Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

of reviewers recommend Will Bees Bespoke
Read Will Bees Bespoke Reviews

About Will Bees Bespoke:

Makers of unique British personalised goods

ISLAND STREET

Tell us how Will Bees Bespoke made you happy
Fantastic customer service - after receiving product that the courier had damaged the company were amazing putting things right! Well done and thank you. jayne
Forgot to add name to the tag on the purse & got a phone call from a lovely lady who asked if I wanted one which saved my bacon 😊!!
Website was very easy to use! And my delivery came really quickly which was great! Love Will Bees!
Order was easy to place, item arrived very quickly and in lovely packaging. Item was not as luxurious as I expected (shorter velvet, so not as soft as I thought it would be), but the service was excellent
Beautiful purses and bags. I have previously brought a small bag which is used all the time. I wanted to buy a purse for a very special friend so I knew exactly where I wanted to purchase one. Love Will Bees Bespoke. Thankyou
Great service, prompt delivery, solid product. Very happy.[
We love your handmade things . Last year we have been in your shop and hope we‘ll visit you again some day ! greetings from munich !
Really happy with my order, arrived quickly and very simple to order. Love the clutch too! Thank you
Extremely friendly, quick service. Beautifully made product.
The most accommodating firm I have ever dealt with. Your product is so very much appreciated by all those I buy them for. Hope someone buys me my own one day. !!! . Keep pleasing. Regards Rozz .
Ordered a bag it was delivered quickly with no problems.
Bought a clutch bag for my daughter’s birthday. She was delighted with her personalised gift. Beautiful quality. She is looking forward to planting her bee friendly seeds.
Lovely bag and well made
Gorgeous bag and really good service. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Cheery too!
Love everything about the ‘Will Bees’ brand. High quality materials, lovely designs that are still functional. Wouldn’t buy bags from anywhere else now.
Super quick service (ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday) for a friend’s special birthday. Daphne clutch was gorgeous. It was a good job it was personalised for her, otherwise I’d have kept it for myself!
So pleased with the beautiful personalised purse, a perfect gift! thankyou.
Love my recent purchase it is a gift for a friend who had admired my Wills Bees 🐝 clutch bag. Such a swift simple buying process followed by swift delivery.
Brilliant transaction, backpack arrived in two days and I love it , outstanding craftsmanship and quality. Thank you.
Received a beautiful grey velvet bag today. I have previously purchased for myself and this bag was chosen for a friends birthday. Beautifully made and stylish...I love these bags!
Will Bees Bespoke is rated 4.89 based on 270 reviews