Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Nikki S
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Nikki R
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Penelope Y
Very helpful when I contacted for assistance, prompt shipping and a high quality product. Thanks!
Wow! What a great find , good site and the bags are amazing , it all comes with a personalized name for that special person , Super job people 👍
I bought this for my daughters birthday,she had seen it advertised,and she was happy with it(I thought it overpriced)but thought it should have had her name on it.I could not see anywhere on your website that asked for a name.Would appreciate an explanation?
Hi Anita,

There is a “Personalisation” box when you add the bag to your cart in which to put the name/initials you would like on the product, we apologise if that wasn’t made clear enough when using our website.

We would be more than happy for you to send the bag back to us at the workshop on Island Street (we will refund the postage), then we can get it personalised and sent back to you, free of charge. Please send us an email to: sales@willbeesbesoke.com
Excellent service and the purse looks great!
I couldn't fault anything - the clutch bag is devine, and so well made. The personalisation makes it very special. Service and delivery was excellent. Thank you so much!
Will Bees Bespoke; absolutely legends, they made son’s pocket notebooks absolutely beautiful. Thank you
Prompt service
Friendly, efficient service
Excellent quality product
I am delighted with my purchase of a crown notebook. I have made several purchases from Will Bees and they are always fabulous quality. The book is personalised and I can’t believe how quickly it was dispatched. I received it the following day after placing the order. Excellent quality and service Thank you
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Impressed with the great customer service, fast delivery and unique packaging. Highly recommend buying from Will Bees Bespoke if you're looking for a special gift as every item is totally bespoke.
This purse was purchased for a birthday present which was very much appreciated
Super products, colours and styles, excellently made. Very prompt delivery and beautifully packaged.
I have brought two gifts from here , absolutely brilliant service would highly recommend .
Beautifully made hot water bottle and fast delivery. A wonderful Mother’s Day present.
I ordered the midnight bees party Diana clutch and am so pleased with it. Excellent quality, communication amd beautifully packed. I highly recommend Will Bees Bespoke!
Absolutely thrilled with my bag and purse ... lovely birthday gifts!
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Lovely quality. Speedy delivery
A very nice company to deal with. The items are dispatched quickly and are very well made.
They make really lovely gifts for someone special.
A perfect present for a friend's 30th and the option of personalisation makes it extra special. The team are always super friendly and helpful, I love this brand!
Absolutely delighted with note pad & excellent fast delivery.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 768 reviews