World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

"Great Quality tools that perform the task they are designed for with high quality materials that will last for ages, better to buy the correct tool for the job and will last a lifetime"
"Excellent prices on a great range of Wolf Garten tools and super quick free delivery"
"had several orders -- the wolf kit is great.. the service here is exceptional and delivery fast and well packaged --prices knock the socks off elsewhere.. i feel like james bond with all my tool kit -- click on click off and somehow gives a new dimension to gardening fun"
"Very good service, items arrived promptly"
"All the garden tools I need with the best quality you need. You only get what you pay for"
"Excellent tools for the garden"
"Excellent products and service."
"I have been using Wolf Garten products since the 1980's when I was living in Germany. Their products have been of excellent quality, and I am still using my original purchases. I recently decided to widen my range of tools, and found the service provided by World of Wolf to be excellent. The pricing is very competitive and delivery was within 2 days. Would have no hesitation in making further purchases."
"World of Wolf was the first place I always look when searching for garden tools. Although I don't buy many I haven't been disappointed yet and don't think I will be. I needed a cutting tool that could be used by one hand as my husband had a stroke ten years ago and can't use his right arm or hand. Brilliant I found one, thank you."
"Excellent service, good prices, prompt delivery. There are a few poorer reviews, mainly re the packaging. No problem for me, although basic, it was ample for the goods supplied."
"Well made tools with top quality materials. Very strong and durable. Also very speedy delivery."
"First time I have used their on-line ordering service to buy my Wolf tools and I have been very impressed. The ordering process was easy and swift and the tools arrived the next day ! They were very well packaged and would survive even the most rough treatment in transit. So 10/10 and if I could give them 6 stars I would."
"Quick delivery and quality products, all at excellent prices."
"Great item. Good service. Delivered promptly. Would buy from Wolf again."
"Excellent service from World of Wolf next day delivery. Very good quality loppers."
"I have used world of wolf a couple of times now and the price is the best available and the delivery was excellent."
"Not used yet but it looks to be another example of excellent German kit."
"Excellent service, would not hesitate to use again."
"Great product quality. Quick delivery. Very good customer service, informed about out of stock item, which was sent promptly after the main delivery."
"Haven't had chance to try it yet - will reserve judgement. Not impressed with lack of instructions supplied. Packaging very amateur."
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 260 reviews