Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Click Here

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"The best and friendliest service I’ve ever known. Delivered right on queue and packaged so beautifully. Love love love x"
"Absolutely love this backpack so over the moon with all the items I have purchased with Will Bees"
"It arrived very quickly, looks ok but it is for a Christmas present so unable to give a proper review"
"A really nice, individual shop with good quality products - all of which can be personalised to make a unique gift."
"Beautiful bag and key ring. We visit Salcombe annually so when it came to giving a special present to my son and his wife on the birth of their first child, a Mummy and Daddy gist from Will Bees hit the spot perfectly! Super quick delivery too!"
"Beautiful bag brought for my sister in law. Excellent service. Thank you!"
"Brilliant quick service, thank you!"
"Divine- nothing more to say."
"Love Will Bees Bespoke, great, imaginative, and superb quality"
"Great products and arrived quickly. Thank you."
"Fantastic customer service - after receiving product that the courier had damaged the company were amazing putting things right! Well done and thank you. jayne"
"Forgot to add name to the tag on the purse & got a phone call from a lovely lady who asked if I wanted one which saved my bacon 😊!!"
"Website was very easy to use! And my delivery came really quickly which was great! Love Will Bees!"
"Order was easy to place, item arrived very quickly and in lovely packaging. Item was not as luxurious as I expected (shorter velvet, so not as soft as I thought it would be), but the service was excellent"
"Beautiful purses and bags. I have previously brought a small bag which is used all the time. I wanted to buy a purse for a very special friend so I knew exactly where I wanted to purchase one. Love Will Bees Bespoke. Thankyou"
"Great service, prompt delivery, solid product. Very happy.["
"We love your handmade things . Last year we have been in your shop and hope we‘ll visit you again some day ! greetings from munich !"
"Really happy with my order, arrived quickly and very simple to order. Love the clutch too! Thank you"
"Extremely friendly, quick service. Beautifully made product."
"The most accommodating firm I have ever dealt with. Your product is so very much appreciated by all those I buy them for. Hope someone buys me my own one day. !!! . Keep pleasing. Regards Rozz ."
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 220 reviews