Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"I love buying personalised gifts from Will Bees, it’s lovely making something individual for folks. The leather wash bag looks brilliant."
"Very professional and very quick turn around from purchase through to delivery in very smart packaging."
"This is a Christmas present for my wife, while we were on holiday we dropped by your shop and she fell in love with this handbag ( and everything else lol ) so that one got kept in the thought bank for later thank the personal embossing is a great touch."
"Highly delighted with my coin purses. Beautifully made and so different from run of the mill purses"
"Love love love all of Will Bees products! Perfect for gifts … and me too! Very helpful and friendly team. Can't wait for my next treat."
"Absolutely love these mini pouches, they are so handy and make the best presents. The service and the personal touch from Will Bees Bespoke makes it all so much better"
"Amazing!"
"Lovely lovely products."
"Visted the shop on holiday,My daughter purchase a very individual bag which she just fell in love with. Since then have purchased several items on line,great quality and service. You get what you pay for .Altogether A 5 STAR SERVICE. DCH .Bucks"
"I bought a couple of Quarto Notebooks online recently, having previously bought several in the shop during holidays in Salcombe. Sadly, we did not get to South Devon in 2018 so when those earlier notebooks were nearly finished I needed new ones. Let's get the big issue out of the way first - they are much more expensive than products you can buy on the hight street. On the other hand, they are a bit more individual and of course there is the individualisation, the 'bespoke' element, so I decided that if I bought the high street product I would always wish I hadn't, so I placed the order. Talking of the Bespoke element, I specified a character in the order for which they don't actually have a die - "#". So someone (Amanda?) called me, explained the problem, presented some alternative options, and asked for my choice. Good customer service, I thought. Finally, the notebooks were delivered very quickly, in perfect condition, and were well packaged."
"Excellent service and wonderful products."
"Love my new bags , great service and very helpful staff(George) would definitely buy more and recommend to my friends"
"This bag is beautiful and the service I received was excellent. I cannot wait to give this gift to my Goddaughter and I look forward to ordering more from Will Bees in the very near future."
"Amazing products and amazing customer service with quick delivery"
"Really love the quality of my purchase. Very quick service will use your company again."
"Excellent service, exactly as required, beautifully wrapped along with personalised message. Thank you."
"Great Products... and the personal touch is extra special... thank you will bees!!"
"Great products, great service from great people!!! Thoroughly recommend"
"The Product was excellent as ever. This is the third time I've ordered from you. But the packing box was damaged and I was promised another would be sent to me but after a week it hasn't arrived and I need to hand to my friend the pressy now!"
"Probably my 15th purchase and perfect as ever x"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews