Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Antony Hodari Solicitors
Telephone
Read Antony Hodari Solicitors Reviews

About Antony Hodari Solicitors:

Founded in 1984, Antony Hodari Solicitors has been offering services to the public for over 30 years. Initially a general practice, it specialises in claimant litigation.

claims@ahsharedservices.co.uk

83 Fountain Street

Always a phone call away even for advice on a situation.
They did what they said and got the job done council have started the work on my house so thank you πŸ™‚
The Best! Very professional! Thank you.
Very professional keep up to date
I would recommend this solicitor to anyone, as they took on my case and dealt with it with great understanding and care, and resolved my situation.
Such a great help. They took control,and sorted it all out for me. Very prompt and efficient. Thank you so much, I could not have done it without you.
YOU HAVE HELPED ME TO GET OUT OF THAT FLAT AND FOUND ME A HOUSE
It was a brilliant representation of my case.
Sorted out my repairs in my house when the housing would not carry out repairs.
I have found Antony Hodari Solicitors really helpful friendly I've been kept informed of all of the process regarding a housing disrepair dispute. I would highly recommend this firm they work very fast to resolve housing issues and I'm grateful for there help as finally my home is being sorted after many years of getting no help from my local council.
I used this solicitor for my problem with council was fast acting and got my work done would recommend them
After 10 years of battle with the Leeds City council when my house needed several repairs your Help was Fantastic Antony Hodari Solicitors provided a 5 star service. I will definitely recommend their services.
Thank you.
My experience was good, I was able to get a long standing issue resolved. Without Anthny Hodari Solicitors help I wouldn't be where I am today. They were very supportive throughout.
The solicitor who worked on my case from, Antony Hodari Solicitors was friendly, helpful and gave me gave me the opportunity to review my options and possible outcomes, so i could make a informed decision in relation to my case. As a result, I won my case with a favourable outcome, that I was happy with. They are a good solicitor firm to try.
From the moment Antony Hodari Solicitors were in touch with I received a excellent professional service from the surveyor, office staff to the solicitor. I had been fighting with my local council for over a year about the report but things moved a lot quicker once the solicitor got involved, I had been very stressed about the report and that was taken away. I would use this company again
Gary Saunders, was very thurrer in communicating with me and my landlord.
They are a very professional and organised company. I would recommend them.
Dear Antony Hodari Solicitor. I would like to take this chance to thank you very much for taking my case i never though that the Landlord will do something about the house because they don’t want do work and you come long and make Landlord to except that is their duty as Landlord to do repairs. Without you nothing could be done thank you very much for taking my case forward and follow up until the Landlord come to except to do work. Job well done and thanks I wish you very successfully in others case.

Kind regards

Lorans Leau
I'm not recieve mone 1200 h pond my landlord not ane reper pages help me thinks
Your solicitors are very good . But still waiting for my repairs to b done .and composaion from councle .But would recommend friends and family to u ..
Antony Hodari Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 137 reviews