Wigley DIY Reviews

customer service
Read Wigley DIY Reviews

Tell us how Wigley DIY made you happy
Web site is a pain
Item arrived in good condition. The 2pm deadline for next day which I missed by an hour or so meant a 5 day wait due to Bank holiday
More delivery options please, one to collect if possible, like delivery plus or Royal Mail, it's more eco friendly and means I don't miss the delivery 3 times!
Good service and a good range. Would have preferred they didn't send the package signed for.
Delivery never arrived the day it was supposed to rand delivery company and they said that it would arrive never arrived till day after .
The ordering process & delivery was fine. The product description was not. I wanted an assembled garden hose on a reel, which is what the product name and description said. However, it needed to be assembled from scratch when it arrived and does not work properly (probably my error putting it together, but then that is why I ordered an 'assembled' one......)
I bought two Hozelock 2181 non-return tap connectors. One was perfect but the other packet had been opened and the bottom spigot and the top threaded insert were missing. Fortunately I had these parts as spares so I did not bother complaining.
Hi Edward,

Really sorry to hear about the one packet being opened. As we are a retail store as well sometimes customers open packets and take the bits they need. That's no excuse as we should have noticed when we packed it.

We would have sorted this as soon as possible if you had told us, however I'm glad you had the necessary spares. We can send replacements if you wish?

Please contact me if there is anything else you need and we can do something as a gesture of good will.

Kind Regards

James Allen
Director
Every aspect of the process including product quality, price and delivery was very good.
I ordered a Youngs "Cellar 7", 30 bottle wine kit. The red wine concentrate leaked a little fouling the supplementary ingredients. I was able to wash these and the kit was usable. This is not a complaint, just a comment. My past experience from Wigleys has been excellent.
Product received as quoted. Not opened as paint (the product) no yet needed.
Wigley themselves were good with good pricing and service but the couriers they use were terrible. Item was attempted delivery on the Friday but popped out and missed them... no attempt to leave with neighbours or safe place especially as was a small, cheap item. No card left and had to wait til the Monday for 2nd attempt as no weekend service like most others. Were also very unhelpful on the phone and so had to go out and purchase the item at a nearby shop over the weekend as no guarantees given on expected delivery to follow...
Goods were reasonably priced and arrived quickly - but at the wrong address. Despatch note was correctly addressed to no.6 but the parcel was addressed to no.5. Due to the configuration of our road, the two houses are neither next to each other or opposite each other. Fortunately, when I got an email saying the parcel had been delivered I contacted the courier and said I hadn't received it. They retrieved it for me. In this modern era, how on earth do you manage to have computer printed despatch notes and parcel labels with different addresses?
Product is good, but service let down by "next day delevert" 5 days. That's NOT next day in my book .
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always listening to customers in order to improve our service.

In this case however I feel that you may not have read the 'Easter 2018 Delivery Schedule' on our Delivery/Returns page. It clearly states that, 'Orders placed after 2pm on the 28th March and before 2pm on 29th March will be dispatched on the 29th March for Delivery on Tuesday 3rd April 2018.'

We send all orders on a 'Next Working Day Service.' As you ordered on the 29th March the next working day was Tuesday 3rd April as Good Friday and Easter Monday are Bank Holidays.

We appreciate your custom and hope this will not prevent you ordering from us in the future.
The hozelock I purchased is good .when I ordered my item equipment you asked where item could be left if I was not at home I told you in my porch . The delivery was made but not left because it required a signature this resulted in myself making a 15 miles round journey .iam no sure if I will use wigleys again as delivery plans are not good
Hi Colin,

Thanks for your feedback. I have just checked and there were no delivery instructions with your order? Did you ring us and do this separately? Apologies if there was a mistake on our part. If it was the delivery company you spoke to, they need our permission to leave a parcel with no signature.

Kind Regards