Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

I am very grateful for the help I received from your company. I would recommend your company to everyone Antony Hodari solicitors I found to be very professional.
Anothy Hodari Solicitors are very professional and afficiant. They resolved my issue and gave me great support throughout . They are extremely afficiant and i have recommended. Them to others who had similar issued as i did. Many thsnks to them for taking my case. Mya Elmalem
Excellent service from start to finish. Would whole heartedly recommend them to anyone in the future.
I m very satisfied with the firms support and help. The way they handled the case and communication throughout. They managed to solve the issue quickly and efficiently. I would recommend to anyone struggling with house repairs. Thank you Antony Hodari.
I wa svery happy with the service i received from the company, very efficient and professional. I was always kept informed at all times with the progress of the case, they followed up when the council had not carried out the repairs in the given time scale. I would reccommend this company to others.
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Laura has been amazing throughout the hole process,kept us informed about everything
Extremely happy with the service and support me and my family got from Antony Hodari I've all ready recommend my neighbor to use for help Ashley and her team work so hard to fight my case and keeped me upto date with everything that was happening and when My landlord wouldn't accept the damp problems in my house they said it was just condensation for four years. It was only after I contact Antony Hodari they started to deal with the many problems in my house..the work is all most complicated now Big Thanks and well done for winning my case Kind Regards Claire Armstrong
I would like to thank Anthony Hodari Solicitors for their help in winninig my case against my council landlord who after years off neglect against me saying there wasnt a damp issue,your surveyour came and fort my case and thanks to your professionalism my case was won.Well done guys for your excellant work..Keep fighting the fight...thanks again.
Anthony Hodori are perfect solicitors they didn’t hesitate to help me as a client and the process got dealt with really quick
Excellent service very prompt replies to any questions, Kashif Rather very polite and efficient
Your firm represented me excellently and there was good communication between legal personnel and me. I was compensated for the inconveniences suffered but up to today, the repairs have not been carried out.
Excellent support and very helpful staff all through the process Thank you.
Fantastic solicitors and highly recommended. They really go the extra mile. Thank you for the great outcome. Kashif worked wonders. Excellent customer services.
Very happy I was recommended to this company. Great customer service and for getting best results. Kashif was brilliant throughout the whole case. Thank you. Highly recommended
I had the pleasure of dealing with your company for my home disrepair claim and it was done very efficiently on your part. The process was easy and quick and got my repairs done even though it took longer than expected by LCC your service was brilliant. Thank you you for everything and Kashif who dealt with my claim.
Reliable solicitors who always communicate with clients and would do a follow- up on every stage of their case andt ensure their clients needs are met and provided accordingly. Happy with the service.
They was amazing helped me so much definitely will recommend
Very good!!!
I am pleased with your service thank you very much :)
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 117 reviews