Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
The mini card I got, the beautiful gift box, and the amazing handmade bag is amazing. It got to me in 3 days ( Whilst Covid - 19 was happening too ) outstanding deliveries. Definitely the best X-MAS present I could have bought for my mum this year!
Always helpful and bags are sent out quickly.
Im a mum and a granny, but Will Bees is the best. My whole family love there products and I have now started the trend in N Zealand , they also love the products. Im local and so lucky.
Absolutely adored my pink tweed clutch from Will Bees Bespoke! Great colour selections and lovely gift wrapping!
Prompt delivery. Love the personalisation
Beautiful quality, would definitely recommend.
Absolutely fantastic! Love the rucksack and the service was 5 star! Thank you so much!
Fabulous bespoke gift, excellent service & swift delivery.
Beautifully handcrafted quality designs . Arrived quickly and in gorgeous packaging
A lovely really well made bag. Stunning
Bought as a Christmas Present for my mum and the quality is amazing to the point where my girlfriend is now jealous - may not be the last Will Bees sees of me methinks!
Very quick delivery, can't wait to give her it!
Rarely have I had such great customer service and I love my backpack. I am walking to work at the moment and it is so comfortable: it has revolutionized my commute!
I ordered the bag for my wife for Xmas. I was so impressed with the service and how quickly my item was dispatched. The bag arrived beautifully wrapped and sure my wife will love it.
Quick and easy to order. Lovely bag couldn’t be happier. And very quick delivery
Purchased as a Christmas present, so cannot fully review, but product looks great and appears to be well made. Fingers crossed!
Our first order, which we plan as a Christmas gift for a special person. We were delighted with the fast service, excellent packaging and the quality of the product. Getting free personalisation is a real bonus.
Beautifully made black velvet purse. Very pretty and personalised. Just what we wanted!
Rang with two last minute orders, hoping to catch that days post and they were being made before I was even off the phone!
I received one of your lovely leather clutches as a birthday present and then took the opportunity to send this order as a gift to a very good friend. She was as taken with it as myself.
Thank you very much !
I bought this for as a Christmas present for a family member. It’s absolutely beautiful and I’m sure she will love it. I’m thinking of getting one for myself.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.90 based on 633 reviews