Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
customer service
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Totally gorgeous, beautifully made and something special and unique. Love the photo of you all 💚
Great service, friendly and efficient. I treated myself to a fabulous saddle bag in ‘Brown Cow’ plus a black velvet spare panel, beautifully made. Couldn’t wait to receive this having spotted it a year ago, whilst in Salcombe on holiday. Definitely worth the wait!
Really beautiful mini clutch bags and clear makeup bag. Great presents and can see them becoming addictive - great idea and great products
Great innovative product
Thank you, we are glad you like them X
Absolutely beautiful, I have one already, this is a present for a loved one. Its perfect.
As always a stylish beautiful hand made personalized item and so nice to see the companies' success and expansion.
A* all round. Amazing website, super easy to get around. Super fast delivery. Spoke to the Instagram team too, who were delightful! Thank you thank you thank you
Thanks for your lovely review Annabel x
I bought my first WBS bag as a gift for my bff at the Chelsea Flower Show in 2018. I recently purchased a small cross body for a trip I’m taking. It took 5 days to receive all the way to the US. Of course it is great. Please support this great company.
Thank you Ruthie for your lovely review. We hope to see you again at the next Chelsea Flower Show x
Absolutely wonderful. So pretty and well made. From placing the order to delivery everything went to plan. The presentation box was fit for a queen. I will be buying more from this company.
Thank you Marie, we are delighted that you are happy X
Excellent service!
Fantastic service from Will Bees as always. Their customer service is impeccable!
The quality of the beautiful items by Will Bees Bespoke is second to none. In my case the bag made from a Liberty floral fabric is absolutely gorgeous, and it is like being able to walk around with one’s own portable garden. The fabric is sumptuous, and it’s colour vivid. I would highly recommend this bag as either a gift for a friend or family member, or for oneself!
Thank you Sally for such a lovely review x
Fabulous customer service, gorgeous product and speedy delivery. Thank you!
Absolutely love my clutch bag!
Love my new make up bag
Absolutely fantastic website, the bags are beautiful and the help I have received has been brilliant. Having two different covers for the bag is just great. I LOVE it. Thank you
Thank you so much Chris, we are so pleased you love it x
Excellent service. I ordered the bag (Cross over bag - Liberty print) and it arrived in a padded envelope very quickly. The bag itself is beautiful. The fabric on each side complement themselves and is almost matching. I bought it for my mum for mother's day and I'm sure she's going to love it!
Its beautiful ❤
Bought this for my wife as a surprise. She absolutely loves it!
Loved it, great quality and prompt delivery. Will definitely buy again.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.87 based on 389 reviews