Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Makes a lovely gift and arrived very quickly."
"Absolutely love this pouch can't wait to use it I am looking to get another one soon"
"The staff at Will Bees Bespoke are very friendly and aim to please the customer. I spoke to George via email a few weeks ago and then to Sasha over the phone when I placed my order."
"Terrific service. They could not be more helpful. Recently purchased 2 pouches for friends’ birthdays. Everyone delighted with them."
"Beautiful products and great fast service. Thank you !"
"I love Wills Bees, the website and the shop"
"Originally stumbled upon Will Bees on a trip to Devon and could have spent hours browsing their beautiful shop. Have recently purchased online from them and have to say that their customer service is above and beyond - with little bespoke touches that make you feel that every customer really matters. Would highly recommend!"
"As always a great and professional but individual service with a quality, unique and fun product. Thank you as always."
"Beautiful designs, well made and so versatile!! Perfect for any occasions and make excellent presents!"
"We’ve had a number of items from these guys, latest purchase as excellent as the previous purchases!! Great work and truly Bespoke!"
"I love my clutch x I now have 2 after a friend bought me one for Christmas x Very different and stylish x Thankyou"
"Unique, quality product for a special gift. Prompt service, delivery and attractively presented."
"Perfect as always ❤️"
"Was a gift for a friend, she was happy, it was posted quickly. Thanks"
"Have given 5* for the company as a whole but see review below."
"The product I originally ordered was out of stock so following a phone call from a very helpful lady, she helped me find an alternative. I received my items within a couple of days and the packaging and quality was outstanding. Will definitely order again,"
"Excellent product (as was last year's). Timeous delivery. Professional and faultless service."
"Fabulous product, priced well, great quality, colour options, I shall certainly be using Will Bees Bespoke again and recommending to all."
"Lovely helpful company with imaginative designs. Thanks Will Bees Bespoke!!"
"Everything from here is totally beautiful. It epitomises craftsmanship and skill. Supporting small businesses is key and you will not regret any purchase from Will Bees"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.86 based on 81 reviews