Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,012 reviews
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Pretty, lightweigth, dual purpose bag, unique and made in Salcombe.
Customer service was amazing! So quick at responding and very friendly. So chuffed with my purse! 🥰
This is the most beautiful purse I’ve ever had!!
Excellent service. Quick delivery.
Lovely bag! Great quality! Really pleased with my purchase!!
Fantastic product and great service Thank you
Hi everyone! I love the fabric, detail and fine craftsmanship. The presentation is lovely! Your customer service is more like a group of friends. Thank you!
Bought this little clutch as a birthday present for a friend. Arrived quickly even though it was personalised :) & it was well packaged. It is small but just enough room for smartphone, lipstick, card & keys. I also got the crossbody strap for versatility. Beautiful fabric, my friend loved it.
I ordered a bee purse as a 30th birthday, it’s beautiful. Thank you
Will definitely be purchasing more products.
Gorgeous little clutch bag in a lovely vibrant fabric. Extremely speedy dispatch and delivery, beautifully packaged too.
Lovely personal bags and lovely quality
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
Absolutely beautiful bag! I usually buy designer bags so was a ittle sceptical; however this is definitely up there with regards to the quality. Super soft suede!!!
Hi Sarah, thank you for your fab review, enjoy your new bag, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
Fabulous bag, great and quick service delivered within a few days, stylish packaging. Highly recommend.
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your fab review, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
Love it!!! Came quickly, we’ll packaged and the bag is lovely. Will definitely be buying more!
Hi Tina, thank you for your kind review, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
I already own a Rosalind saddle bag (Bumblebee Paradise) which was bought from the shop in Salcombe in January’22. Such a beautiful array of handbags, backpacks, purses and wallets etc to choose from and with so many different designs and colours. I decided I needed a backpack and Willbeesbespoke.co.uk was the first place I thought of. Very good service online.
Hi, thank you for your fab review (Bumblebee Paradise is one of my favourites), enjoy your new backpack, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
Superb operation- highly recommended
Hi Thomas, thank you for your kind review, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
My beautiful cow print clutch arrived with a lovely hand signed card and a packet of seeds to help the bees, arrived in few days from order well packaged, so pleased with it definitely would recommend to friends and family to everyone
Hi Tracey, thank you for your kind review, enjoy your fab new cow print clutch, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
Great service. Great product
Hi Debra, thank you for your kind review, love all at Will Bees Bespoke x
I first became aware of Will Bees in 2018 when we visited the Chelsea Flower Show. I purchased several gifts for friends and never looked back. Now when I need a gift for myself or someone else, Will is my go to gift choice. They never disappoint. ❤️
Hi Ruthie, thank you so much for your lovely review, we look forward to seeing you again soon, love all at Will Bees Bespoke xx
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 1,012 reviews