Wonderland Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonderland Models
4.8
Based on 103 reviews
Read Wonderland Models Reviews
Fantastic service , the models are exceptional .
Great selection of real modelling paints, at reasonable prices. Service was fast, postage costs not exorbitant and kept informed on delivery. Pleasure to do business with.
Thanks for the great 5-star review Robert!
Customer service was excellent from start to finish Good initial acknowledgment followed by regular updates and very quick delivery times The products were also very well packed
Hi Bruce, thanks for the excellent review, glad you are happy with your purchase!
Outstanding service with extremely fast delivery on all my previous orders. Friendly and efficient customer service. Good to be able to communicate with people who know their stuff!
Thanks for the brilliant five star review Jonathan much appreciated.
Great prompt service and good price for Scalextric DeLorean Back To The Future Part 2 Slot Car
As always, reliable and prompt delivery. SUPERB Thank uou
Thanks for the superb review.
Ordered a tamiya trailer on the Saturday and it arrived on the Tuesday great service
Thanks for the great review.
Prompt, efficient service. The website is easy to use, with good stock levels (model aircraft/ships and accessories). Returns handled with no fuss.
Thanks for the great five star review.
I pre ordered a large model at the beginning of 2022 that wasn't due in stock until 11 April. Sure enough on the due date the model was despatched and arrived well packed and undamaged two days later. To accompany the model I ordered R/C and again, the item being in stock was despatched without delay and arrived at my address quickly. I am very pleased with the service provided by Wonderland Models and the speed they despatch items. I have no reservation in recommending them to any present or future model enthusiasts.
Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience shopping with us. We always try our best to give our customers the best service we can.
Delivered the next day !!
Lightning quick! We always try to get orders out as fast as we can so you can enjoy them as soon as possible. Thanks for the positive review.
Always a prompt and reliable service
We're glad to hear you have a positive experience shopping with us. Thank you for the review.
Excellent service my purchase arrived on time no problems 😊
Glad to hear everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the positive review.
As always a Fantastic service.
Thank you for the 5 star review. We're glad to hear you have enjoyed shopping with us.
Fast Delivery, excellent service
Thank you for your positive review. All feedback is helpful and we are happy to hear you have had a positive experience with us.
Thanks for the great review.
what a great shop this is, the staff are well informed and helpful and plenty of stock even with the delays due to covid. I've been coming here since the early '90s and will keep coming back because of the service you receive.
Thanks for the fantastic review William.
Product and delivery were first class. Queries asked, answered and acted upon immediately. Can't fault them. This is the second time I have ordered from them and will do so again when required. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thank you.
Thanks for the excellent five star review Loreen.
They sent me what I ordered in pretty sharp order and the packaging was well up to the job so everything was in good condition. What more can anyone ask? I would use them again anytime.
Thanks very much for the excellent review.
Good prices on paints, very responsive
Thanks very much for the excellent review Michael.
Excellent service and communication ,
Thanks for the great review Guy.
great service had to wait longer for the product due to the supplier, but that was out of wonderland models control
Thanks for the great review Mick.
Wonderland Models is rated 4.84 based on 103 reviews