Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 19th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 3rd March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 15th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 20th February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 22nd February 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 1st March 2020
Will Bees Bespoke Reviews | 27th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Thanks for my lovely bag, I’m thrilled to bits with it. Can’t wait to use when lockdown is over . Xx
This was an item on my daughter in law’s birthday list which is how I discovered you. It is a lovely personalised gift. I did notice the coin purse which I have suggested to someone else.
High quality bags that are unique - I love to support small skilled craftsmen and women particularly from my favourite place in the world (Salcombe).

Thank you.
Amazing service, stunning bags. Love them!!!
Fantastic service!!
Hayley contacted me see if the product was as I wanted, before it was dispatched. It was beautifully crafted and I was delighted with the purchase. Item was dispatched when said and arrived quicker than I anticipated.
Would highly recommend. A great shopping experience and will definitely shop again.
Will Bees couldn’t have been more helpful or professional to help fulfill my order for a friends 40th. They worked alongside me to make sure we got exactly the right bag (Liberty Clutch) and to get it delivered with a personalised message. The birthday girl was absolutely delighted and is throughly in love with her new clutch. Thank you to all for a truly wonderful, unique gift and amazing service.
Ordered a mini clutch and coin purse. Great quality. Delivered quickly. Like the fact Im buying from and supporting a smaller business making handmade to order goods. Will be buying more!
Stunning bag, beautifully made. I’m really glad I went for the gift box too. Made for a perfect 40th birthday gift.
I was particularly impressed with the service. Messaged to check I was happy with the print on my bag and then it arrived really quickly. All in all disappointed that it wasn’t for me!
Excellent quality produces, and excellent service.
Great website
Bought a purse for a friend’s birthday, who loves it! Great customer service, big up George.

bespoke customer service, excellent experience. would highly recommend and am definitely coming back again.
Ordered a mini clutch for my friends 40th birthday, from order to delivery it was a few days, so impressed with the service and communication . My friend LOVED her personalised and bespoke gift ... thank you
The gift was successful.
Gorgeous products, unique ideas.
Fabulous service and fabulous bag
Will Bees went above and beyond to fulfil our order in these difficult times. Not only is the notebook stunningly beautiful but the customer service was extraordinary. Thank you.
Gorgeous products - just wish you had more online options at the moment to buy more!
very good... great look ..... but very pricey would be nice to have some budget lines.
Great service, fabulous products of a superb quality. 5 stars