Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Website was very easy to use! And my delivery came really quickly which was great! Love Will Bees!"
"Beautiful purses and bags. I have previously brought a small bag which is used all the time. I wanted to buy a purse for a very special friend so I knew exactly where I wanted to purchase one. Love Will Bees Bespoke. Thankyou"
"Great service, prompt delivery, solid product. Very happy.["
"We love your handmade things . Last year we have been in your shop and hope we‘ll visit you again some day ! greetings from munich !"
"Really happy with my order, arrived quickly and very simple to order. Love the clutch too! Thank you"
"Extremely friendly, quick service. Beautifully made product."
"The most accommodating firm I have ever dealt with. Your product is so very much appreciated by all those I buy them for. Hope someone buys me my own one day. !!! . Keep pleasing. Regards Rozz ."
"Ordered a bag it was delivered quickly with no problems."
"Bought a clutch bag for my daughter’s birthday. She was delighted with her personalised gift. Beautiful quality. She is looking forward to planting her bee friendly seeds."
"Lovely bag and well made"
"Gorgeous bag and really good service. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Cheery too!"
"Love everything about the ‘Will Bees’ brand. High quality materials, lovely designs that are still functional. Wouldn’t buy bags from anywhere else now."
"Super quick service (ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday) for a friend’s special birthday. Daphne clutch was gorgeous. It was a good job it was personalised for her, otherwise I’d have kept it for myself!"
"So pleased with the beautiful personalised purse, a perfect gift! thankyou."
"Love my recent purchase it is a gift for a friend who had admired my Wills Bees 🐝 clutch bag. Such a swift simple buying process followed by swift delivery."
"Brilliant transaction, backpack arrived in two days and I love it , outstanding craftsmanship and quality. Thank you."
"Received a beautiful grey velvet bag today. I have previously purchased for myself and this bag was chosen for a friends birthday. Beautifully made and stylish...I love these bags!"
"What a joy, shopping at this beautiful emporium. I was trying to find a gift for my wife, the girls in the shop and Will Bees himself couldn’t have been more helpful and we finally agreed on a style of bag that would be perfect but with so many colours, finishes and textures to pick from, I knew I was out of my depth, no worries though the solution was simple, take one home and on opening the gift explain that there are many different choices and that on her birthday we could go to the shop and she could make her own mind up on the finish she preferred and get the item personalised. So we went back and had an equally lovely experience together, she picked the colour finish of back pack bag that she liked best and then the girls personalised it beautifully with my wife’s initials. I can’t recommend this experience enough, it was shopping exactly how shopping should be, enjoyable and with a really high quality and beautiful product as well. Well done to all the team at Will Bees Bedpoke"
"Great service and friendly helpful staff. My query concerning having a keeper added and extra strap holes was happily dealt with. I went away with not only a beautiful but functional saddle bag to suit my needs."
"Such a unique shop, beautiful items Perfect for pressies and self-gifting"
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 208 reviews