Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Nikki S
Will Bees Bespoke 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Nikki R
Deborah C
Hope Very good . but I Don't know - it is a birthday present for my daughter - in- law. She has started to keep bees. Hasn't opened it yet.
Saved up as a treat for myself. Perfect match to my shoes for a wedding on 2nd August. Lovely quality.
Hi Jo, thank you for your kind review, enjoy the wedding, love WBB Team x
Lovely products, so well made and original designs. Really pleased with my handbag.
Hi Linda, thank you for your kind review, love the Will Bees team x
Very happy with my bag.
Hi Barbara, thank you for your review, so glad you are happy with your bag, love WBB Team x
Love Will Bees Bespoke - so glad I found you !!!
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Bought as a gift. A little smaller than I imagined but I bought the mini so should've measured. Will definitely purchase again Thank you.
Hi Claire, we hope your friend loves her bag and thank you for your kind review, love the Will Bees Team x
Amazing waited for cow hide clutch to get back in stock. Can’t wait to get wallet to match
I love love the pouch and the colour is just what I expected. However I would love to have given a 5 star instead of the 3 stars. I gave it a 3 star due to the personalisation of leather badge. It’s free to get the pouch personalised which is great but a better job on the letters could have been done on my pouch. I’m seeing double. See the uploaded photo. I did not phone customer services as frankly I could not be bothered at the time. Working full time in the NHS I was just to tired phone etc. Would I buy again I like to think I would. Hoping the next pouch I order will have better quality check and mine was just a fluke.
Hi, we are really sorry that the embossing on your coin purse was not up to our usual standard. We will pop a new one in the post to you, love the Will Bees Team
Really good quality products and even a personal note of thanks with my order
Hi Molly, thank you for your review, love the WBB Team x
Stunning I can’t wait to give it to my friend for her 50th. I loved being able to personalise it for her and to get her something different.
Beautiful handbag, top quality leather used.exellent .
Thank you for your lovely review, love WBB team x
There was a mix up with fabric, but it was rectified so quickly. Very impressed with the level of service and quality of the fabric.
Hi Emma, so glad we got things sorted for you and hope you enjoy using your new bag, love the Will Bees Team x
Absolutely love my clutch bag! The size is perfect and the personalisation makes it that bit more special! Would highly recommend:-)
Hi, Shona, thank you for your lovely review, enjoy your new clutch, love the Will Bees Team x
The MOST efficient service ever - especially considering it’s personalised. I love going in the shop when on holiday and now I know the delivery is so quick it could be dangerous.
Hi Sally, thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you when you are next in Salcombe on holiday, love the Will Bees Team x
Love my new clutch. It’s very well made and I received my order really quickly! Just need somewhere to go now but I know I will get a lot of compliments.
Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for your lovely review! love from the 'Bee Team' x
Brilliant company with excellent customer services & wonderful products. So glad to have found them.
I needed a coin purse 👛 and I liked the one on line so purchased. Speedy delivery and absolutely 💯% fantastic. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Very good efficient service
Fantastic, speedy service and the most beautiful, special and unique bag! I love it and will treasure it.
Quick and easy to order, would buy from Will Bees again :)
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 834 reviews