Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 19th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 3rd March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 15th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 20th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 22nd February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 1st March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 27th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Very well made and super cute! I ordered the teal coin purse. I would say it’s Emerald green as opposed to Teal. So I was a little disappointed when I first saw the colour and probably wouldn’t have ordered it in said colour, but the colour is growing on me now, so all is not lost!
Easy to order and delivered very quickly.
Great personalised service, beautiful products.
But they need to sort out website ordering.
This was the second time I had to order over the phone, as for some reason I was unable to add the items to the online basket. (I tried on my phone, tablet and PC)
Bag is fabulous-and arrived very quickly- would have given five stars but the delivery company dhl were a real pain. Insisting on a signed delivery... if I had known this up front I would have had it delivered to my work address. After two attempted deliveries to my home address and difficulty getting through on the phone to the company I eventually got them to agree to leave it in my shed. I didn’t want the 40 mile round trip to their depot to collect it ... in office hours!! Please Will Bees make customers aware of the delivery conditions or choose a more flexible delivery company.
a very good website that offers a range of products
The bag is well made, I just feel the embroidery is lacking, by looking untidy. I have not given this as a present but kept it.
Lovely bag but a bit small
The product is good but the response from admin is poor. Sent emails to which they haven't replied and certainly not within the 24 hours mentioned.
Very nice stall at Spirit & very friendly helpful staff. Will call in shop in Salcombe when down for Easter. Mxx
Great quality products
The black clutch bag with bees is beautifully made and very stylish. The website however is very frustrating, for example I should have been able to receive the 10% discount, as this was my first buy but I was unable to put this in the details.
Order was easy to place, item arrived very quickly and in lovely packaging. Item was not as luxurious as I expected (shorter velvet, so not as soft as I thought it would be), but the service was excellent
Very good customer service. Lovely products.
Good service delivery and product, the only reason I haven’t given a 5 is that the intials are very slightly wonky. Not too bad as I would have returned it. Would also be nice if they came in a box or dust bag as standard as I like to look after my things. Beautiful bag and very fast delivery
The clutch bag is beautiful - it is not the first Will Bees Bespoke purchase I have made so I knew the quality and design would be of a high standard. However, I was disappointed by the delivery service on this occasion. Although there was no express service available the usual service suggested I would receive my new bag in time for the event I needed it for. I received emails from Will Bees to say it was with DHL, who then emailed to say it would be delivered on Thursday. It did not arrive but I received the same email from DHL again the following Monday and the bag was subsequently delivered. Not a long time to wait in the grand scheme of things but it wasn't in time for the event I needed it for.
Lovely idea, I would have bought more but I think they’re expensive for what they are
Loved the product and found the girls on the Chelsea stand very helpful. I bought the clutch as an extra birthday present and she loves it. It has been admired by many of her friends. Vicki Skellett
Their products are unique. The staff at the Chelsea Flower Show were friendly and efficient and in no time I had my beautiful bag to take home to Australia
Love the Liberty fabric.
I bought my bag at Badminton, so you were pretty busy. However, the service was good and pretty swift, and you were very helpful. I would say, though, that it was a shame you didn't have an example of your saddle bags, because had I been able to see it I think I would have ordered one of those instead.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 451 reviews