They responded and helped me straight away despite the council lying and acting they got to the root and dealt with it well
Happy got my housing repairs sorted out.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 224 reviews