Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Order was easy to place, item arrived very quickly and in lovely packaging. Item was not as luxurious as I expected (shorter velvet, so not as soft as I thought it would be), but the service was excellent"
"Very good customer service. Lovely products."
"Good service delivery and product, the only reason I haven’t given a 5 is that the intials are very slightly wonky. Not too bad as I would have returned it. Would also be nice if they came in a box or dust bag as standard as I like to look after my things. Beautiful bag and very fast delivery"
"The clutch bag is beautiful - it is not the first Will Bees Bespoke purchase I have made so I knew the quality and design would be of a high standard. However, I was disappointed by the delivery service on this occasion. Although there was no express service available the usual service suggested I would receive my new bag in time for the event I needed it for. I received emails from Will Bees to say it was with DHL, who then emailed to say it would be delivered on Thursday. It did not arrive but I received the same email from DHL again the following Monday and the bag was subsequently delivered. Not a long time to wait in the grand scheme of things but it wasn't in time for the event I needed it for."
"Lovely idea, I would have bought more but I think they’re expensive for what they are"
"Loved the product and found the girls on the Chelsea stand very helpful. I bought the clutch as an extra birthday present and she loves it. It has been admired by many of her friends. Vicki Skellett"
"Their products are unique. The staff at the Chelsea Flower Show were friendly and efficient and in no time I had my beautiful bag to take home to Australia"
"Love the Liberty fabric."
"I bought my bag at Badminton, so you were pretty busy. However, the service was good and pretty swift, and you were very helpful. I would say, though, that it was a shame you didn't have an example of your saddle bags, because had I been able to see it I think I would have ordered one of those instead."
"Looks good but it is to be a present! Packing and delivery was perfect."
"I bought a limited edition clutch sized pouch and it is lovely. It was expensive but I have only bought from small ethical British traders this years so the slightly high price is to be expected. I was disappointed with presentation and packaging. Purchases from other ecofriendly traders arrived safely and attractively packaged."
Thank you so much for your lovely comments - we're so glad you're happy with your Clutch. Just to let you know, we are looking into reviewing all of our packaging in the New Year and will certainly keep your feedback in mind
Happy Christmas from us all at WBB🐝
"The Product was excellent as ever. This is the third time I've ordered from you. But the packing box was damaged and I was promised another would be sent to me but after a week it hasn't arrived and I need to hand to my friend the pressy now!"
"Great service. There was a mark on the bag which was rectified immediately but sending out a new one. And they reimbursed the return cost!"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 211 reviews