Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Penelope Young
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 19th December 2020
So impressed with the ease of purchase, super speedy delivery and the product quality was stunning. Would recommend everytime! Thank you x
I have now made two online purchases from you and I am thrilled with what I have bought. I have also bought from your shop in salcombe and been so impressed with the customer service.
Beautiful well made bags as usual. Set me up with a few birthdays this year. Thank you
Great service and lovely purchase. And if you are fortunate to visit the store in Salcombe it is an absolute delight!
I love all my purchases.
Loved the beautiful clutch bag with personal name it was amazing.
So professional
Lovely quality and well packaged. Beautifully made purse. Very happy.
Great service with friendly and courteous replies to my enquiries.
Have used this super firm a couple of times. Their products are high quality and unique. The service is superb.
A fab firm to deal with and their shop is an Aladdins cave of goodies!
Orders online are dealt with promptly and delivered very quickly.
Have always loved my bags & it was nice to also have a bargain
Very pleased with service. I visited the shop in summer 2019 and have very recently purchased on line.
Love love love
Beautifully made. The perfect birthday gift for my best friend 🙂
Beautiful bags . I have 3 , and bought this one for a friend . It has her initials on and I am sure she will love it. The clutches are very versatile. ....I’ve used mine as an evening bag, a valuables bag when swimming , and for passport etc when travelling ( remember that?)
Deliveries are always prompt and Well packed.
I am so very pleased with my recent purchases, I ordered 2 mini clutch bags, a candle and a hand cream. They arrived quickly. I was surprised at the great quality of the bags, I love the leather strap with the little gold disc attachment. I love the fact that Will Bees is British and I will continue to support you and encourage others to do so too. Great job, thank you! (I also loved the cute little card of thanks that they put inside the packaging, small things mean a lot).
Stunning clutch bag, will definitely order again from them
Beautiful quality coin purse, beautifully packaged and delivered promptly.

Got my eye on a few other items and would definitely recommend/order again.
I've recently treated myself to a few clutches from Will Bees and I'm over the moon with my purchase. Great quality and lovely fabrics. So nice to use with the leather strap. I've ordered another clutch and coin purse, can't wait for those to arrive. Highly recommend. Fab shop to visit if you get the chance.
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 12th January 2021 Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 12th January 2021 Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 12th January 2021 Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 12th January 2021
I adore Will Bees Bespoke products - the definition of relaxed chic and all incredible quality.
Also, the personal touches make this incredibly successful company still feel like very much a small business that values every customer. Thank you!
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 726 reviews