Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Laura my personal solictor was amazing she kept me in the loop about everything and always replied within a very short period of time, the service was amazing and I would highly recommend A Hodari to anybody who needed them. From start to finish I received best advice and service possible thank you I have already passed your details to 2 of my friends who are also experiencing same issues as myself within their homes
Perfect helped. Excelent comunication. Recomend to every one.
Exellent brilliant service.Well expleined,straight forward abuot what you can expect from the case.Prompt and efficient.Won the case very quickly.
Glad I am with them.I just feel more secure and atmost protected.
I'm very grateful for effort and supported regarding my housing repair. Am very glad for the outcome. Infact you are grate.... i will definitely recommend you.
Very reliable. Highly recommend.
Fantastic solicitors professional help at its best. Try there best to give you a positive outcome of winning your claim
I am very happy with the customer service I received, your company couldn’t have helped me anymore! Very big thank you.
Very helpful and considerate and thoughtful towards us
How can u review you when I haven’t had £300
Was expecting to win more compensation. But the case went on forever and i wanted to get it over and done with. Very glad I won thanks to Antony Hodari
They was very helpful and quick and kept me informed the whole way through thank you so much for helping me and my family
I thank you so much for the help you gave to me

I will recommend you to my friends and family.

So once aģain thank you so much .

So i didnot get bk to you as i have been sick
I was very pleased with Antony Hodari solicitors they were very professional as expected and kept me informed every step of the way.

They were also readily available to contact either by telephone or email
Very good with their work !!
I am very grateful for the help I received from your company. I would recommend your company to everyone Antony Hodari solicitors I found to be very professional.
Anothy Hodari Solicitors are very professional and afficiant.
They resolved my issue and gave me great support throughout . They are extremely afficiant and i have recommended. Them to others who had similar issued as i did. Many thsnks to them for taking my case.
Mya Elmalem
Excellent service from start to finish. Would whole heartedly recommend them to anyone in the future.
I m very satisfied with the firms support and help. The way they handled the case and communication throughout. They managed to solve the issue quickly and efficiently.
I would recommend to anyone struggling with house repairs.
Thank you Antony Hodari.
I wa svery happy with the service i received from the company, very efficient and professional. I was always kept informed at all times with the progress of the case, they followed up when the council had not carried out the repairs in the given time scale. I would reccommend this company to others.
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 211 reviews