Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
One word - excellent!
I really like this notebook. The quality is excellent and it is the perfect size. 10/10!
My wife visited the store in Salcombe during the summer and really liked what she saw. I order a clutch bag she’d had her eye on for her birthday. Delivery was fast and I was informed at every stage about what was happening. My wife loves the bag and the free personalisation is a great touch. I highly recommend Will Bees Bespoke.
Amazing products, I’m hoping someone is going to buy me my own bag for Christmas...
Fast and quality is great. I was initially given a personalised bee clutch. I use it everyday.
Excellent friendly customer service. Very quick delivery too. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service! Staff very helpful!
Great custamer service and amazing products, have many produts from will bees and so has my family and friends
Excellent products with friendly and knowledgeable service. In store and via online. Will definitely use again.
On the hunt for a special birthday present I'd remembered the Will Bees Bespoke bags and bought a Frances clutch. Beautifully made, perfect little touches and amazingly quick service. I'll be back for my own and will definitely pop into the Salcombe shop when I'm there next.
Really pretty purse and a lovely gift well made would highly recommend
Such great quality bags and quick and good service. Will definitely be buying from Will Bees Bespoke again soon!
Absolutely beautiful products.
Beautiful products, packaged with care and delivered swiftly. Thank you!
Thank you Will Bees Bespoke, great product, great service, happy customer 😁
Lovely washbag. Beautifully made. And super quick delivery! Very pleased, thank you
Beautiful bag, I love it, wish I could have kept it but I bought it as a gift. Great service.
perfect gift beautifully presented - great company when I contacted them spoke to Will himself who sorted out the packaging straight away!
Great gift ideas - love my purchase - speed of delivery was amazing and customer service was top class / quality fab - would recommend.
So many beautiful products and always a brilliant go to for any occasion.
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.88 based on 269 reviews