Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke

About Will Bees Bespoke: Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy

"Loved the service at the CFS recently and used my gorgeous clutch for the first time last night. Leopard is a neutral and so goes with everything. So pleased I stopped by! X"
"Met at Chelsea Flower show, lovely helpful and friendly people.Highly desirable and unique."
"I bought the medium clear cosmetics case and personalised it. Absolutely love it!"
"Fantastic product and fantastic service. I have ordered several bags as presents and the recipient has always been very happy. Love the products and team!"
"I purchased my cow print clutch bag from the Will Bees Bespoke stand at this years RHS Chelsea Flower Show. The whole range on view was just gorgeous and it was very difficult to choose. I'm so please with my bag and have had quite a few admiring comments. The personalised initials on the lovely bag are a perfect touch. Happy customer will be purchasing again."
"Great personalised product and service"
"Love it....especially the personalization. Great quality!"
"Love love love Will Bees - usually purchase something ( or more!) when we are in Salcombe but had the added bonus of seeing them at Chelsea Flower Show 😊 ! Lovely team that are very welcoming, helpful and friendly."
"very nice product"
"Looks good so far!"
"Lovely polite and efficient staff at the Chelsea Flower Show on 24th May."
"Absolutely amazing professional service would definitely recommend and use again ....superb in every aspect world class service and quality"
"Great, friendly, speedy service. The product is beautifully made."
"Love the bags! Great size, lovely quality. Not the tassels though! They get caught in the zip and come apart!"
"The small monogrammed pouch I bought is really beautifully crafted and a really special gift. Not only is it lovely but it arrived under 24hrs after ordering it at Chelsea, complete with a handwritten note. Customer service par excellence. I will definitely shop from you again."
"The bags are lovely, beautifully made and a great choice of designs"
"This is the 5th item I’ve had from Will Bees Bespoke, thrilled again with the quality and look of the product. Great for pressies or a treat for myself!!!"
"Really impressive service! My bag arrived the day after I ordered it."
"Fabulous product great service x"
"Delighted with my stylish and very practical clutch bags."
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 209 reviews