Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 35 years. We specialise in acting for tenants in dispute with their landlord

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

Antony Hodari Solicitors 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Richard G
Very helpful
They were very helpful
The service is quick and it's good
I found Anthony Hodari solicitors very helpful and knowledgeable. They gave good advice and explained the whole process. I would highly recommend them to friends.
I was very happy with the way that I was kept updated with the proceedings. My questions were all answered.
All in all I received a good service.
Thank you for getting most of the works done .the repairs are still on going .
Very good service would highly recommend I went through a hard time with my housing suffering with damp and mould they wasn’t doing anything about it so got in touch with Antony hodari solicitors and they dealt with my claim nice and easy thank you so much for what you have done for me
Thanks Chelsea for your brilliant review. We are glad we could be of assistance!
From start to finish always keeping me in the loop definitely would recommend
I appreciate the jod you did for me recently. Please continue to help your customers in that way.
Thank you.
The housing disrepair solicitor Johnathan was very helpful in dealing with my housing disrepair claim against London Borough of Hillingdon's housing repair department.
Informative, professional approach, friendly,
My case was draft with sufficiently and all repairs were completed within good timing than to Anthony Hodari Solicitors
Friendly and helpful indeed thank you
Hodari solicitors is a remarkable housing disrepair company because they were very efficient in solving problems with my house.
They always kept me updated on any improvements and always answered any enquires and gave me advice on how to go about things with my housing association.

A brief overview of what was wrong with my property was mould and damp on bathroom walls, rotten windows, issues with rodents and overall my bathroom and kitchen was old and not up to decent home standards.

I have been trying to get things improved with my house for years now and within months with the help of Hodary Solicitors my housing association is finally doing what is needed to be done within my home.

I would 100% recommend Antony HodariSolicitors without a doubt as they do everything they can to achieve the best and fairest possible outcome they can.

Brilliant service dealt with my claim fast an efficient thank you
Antony Hodari were able to get my landlord moving rapidly, they also kept me informed along the way of the whole process.
Although they had an agreed percentage of the settlment payment, I was happy for doing nothing more than letting someone in to look over the property one time, sent a few emails and I received a payment.
Brilliant team! Happy to deal with them again. Thanks
Good polite service, understand what you are going through. Hassle free.
Just need to communicate more.
This firm has been brilliant in getting my housing association to put right the problems I’ve had with my house. 90% of the work is now complete and they successfully got me the compensation I deserved. Thank you for all your help
Fantastic firm and extremely positive and responsive!
I would definitely recommend this firm to everyone.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.81 based on 332 reviews