Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Liked the bags I bought at Chelsea so much you are currently working on another for me! I look forward to receiving it!!"
"Really happy with my purchase, great quality."
"I bought my pouch at Chelsea flower show and love it. In fact bought two as personalised gifts and would like to purchase more as Christmas gifts. Well priced but luxurious."
"Loved the product and found the girls on the Chelsea stand very helpful. I bought the clutch as an extra birthday present and she loves it. It has been admired by many of her friends. Vicki Skellett"
"Their products are unique. The staff at the Chelsea Flower Show were friendly and efficient and in no time I had my beautiful bag to take home to Australia"
"I’ve adored the Will Bees Bespoke stand at Chelsea Flower Show for years and finally treated myself to a stunning clutch. The service, enthusiasm and kindness of the staff was unbeatable...I’m now hooked and am longing to add to my collection!"
"Thanks for letting me know about my credit card! Love the bag. It’s been to the Manor aux Quat Saisons already !"
"Love the Liberty fabric."
"Great service Great product Caring people"
"Very prompt delivery. Good customer communication. Nice quality."
"I’m loving my new clutch bag from you guys, had a lot of compliments and queries as to where I bought it."
"Lovely quality and prompt delivery, bought for a birthday present and can’t wait for friends reaction when she sees it,"
"Love love love! I have the larger camo clutch which I use all the time. Admired by so many, including the head of my sons nursery, hence the fact that I have just bought her a coin purse, embossed with her name. She is beyond delighted! Such beautiful products, love the fact that they are properly hand made in front of you. And the monogramming is such a lovely touch. I will definitely be buying more Wills bees products in the future!"
"Lovely different clutch bag , colours match all my clothes!"
"Makes a lovely present,definitely will purchase again"
"Happy friendly staff, so helpful"
"Brilliant British Product!! I am a regular customer! Any freebies?!!!"
"Absolutely beautiful 🤩"
"Excellent product, excellent staff, excellent service.......Excellent!!!!"
"Superb service and gorgeous stock! Spoilt for choice. Brilliant concept coupled with attentive one on one customer service. Chose a tropical clutch with personalisation and tassle which looks amazing - can’t wait for a summer night out to show it off!"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 207 reviews