World of Wolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Wolf
Read World of Wolf Reviews

lee@wowbbq.co.uk

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy
Super fast delivery for quality products, ordered yesterday in the afternoon and delivered to the NE of Scotland by lunchtime today well done to your despatch team and your couriers at this time.
Good price,fast delivery, great tools
Top quality at good prices, delivered for free... very quickly.
I've used Wolf garden tools for 20 years. Some of which I'm using still.
Prompt service - ordered on 17/01; delivered three days later. Good email communications to advise.
Fast delivery service, good price (on offer)
Brilliant. Easy ordering , Fantastic delivery. Thanks
Fantastic service ordered 2 days ago arrived already. Great product just what we need to trim our trees and bushes.
I'm very impressed by the speed and efficiency of World of Wolf.
The service was very good 😊 will use your company again
Thanks Steve
I ordered the wolf garden fruit picker haven’t used it yet but it certainly looks well made and I look forward to easy picking next year
Wolf products are superb, but I had not ordered direct before. Found the prices to be excellent, cheapest I could find actually for what I required. Website was clear and precise plus very simple and fast to complete an order with multiple payment options. Delivery service was second to none: free and ordered Saturday evening and delivery came the following Tuesday morning, all well packaged and in good order. I will definitely use World of Wolf again and I hereby recommend them to anyone who has not.
No complaints. And the product is top!
As described -very prompt delivery
This company sent me an email asking me to give them a five star review. As I have not yet received the item I ordered I consider this to be really jumping the gun and think they have an almighty cheek to ask such a thing.
So only one star I’m afraid.
Quick free delivery. Well packaged. Good price. Quality product.
So far so good - all delivered promptly. Haven't used the tool yet but it looks very well made!
Really pleased with the service I received. I ordered the item on Sunday and Tuesday morning it was delivered. I would also like to say that the delivery driver was really friendly which finished a professional service. Thank you
This is the second Wolf tool we have bought recently from World of Wolf, they are very keenly priced, delivery free and very quick. Oh and the tools are excellent as well!
Excellent service - ordered Sunday 17th, delivered Tuesday 19th. The website was easy to use and products were well packed and as good as I expected.
I placed an order with WOLF on Sunday at 17th at about 12.30pm and it was with me by 12.30pm on Tuesday 19th
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 715 reviews