Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

How would you rate Will Bees Bespoke ?

"Fantastic product and service. Excellent quality."
"Turnaround from order to delivery a 1st class service! Top class items!"
"The most fabulous products - excellent quality and wonderful colours. I ordered cosmetic bags, coin purses, mini pouches, larger pouches and a wash bag and was thrilled with all of them. Great Christmas presents!"
Hi Victoria, thank you so much for this and we really appreciate your business. I have shared your feedback with the team and it means a lot to us personally :)

Thanks again,

Will Bees
"Very helpful when ordering online and telephone. Lovely products (cosmetic bags in this instance) and very fast delivery. The gift box packaging was excellent too!"
"The products are gorgeous and the service impeccable. I placed my order online on a Sunday and the products arrived, beautifully packaged, on the Tuesday. Wonderful service."
"Amazing!! Simply my favourite bags to look good on my arm. The materials and quality of the bags are second to none. I now have 3 bags in my collection and they never fail me.. I love the fact it feels so unique to me and has my name on it. Everyone at Will Bees Bespoke have always been so accommodating, friendly and warm. Always a fantastic fast service . Thank you"
Thanks Laura for the lovely feedback, If you are ever in Salcombe please pop into our workshop to say hello!

Thanks,

Will
"Very fast shipping, lovely packaging"
Thank you so much for this and for your order. Will
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews