Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
customer service
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Excellent efficient service. Great products - both presents and much loved by recipients ♥️ Will most definitely shop again at WBB 😊 Thank you
❤️
Lovely products and very efficient personal service.
❤️
Love Wills Bees. Beautiful bespoke products that look amazing.
❤️
Ive purchased 2 bags from this lovely place ... came in super quick time and that was after they had to order the fabric after they had run out. Yes quite pricey .. but you get what you pay for no-one else will have one ... well unless they find out about this place .. in a word GREAT 😃
Thank you for your lovely review Carol ❤️
Exemplary customer service. I phoned because there was a problem with one of my purchases; a replacement arrived the next morning and my return postage was refunded immediately.
Thank you for your lovely comment. I am so pleased the problem was sorted quickly x
Excellent...
Hi everyone x another wonderful purchase and an extremely happy friend . Would have loved to be able to purchase also a tassel on my last order but the website didn’t give me that opportunity. Please advise.😁👍
Hi Rosaleen, Thank you so much for the lovely review. The tassels are no longer available as unfortunately they haven't been lasting the way we would have liked. We are looking at options to bring them back in the future x
My new bag is lovely and arrived quickly. Thank you
Thanks for your review, we are so pleased you like your new bag x
Very pretty oversized clutch. As always the best quality and ofcourse the personal initials that makes it complete.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you love your oversized clutch.

WBB Team x
My granddaughter loved her gift of the star mini clutch bag 🤩🤩
We are so pleased your granddaughter loved her mini star clutch. Thanks so much for taking the time to let use know.

WBB Team x
Purchased a gift for an employee - item was sent out quickly, and super happy with quality!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review Chloe, we are so happy that you loved the quality of the gift.

WBB Team x
Great service and and the product was everything I hoped it would be. One very happy daughter!
except service with care. beautiful packaging. superb gift.
Sadly disappointed with the quality of the bag.. really didn’t match the price. Always been so happy with the products
a very good website that offers a range of products
The item was fabulous. My friend loved the personalisation of the gift. Beautifully packaged too thank you - we will be back! The only slight issue was with the default courier - dhl who failed to deliver it 4 days on the trot. But next time I’m going to ask for Royal mail Which the team have said is fine.
Amazing service, amazing product. Feels even better to support British local businesses. Thank you Will Bees, I will be back!
Best presents to ever give to close friends and family!!
Finish not up to usual level. Embroidery loose in places.
Beautiful products and excellent service.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.87 based on 358 reviews