World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

"Excellent service, that is why I came back"
"I am very impressed by the fast response to a query I had and the pleasant reply that I received.I would certainly use this firm again with no hesitation.Thank you."
"Very quick service. All of the items I wanted were in stock whereas two local dealers were out of stock of one or more items. Good price. Excellent Service."
"Pleased with the goods and service."
"All products ordered delivered using standard postage in a very timely manner and without any problem"
"Again, items delivered the next day at a good price."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Looking forward to using our apple picker this Autumn."
"great products, great service"
"Prompt delivery excellent product"
"Bought 7 oemr so items. Multifit tools and handles. Great products, a supetfast delivery and with the sale on, a fair price."
"Brilliant product, excellent guarantee. No problem ordering, arrived quickly"
"I don't do reviews normally, but on this occasion I feel I have to. The service I received was outstanding, the customer service were very helpful and quick to respond. Delivery was also very quick, Keep up the good work, thank you."
"Prompt delivery. Good price. Good quality items."
"Quality tools, not made in the Far East, and at better prices."
"Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yes,it's that good."
"Very good hardy products. Been using them a long time without complaint. Prompt delivery."
"Great equipment Would be helpful to have advice as to how to keep cutting equipment sharp"
"Fast, efficient delivery - great products"
"Good quality product, does exactly what I bought it for."
"Shame I missed the 5% off but happy with the service of delivery and quality of product"
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 260 reviews